原本似乎是要大宴宾客
Seems to have been planned to welcome a lot of people.
没错 但是没有实现过 只办过到职欢迎会
Yes, but the plan was never realised except for the inaugural reception.
我对别人太多疑
I was so mistrustful of other people that I kept them strictly away
完全不让他们靠近我的私人旅馆
from the perimeter of my personal hotel.
我是个傻瓜
I was a fool.
就连现在 我看到管家和女仆走动
Even now I still get upset when I see the housekeeper
也会不高兴
and the maids walking about.
晚餐后就打发他们走
After dinner I send them home.
我们两个果然很像
I wasn’t wrong when I said we were very similar.
没错 你说对了
Yes, you were right
多亏了你让我明白
and thanks to you I understood.
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
待会就知道了
You’ll soon find out.
闭上眼睛 好了我会叫你睁开
Close your eyes I’ll tell you when you can open them.
不要怕 有我带路
Don’t be afraid, I’ll lead the way.
我向来不喜欢要闭眼的游戏
I never liked games where you had to close your eyes.
小心有门槛
Mind the step.
走慢一点
Gently, please.
快到了
We’re almost there.
停下脚步
Stop now.
睁开眼睛
Open’! your eyes.
真令人不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
太壮观了
It’s overwhelming!
这是我一辈子的收藏
I’ve been collecting them all my life.
原来我不是你的第一个女人
So I’m not the first. You have had other women…
没错 我爱她们 她们也爱我
Yes, I’ve loved them all and they loved me back…
她们教我要等你
They taught me to wait for you.
既然你出现了
And now that you’re here
我们希望你搬来一起住
we’d like you to come and live with us
以这间美丽的旅馆为家
and make this beautiful hotel your home.
佛吉尔
On, Virgil…
要是我们出什么事 请记住我是真心爱你
If anything should ever happen to us I want you to know that I do love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
伊贝森别♥墅♥的绘画家俱拍卖♥♥目录
The catalogue for the sale of the paintings and furniture of lbbetson villa
大功告成了
is ready.
恭喜你
Congratulations, Virgil!
是关于时间的
It’s about time
好漂亮的目录
It’s a lovely volume.
不晓得谁会买♥♥下这些精品
I wonder who’s gonna buy this wonderful stuff… Oh, sorry.
我迫不及待想知道你的感想
I can’t conceal my anxiety to know what you think about it.
你不喜欢吗?
Well, don’t you like it?
不是 只是…
No, it’s just that…
自从决定跟你同住
Ever since I decided to come and live with you
我就觉得我…不想卖♥♥了
I’ve been thinking I don’t want to sell any more.
我想把一切都留在原处
I’d like to leave everything the way it was.
我明白
I understand.
你确定?
Are you sure?
相信我 我也会这么做
Believe me, if I were you I’d do the same thing.
明天一切都会物归原处
Tomorrow everything will be back in its place.
帅喔 佛吉尔
All right, Virgil! Yes!
敬我入行以来最辛苦又幸运的目录
To the most tortured and most fortunate catalogue of my career!
一切尽在不言中
Well, that’s saying something!
大家干吧
Yeah!
干杯
Cheers
既然大家已经是一家人
And since you’ve become my family…
我也有重要的事要宣布
I too have an important announcement to make.
下周我在伦敦有拍卖♥♥会
Next week I have an auction in London.
这将是我最精彩的拍卖♥♥会
It will be the finest of my career.
和最后的拍卖♥♥会
And the very last!
听说他最近身边有女伴
They say he’s been seen recently in female company.
谁?佛吉尔吗? – 没错
Who?…Virgil? – Yes.
他总算明白
So, it’s finally come home to him
最不堪的性变♥态♥是禁欲
that the worst sexual perversion is chastity.
最后一次上台 感觉如何?
How do you feel now you’re onstage for the last time?
好得不得了
I’ve never felt better.
大家都很期待
There’s a whiff of anticipation in the air
我的同事都来送我
all my colleagues have come to see me off.
他们真好
That’s nice of them.
他们这么有爱
The reason for this outburst of affection
是因为不必再忍♥受我
is they know they won’t have to put up with me anymore.
总之我很开心 可惜你不在
Anyhow, I’m happy, Claire. I just wish you were here.
是啊
Me too
但我还不能出远门
but I’m not ready to travel yet.
我昨天就晕车了
I got dizzy in the car yesterday.
不要介意
Don’t let it get to you.
将来有的是时间旅行
We have all the time in the world to travel.
已经准备好了
We’re ready, Mr. Oldman.
我马上来
I’m coming.
那对小情侣有联络吗?
Have you heard from our young friends?
频繁得很
Constantly.
他们没让我落单 你放心吧
I’m never left on my own if that’s what you’re worried about.
那就好 跟他们问好
Good, give them my love.
我听到你该走了
I can hear you’ve got to go.
没错
Yes.
但我巴不得赶快回家
But I can’t wait to get back home.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, my darling.
1210万英镑
Twelve million one hundred thousand pounds!
还有吗?
Any more?
1230万英镑
Twelve million three hundred thousand pounds.
有更高价吗?
Any advance?
电♥话♥出价1250万
Twelve million five hundred on the telephone!
还有吗?
Any more?
就到1250万吗?
Hold on twelve million five hundred?
1250万英镑成交
Sold for twelve million five hundred thousand pounds!
各位来宾
Ladies and gentleman
非常感谢各位
I thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我没想到我们能卖♥♥到这个价格
I didn’t think we’d get such a price.
我可以公开跟你打招呼吗?
Am I allowed to say hello to you in public ?
比利
Billy
你太棒了 我真替你开心
You were fantastic, my friend! I’m happy for you.
不过我会想你
But I’m going to miss you.
你说得好像要永别了
You say that as though we’re never going to meet again.
当然不是 但我很怀念我们的丰功伟业
Of course we will but I’m feeling nostalgic thinking about our exploits.
你会释怀的
You’ll get over it.
佛吉尔
Virgil…
为了让你记得
To remind you of what a great artist
你错失投资我的机会
I could have been if only you’d believed in me
我寄了一幅我的画给你
I’ve sent you one of my paintings.
我保证绝对不会烧掉它
I promise I won’t burn it.
克蕾儿
Claire?
克蕾儿 我回来了
Claire! I’m back!
有人在吗?
Hello?
有见到克蕾儿小姐吗?
Have you seen Miss Claire?
没有
No. Sir.
克蕾儿?
Claire?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
克蕾儿?
Claire?
老爷 她一定是出门了
Mr. Oldman, she must have gone out.
昨天也是这样
It was the same yesterday.
莎拉和劳勃来接她 中午才回来
Sarah and Robert came to get her and they came back for lunch.
好的
All right.
“每个赝品都藏有真实的一面”
“There is always something authentic concealed in every forgery”.
“我再同意不过了 所以我会想念你 欧德曼先生”
I couldn’t agree more. That’s why I’ll miss you Mr. Oldman.
“每个赝品都藏有真实的一面”
“There is always something authentic concealed in every forgery”.
“我再同意不过了 所以我会想念你 欧德曼先生”
I couldn’t agree more. That’s why I’ll miss you Mr. Oldman.
“每个赝品都藏有真实的一面”
“There is always something authentic concealed in every forgery”.
我再同意不过了
I couldn’t agree more.
所以我会想念你 欧德曼先生
That’s why I’ll miss you Mr. Oldman.
“每个赝品都藏有真实的一面”
“There is always something authentic concealed in every forgery”.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!