We do ’em when they come in.
我们要查看断路器面板
We’ll need access to your breaker panels
以及危险品储存区
and your hazardous materials storage area.
好啊 当然 来后面吧 从这走
Yeah, all right. Sure. Uh, come on back. Right this way.
那么 特朗布利先生 这
So, Mr. Trombley, it, uh,
似乎你的断路器面板
seems your circuit breaker panels
不符合规定
are not up to code.
两侧至少需要30英寸的间隙
You need at least 30-inch clearance on both sides,
你的则略短于24英寸
and you’ve got a little under two feet.
从我还是个孩子时起他们就是那个样子的
Oh… They’ve been like that for 20 years,
已经20年了
since I was a kid.
话虽如此 在你重新开业之前需要整改
Nevertheless, that needs to be rectified before you can, uh, reopen.
重新开业
Reopen?
对 不得不无限期地中止你的营业
Yeah. Gotta shut you down… indefinitely.
什么 不 我不能关门
What? Oh, no. I… See, I can’t shut down.
我这 我的生意在这里
I got… I got a business here… Th…
他们该去做什么
What are they supposed to do?
我要他们离开这里 就现在
I’m gonna need them boys outta here… now.
正如我所说
Like I said…
如果你整改一些东西
if you fix things…
你很快就可以重新开业
you’ll be open again in no time.
日安 特朗布利先生
You have a nice day, Mr. Trombley.
我的天哪
My, my, my.
这是哪来的小美女
Aren’t you a pretty little thing?
你是谁
Who are you?
你想做什么
What do you want?
放轻松马蒂 我们只是
Take it easy, Maddy. We’re just, uh,
朋友
friends.
别这样
Please don’t.
嘘 没事的
Shh. It’s okay.
这些照片里都没有黑鬼
None of these pictures have niggers in ’em.
我们听说你好像是黑鬼的朋友
We heard you might be a friend of niggers.
但我在这墙上没看到
But I don’t see none on this wall.
保险起见 我们需要听到你亲口说出来
Just to be sure though, we’re gonna need to hear you say it.
说出来
Say it?

Yes.
说出来
Say it.
说你不是黑鬼的朋友
That you ain’t a friend of niggers.
再说一次
Again.
我不是黑鬼的朋友
I’m not a friend of niggers.
好的 那么
Well, then.
我们一定是听错了消息
We must’ve got some bad information.
看来这次拜访没有必要
Guess there was no need for the visit after all.
谢谢你的啤酒马蒂
Thanks for the beer, Maddy.
喝啤酒吗 C.P.
Hey. Beer, C.P.?
是的 谢谢 多琳
Yeah. Thanks, Doreen.
C.P.
C.P.!
嘿 C.P.
Hey,C.P.!
怎么了 孩子们
What do you say, boys?
过来 坐这
Come on, sit down.
不了 疲惫的一周
Nah. Been a long week.
拿上啤酒就走
Just gonna have one beer and go.
别这样 C.P. 我们在庆祝
Oh, come on, C.P. We celebratin’.
你们在庆祝什么 威利
Yeah. What are you celebratin’, Wiley?
我们庆祝你拿到了你的票数 C.P.
We celebrating you gettin’ your votes, C.P.
现在说还太早了 你不觉得呢
Well, a little early for that, don’t you think?
不过祝你们玩的开心
But have fun.
关于投票你知道些什么 威利
What do you know about votes, Wiley?
你关了他的店
You shut him down?
你来这干嘛 C.P.
What are you doin’ here, C.P.?
-你关了他的店 -你说什么呢
– You shut him down. – What are you talking about?
-李·特朗布利 -就这事
– Lee Trombley. – Is that what this is about?
你不需要这么做 卡维 真的没必要
You didn’t have to do that, Carvie. You didn’t have to do that.
你现在过来的可不是时候 C.P.
This not a good time to show up, C.P.
我屋里还招待着金主呢
I got donors in there.
你还没回答我的问题
You haven’t answered my question.
我们只是想帮你一下 仅此而已
We’re just trying to give you a leg up is all.
就当是为了保险 随便你怎么想
Call it insurance, whatever you want.
你明天将旗开得胜
You got a big vote tomorrow.
那个人为他的国家效力卡维
That man served his country, Carvie.
