我再同意不过了
I couldn’t agree more.
所以我会想念你 欧德曼先生
That’s why I’ll miss you Mr. Oldman.
“每个赝品都藏有真实的一面”
“There is always something authentic concealed in every forgery”.
我再同意不过了
I couldn’t agree more.
所以我会想念你 欧德曼先生
That’s why I’ll miss you Mr. Oldman.
“每个赝品都藏有真实的一面”
“There is always something authentic concealed in every forgery”.
欧德曼先生早安
Good morning, Mr. Oldman.
今天有访客喔
We have visitors today.
多好啊 你看谁来看你了
Isn’t this nice? Look who’s come to see you!
欧德曼先生 您好吗?
How are you, Mr. Oldman?
我送邮件来了 还有几份报纸 几本杂♥志♥
I’ve brought your mail some newspapers and a few magazines.
前几天有家俱
A few days ago they brought some pieces of
送进对面的别♥墅♥
furniture to the villa opposite.
你有注意到吗?
Did you notice?
有吧 但我在里面看不清楚 你问她
I think so, but I don’t see much from in here. Ask her.
克蕾儿 这位先生有话跟你说
Claire, listen to what this gentleman wants to say.
是的
Yes
然后隔天 另一批工人又把东西全搬走
and the day after, other workmen came and took everything away again.
隔天?
The day after…
18个月里 家俱三进三出
In eighteen months three deliveries and three removals.
我不久之前来过
I was here a while ago
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
Nine.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你来过店里9次
You’ve been here nine times.
今天是第10次
Today makes ten.
你有没有看见一个女人离开别♥墅♥?
I was wondering if you saw a woman leave the villa.
中等身材 淡色头发 有点苍白
Medium height, light hair, a bit pale.
没错
Yes.
那是她第231次出门
That time was two hundred and thirty one.
你确定?
Are you sure?
后来又有6次
Then another six.
在1年半里 我看到她出门237次
In a year and a half, I saw her go out two hundred and thirty seven times.
我就说吧 她超神的 什么都记得
What did I say? She’s a phenomenon. She remembers everything.
不可能
It’s not possible.
你到过别♥墅♥63次
You were at the villa sixty-three times.
36次在白天 27次在夜里
Thirty-six during the day and twenty-seven at night
不包括被抢劫当晚
excluding the night of the accident.
One four four.
144?
One four four?
这是救护车专线
The telephone number for the ambulance.
别♥墅♥空出来了
The villa is free now.
要是你有兴趣 我算你优♥惠♥
If you’re interested I’ll get you a good deal.
屋主是谁?
Who owns it?
是我
Me…
但我不知道怎么利用它
but I don’t know what to do with it.
我常把它租给拍电影的人
I often rent it out to cinema people.
拍电影的人?
Cinema people?
这两年
For the past two years
承租的那名工程师
it’s been taken by the engineer
帮我安装专用电梯
who does the lift that takes me up to my house.
那个男生人真好 他很万能
He’s really nice that boy. He can do anything.
什么东西都会修理 而且他老是亲我
There’s nothing he can’t fix. And he’s always kissing me
还送花给我
bringing me flowers.
请进
Come in, Sir.
我们照你的要求布置好了
We furnished it exactly as you requested
明天你的行李就会送到
and tomorrow your trunks will be delivered…
我等一下会送租约过来
and later I’ll pass by with a copy of your contract.
要是还有别的事 请随时找我
If there’s anything else please don’t hesitate to call.
佛吉尔
Oh Virgil
要是我们出什么事
if anything should ever happen to us
请记住我是真心爱你
I want you to know that I do love you.
先生是一个人吗?
Are you on your own, Sir?
不是 我在等人
No… I’m waiting for someone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!