Hey, pumpkin.
-走开 -没事了 没事了
– Go! – It’s okay. It’s okay.
没有怪物 没有怪物 儿子
No monster. No monster, son.
没有怪物
No monster.
我这有你的书 我给你读
I got your book. I’m gonna read…
我是薇琪
It’s Vickie.
-读给他听 -好
– Read to him. – Okay.
-过来 小南瓜 -我马上回来
– Come here, pumpkin. – I’ll be right back.
薇琪会给你读书
Vickie’s gonna read to you.
我是你姐姐 薇琪
It’s your sister, Vickie.
把他弄出去
Get him out.
这里谁负责
Hey, who’s in charge here?
我能帮你吗 埃利斯先生
Can I help you, Mr. Ellis?
不 还有其他人能和我谈的吗
No. Is there someone else I can talk to?
稍等
One moment.
-我马上就到 -我需要帮助
– I’ll be right there. – I need help.
-我儿子需要帮助 -移步到门外
– My son needs help. – Step outside that door.
我要把我儿子从那个房♥间里弄出来
I need to get my son out of that room.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
出去等一会儿
Step outside for a moment.
现在冷静点
Now calm it down.
我要把我儿子从那个房♥间里弄出来
I need to get my son out of that room.
-你儿子会没事的 -他很害怕
– Your son is gonna be just fine. – He’s scared.
他有事 他需要换房♥间
He’s not fine. He needs to be moved.
马上换 要么就让另一个人搬走
Right away. Or that other one needs to be moved.
-我儿子很害怕 -听着 听着
– My son’s scared. – Look. Look.
让病人呆在熟悉的环境中很重要
It’s important that our patients stay in familiar surroundings.
因为如果他们转移的太频繁
‘Cause if they’re moved too often,
他们会变得焦躁
they get agitated…
那就换一个单人病房♥
A private room then.
请给拉里一个单人病房♥
Give Larry a private room, please.
在默多克有规定
We have regulations here at Murdock.
我不在乎你们的规定
I don’t care about your regulations.
你们现在给他搬 否则我来搬 怎样
Now you move him, or I will. How’s that?
不 你不会的
No, you will not.
埃利斯先生 立即呼叫警卫
Mr. Ellis! Call security right now.
你冷静下来
You calm yourself down.
天呐
God…
多少钱 多少钱来着
How much… How much is it again?
一间单人病房♥每周多收75美元
A private room is $75 more per week.
你要付这个钱吗
Now do you wanna pay for that?
我有16美元
I got 16.
埃利斯先生 听我说
Mr. Ellis. Listen to me.
拉里会习惯的 好吗
Larry will get used to it, all right?
你应该提前告诉我的
You shoulda told me.
没人告诉我那孩子要住这间
No one told me that boy would be in this room.
-那是 -没人告诉我
– It was… – No one told me.
这是临时的安排
It was a last minute…
那你也应该告诉我
You shoulda told me.
我想跟你说的是
You know, I’m tryin’ to tell you now.
他的室友大喊大叫 撕心裂肺
His roommate was wailin’ and screamin’ and…
但是他们就是不肯给他换房♥间
But they wouldn’t let me move him.
我想接他回家
I wanna take him home.
他跟我们住在一起会更好
He’s better off with us.
他不属于那里
He don’t belong there.
他跟其他人不一样
He ain’t like them others.
是的 克莱伯恩 他是的
Yes, Claiborne, he is.
我明天去看他 我相信他一定会没事的
I’m seeing him tomorrow. I’m sure he’s fine.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是很累
Yeah, I’m just tired.
回家见 爱你
I’ll see you at home. I love you.
我能帮你做什么吗
Can I help you?
你不能 但是伯纳黛特可以
You can’t, but Bernadette can.
-稍等一下 -谢谢
– One moment. – Thank you.
阿特沃特小姐
Miss Atwater!
天啊 你最近怎么样
Oh, my gosh. How have you been?
亲爱的 我不错 你怎么样
Oh, baby, I’ve been good. How about yourself?
我挺好 挺好的
I’m fine. I’m just fine.
我能帮你做什么
Well, what can I help you with?
那个叫拉里·埃利斯的孩子在哪
Where’s that Larry Ellis boy?
伯纳黛特
Bernadette.
怎么了 阿特沃特小姐
Yes, Miss Atwater?
我需要你帮个忙
I’m gonna need a favor.
-但那样不公平 -我知道 亲爱的
– But that’s not fair. – I know it’s not fair, honey.
我回去看了 至少有一半都没弄完
But I went back and looked. Not even half of them are done yet.
但是她从来不填她那些表格
But she never does any of her charts.
她总是想让我们帮她搞定
She always expects us to do them for her.
我们俩需要检查她所有工作
You and I have to go over all her work
不然就会记在我们头上
or it’s gonna be on us.
你好
Hello?
拉里在哪 我儿子在哪
Where’s Larry? Where’s my son?
他不在他的房♥间 发生什么了
He’s not in his room. What happened?
什么都没发生 埃利斯女士
Nothing happened, Miss Ellis.
他换房♥间了
He was moved.
真好
It’s so nice.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
是你的妈妈
It’s your mama.
宝贝 是你的妈妈
Hey, baby, it’s your mama.
一起听音乐吧
Let’s put on some music.
什么
What?
不是 挺好的
No, no, it’s good. It’s…
就是
It’s just, uh…
好吧 回家见
All right, I’ll see you at home.
-我想跟你谈一下 -终于来了
– I want to talk to you. – Finally.
听着 你
Look. What you, uh…
我不想
I didn’t… I…
我没有请你帮忙
I didn’t ask for your help.
我能照顾我的家人 好吗
I can take care of my own family, okay?
-好 -没问题
– Okay. – Okay.
我这个人爱帮忙而已 C.P.
It’s just what I do, C.P.
好 你爱做什么都好 不用为我做
Well, whatever is you do, don’t do it for me.
我不是为了你做的
I didn’t do it for you.
好球 切斯特 火力全开吧
Yeah, Chester, bring the heat!
行了 闭嘴 帮倒忙
All right, shut your hole. That ain’t helping.
别在意他
Don’t pay him no mind, boy.
他有两次出局 绝不可能反杀
He ain’t goin’ nowhere with two outs.
他们能行 别紧张
They’ll hold ’em. Be all right.
我等会儿回来
I’ll be right back.
你来看儿子打球吗
Your boy playing today?
埃利斯先生
Mr. Ellis.
不是 我侄子
Uh, no. My nephew.
你可以叫我C.P. 喝啤酒吗
You can call me C.P. You want a beer?
好 谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
出局
Strike!
你觉得研讨会进行的怎么样了
So, how do you think it’s going? The charrette.
挺有趣的
It’s interesting.
能听到两边的说法挺好的
It’s nice to hear both sides, you know.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我们有好些决定要做呢
We got some decisions to make.
三振出局
Strike three! You’re out!
那个黑人家伙 那个像
Say, that nigger fella? The one that comes, uh…
在帮你经营五金店吧
He runs your hardware store?
是的 已经两年了
Yeah. ‘Bout two years now.
他名字叫埃米特
His name’s Emmett.
你把店交给他放心吗
And you trust him to… to run things?
抱歉 我只是很好奇
Sorry, I-I’m just curious.
我肯定不会把我的加油站交给他们打理的
I don’t think I could trust one of them to run my filling station.
除了我妻子 他是我唯一信得过的人
Other than my wife, he’s the only person I trust.
为什么
How’s that?
他和我 我们
Well, he and I, we…
在越南一起服役