顺纹沟槽松木大衣箱
Pine wood marriage chest with groove joinery
郁金香花蕾形手工铰链
and hand-forged hinges in the shape of tulip buds.
胡桃木餐具柜 16世纪法国制
Walnut sideboard 16th century, French.
方柱装饰 狮鹫螺纹雕花
Decorations of herms and griffin shaped cartouches.
可惜是19世纪的工艺
Embellished, deplorably in the 19th century.
一对法兰德斯风橡木饰板柜
A pair of oak veneer cabinets in the Flemish style.
上层对门有拟人图案和女像柱…
Upper section with two doors featuring carved anthropomorphic figures and caryatids…
欧德曼先生 怎么了吗?
Something wrong, Mr. Oldman?
那是重要物品吗?
Is it something important?
要是你们肯好心将它送给我
If you were kind enough to let me have this as a gift
我会乐于接受
I’d be delighted to accept.
我不记得那个东西
I don’t remember that object.
它看似一块发霉的破木板
It may look like a useless piece of mouldy wood
然而数百年前 在霉斑底下 一定有一幅画
but centuries ago beneath the mould there must have been a painting.
欧德曼先生晚安 你好吗?
Good evening Mr. Oldman. How are you?
我很好
Very well…
本饭店上下全体同仁
The management and staff of Steirereck’s
愿对您送上最诚挚的祝福
would like to offer our very best wishes, Mr. Oldman.
祝您生日快乐 欧德曼先生
Happy birthday, Mr. Oldman.
今年主厨为您献上
This year our chef wished to dedicate in your honour
一道文艺复兴复古甜点
an ancient recipe of a Renaissance dessert
材料有鲜奶油和苦杏仁
made of shrew’s cream and bitter almonds.
请慢用
Enjoy.
甜点不合您的口味吗?
Was it not to your taste, Mr. Oldman?
恰好相反 只不过我是明天生日
Quite the contrary. But you see, my birthday is tomorrow.
现在是10点35分 我又很迷信
It is now 10:35 pm and I am very superstitious.
总之我心领了
Pretend I had accepted.
那么就后天见了
The day after tomorrow, then.
梵蒂冈博物馆处长请您务必回电
The director of the Vatican museums would be grateful if you could call him back.
是为了切里尼圣物箱的事吧
The reliquary attributed to Cellini I presume.
总之报告已经准备好
In any case, the report on it is ready.
各界贺礼很多 怎么处理?
There’s a pile of gifts. What shall I do with them?
全都送到我家 除了手♥机♥
Send them all to my house except the mobile phones.
今年只有一支
Only one this year.
很好 我讨厌手♥机♥的事传开了
Good. word’s out that I hate those things.
要是您毕生习惯没改就得接电♥话♥
Unless you’ve changed the habits of a lifetime, you’ll have to answer that yourself
这是您生日的第一通电♥话♥
Virgil. It’s the first call on your birthday.
传统至上
Tradition…
你好
Hello?
请相信我无意浪费您的时间
Please believe me I have no wish to waste your time.
请问是哪位?
Who’s speaking?
又是我 克蕾儿•伊贝森
It’s me again, Claire lbbetson.
请不要又挂我电♥话♥
Please please don’t hang up on me again.
你是欧德曼先生的秘书对吧?
You’re Mr. Oldman’s secretary aren’t you?
有事跟我说也一样
You can speak to me it makes no difference.
我谁也不认识 我无亲无故
You see… I don’t know anybody… I’m on my own.
很抱歉 但这不是救助专线
I’m sorry Miss lbbetson but this is not a charity helpline.
我表达得不够好
I’m not explaining myself very well.
我不太习惯与人交谈
You see, I’m not in the habit of speaking to people very much.
相信我 那是很大的福气
Believe me, that’s a considerable stroke of good fortune…
与他人交谈是极为冒险的
talking to people is extremely perilous.
不过来电的是你 冒险的也是你
However, it was you who made the call so you’re running the risk.
是我父母的别♥墅♥的家俱
It’s about furniture that belonged to my parents’ villa.
他们…大约1年前…就是…
They…about a year ago…you see…
我明白了
I understand.
那栋房♥子非常…
An estate of great… well
我一直听大家说它非常值钱
I’ve always heard it referred to as being of…extremely valuable…
有很多名贵物品 包括画作
very rare pieces… including paintings.
可惜我没有照片
Unfortunately, I have no photographs…
所以呢?
So what?
其实我还没决定 不过我想要…
To be honest, I haven’t decided yet…but I would like to have a…
这种事我不懂 那个叫什么?
I’m out of my depth… what’s the word?
估价吗?- 是的
Valuation? – Exactly.
所以我要找欧德曼先生约时间
That’s why I asked to speak to Mr. Oldman… to make an appointment.