两次在越南出战 他是有家庭的工人
Two tours in Vietnam. He’s a working man with a family.
-这个嘛 -保护白种工人
– Well… – “Protect the white working man.”
不是你一直强调的 我们挂在嘴边的吗
Isn’t that what you always said, what we always talked about?
C.P. 有时候恶行是必要的
C.P., sometimes there are necessary evils.
用必要的恶行换取更高的利益
Necessary evils for the greater good.
做这些决定是我的职责所在
And it’s my job to make those kind of decisions.
你只要相信我就行了
You’re just gonna have to trust me on this.
你应该回去参加你的聚会
You should get back to your party.
C.P. 我们之间没事吧
C.P.? Are we good?
弗洛伊德打电♥话♥说约你在克莱文大厅碰面
Hey, Floyd called. Said they want you at Klavern.
克莱文大厅吗
Klavern?
有个八点半的会议之类的
Something about a meeting at 8:30 or something.
怎么 你不知道吗
What? You didn’t know?
你没事吧
Oh. You all right?
你看上去有点累
You look tired.
我没事
Yeah, I’m all right.
-你还好吗 -我好啊
– You all right? – Yeah, I’m all right.
他来了
He’s here.
上来吧 C.P.
Come on up, C.P.

Hey.
发生了什么
What’s goin’ on?
杰出的3K党员
Distinguished Klansmen,
不同寻常的事会时不时地发生在我们身边
every now and again, extraordinary things occur within our walls
这需要向大家说明
that need to be addressed.
作为你们的国家领导人
As your state leader,
发表它们是我的职责
it is my job to address them.
在我们与共♥产♥主义
In our fight against communism,
种族融合以及混种主义的争斗中
against integration, against mongrelism…
我们向那些在我们之间能够引导我们
we turn to those among us
至一个纯粹的白种人未来的人寻求帮助
who can lead us into a pure, white future.
在北卡罗来纳州就有这样一个人
We have one such man here in North Carolina.
你们高贵的独眼巨人C.P.埃利斯
Your Exhalted Cyclops, C.P. Ellis.
因此 为表彰这个人不懈的努力
So, in recognition of this man’s tireless effort,
为了他在建立美国3K党的第一青年团
for his forethought and vision
方面的深谋远虑和视野
in establishing the UKA’s first Youth Corps…
我想我只需要读这个就好
I guess I’ll just read this.
这上面写道 美♥利♥坚♥3K合众党
It says, “The United Klans of America
兹授予克莱伯恩·保罗·埃利斯先生
hereby bestow upon Mr. Claiborne Paul Ellis
北卡罗来纳州的
the honor of being named
1971年度的独眼巨人
North Carolina’s ‘Exhalted’ Cyclops of the Year, 1971.”
你说你不是那个人是什么意思
What do you mean, you’re not the right person?
宝贝 投票决议就在今晚
Baby, the vote is tonight.
是的 但是肯定还有别人能顶上的
Yeah, but there’s gotta be somebody else.
没有其他人了 马蒂
There’s nobody else, Maddy.
你听见了一切 你也看见了一切
You heard everything, you’ve seen everything.
没有任何人能取代你的位置
No one else can take your seat.
你为什么会有这种想法 马蒂
What brought this on, Maddy?
发生了什么
What happened?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I just…
没事 一切都很好 请原谅我
It’s nothing. Um… It’s fine. If you’ll just excuse me.
马蒂·梅斯不想参加选举
Maddy Mays don’t want to vote.
就这样 出乎意料
Just like that, out of the blue.
你对那女孩儿做了什么
What’d you do to that girl?
别这样 安
Now, Ann.
我发现她不对劲了 你别叫我
I saw the way she looked… Don’t you “Now, Ann” me.
你个懦夫
You coward.
-我不是懦夫 -你就是
– I ain’t no coward. – Yeah, you a coward.
在这不能摇摆投票 太多人有自己的想法
Couldn’t do it in here. Too many people with they own thoughts.
你在这赢不了所以你就去别处操纵
You couldn’t win in here, so you went and you fixed it out there.
-我没有必要听这些 -你今天必须听
– I don’t have to listen to this. -You gonna listen today.
你在害怕什么 C.P.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!