欧德曼先生有幸认识你了吗?
Does Mr. Oldman already have the pleasure of knowing you?
我们没见过 他不认识我
Oh no, not at all. He doesn’t know me…
但我久仰他的大名
but but I know a lot about him.
初步估价是由他的助理负责
Mr. Oldman’s assistants are responsible for preliminary assessments.
你请稍候 我帮你转接
If you hold on, I’ll put you through.
也许是我没说清楚 我一定要找欧德曼先生本人
Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear I must speak to Mr. Oldman in person.
欧德曼先生不管初步估价的事
Mr. Oldman never presides over early appraisals.
但是在家父过世前
But you see, before he died
他说要是我决定变卖♥♥一切
dad told me that if I decided to sell everything
就应该委托佛吉尔•欧德曼先生
I should entrust the auction sale to Mr. Virgil Oldman.
他认为他是业界翘楚
In his opinion, the best.
成交 各位来宾
Sold! Ladies and gentlemen
为您介绍231号♥拍卖♥♥品
It gives me great pleasure to present lot 231
细长型古董折射望远镜
an ancient refracting elongated telescope constructed
由意大利科学家伽利略制♥造♥
by the Italian scientist Galileo Galilei.
使用状况依然良好
And it’s still in perfect working order.
起标价为100万欧元
Can we open bidding please at one million euros?
110万
One million one hundred thousand!
110万
One million one hundred thousand!
120万 130万
One million two hundred thousand! One million three hundred thousand!
电♥话♥出价140万
One million four hundred thousand on the telephone!
现场出价150万
One million five back in the room!
160万 170万
One million six hundred thousand! One million seven hundred thousand!
现场出价180万
One million eight hundred thousand in the room!
190万
One million nine hundred thousand!
200万欧元 200万欧元
Two million euros! At two million euros!
请保重 您是在出价吗?
Gesundheit! Was that a bid, sir?
200万欧元 210万
At two million euros! Two million one hundred thousand.
电♥话♥出价230万
Two million three hundred thousand on the telephone!
现场出价250万 270万
Two million five! I can sell it! Two million seven!
价格来到270万 还有吗?就这样吗?
At two million seven hundred thousand! Any more? Are we all done?
出价来到270万欧元
At two million seven hundred thousand euros!
成交 恭喜你
Sold! Congratulations, sir.
232号♥拍卖♥♥品 波里斯•格里哥列夫徒弟作品
Lot 232. Disciple of Boris Grigoriev.
渴望 帆布油画 60*70公分 这个品项由最高出价者得
“Thirst”. Oil on canvas, 60 x 70. This one will go to the best offer.
1千欧元 2千欧元 3千欧元
One thousand euros! Two thousand euros! Three thousand euros!
4千欧元 电♥话♥出价5千欧元
Four thousand euros! Five thousand euros online!
6千欧元 7千欧元
Six thousand euros! Seven thousand euros!
8千欧元
Eight thousand euros!
电♥话♥出价9千欧元 现场出价1万
Nine thousand on the phone! Ten thousand back in the room!
电♥话♥出价1万1 1万2
Eleven thousand euros online! Twelve thousand!
电♥话♥出价1万3 1万4 1万5
Thirteen thousand online! Fourteen thousand! Fifteen thousand!
这样对脖子不太好 1万5千欧元
This is not doing my neck any good! At fifteen thousand euros!
2万 2万欧元
Twenty thousand! At twenty thousand euros
还有吗?成交
any more? Sold!
真美 不是吗?
Beautiful, isn’t it?
是啊 美极了
Yes, very.
你从不错失良机对吧?
You never miss a trick do you, governor…
画家到底是谁?
Who is it really?
扬斯基
Jansky.
俄♥国♥画家 1930年代晚期英年早逝
A Russian painter who died young in the late ’30s.
是个杰出的风景画家
An outstanding landscape painter but
在诸多风景画中他画了三幅人像
among his many splendid landscapes he painted three portraits
一辈子只有三幅
only three in his whole life.
这是其中一幅
This is one of the three.
得标价的两倍可以吗?
It’s double, all right?
拜托 我们认识多久了?
How long have we known each other Virgil?
挺久了
Quite a while.
我们反复耍过不少精彩的花招
We’ve pulled off some sharp tricks time after time.
记得埃米尔•汉森吗?
Remember Emil Hansen?
只有你从一开始就知道他会大红
You were the only one that knew from the start that he was going to be really big.
我们低价得手他母亲的画像
We got that portrait of his mother for a song.
就当着那群白♥痴♥的眼皮底下
From under the noses of that bunch of idiots.
现在一定很值钱
Must be worth a fortune now.
你几乎像在抱怨你没多拿一点
You almost sound bitter you didn’t get a bit more…
你我之间有谈过钱吗?
Have we ever talked about money you and me?