你给我们退款
is if you’ll give us a refund.
没问题 当然可以
Of course. Of course.
您的要求我一定办到
If that is what you desire, then you must have it.
没有问题 我会全额退款
Absolutely no problem. I’ll refund you completely.
-是吗 -当然了 女士
– You will? – Most definitely, madam.
-立刻吗 -那是当然了
– Straightaway? – I most definitely will.
3个月后立刻退款 行吗
Straightaway in three months, okay?
你有没有试过 摇一摇
Um, have you tried, um, jiggling it about a bit?
我摇过了
Yes, I did that.
那你有没有在桌子上敲两下
Did you kind of bang it lightly on the desk a few times?
我也敲过了
Yes, I did that too.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么来印度
How do you come to be in India?
我把我们的…我的退休金
I invested our- well, my retirement money…
投给了女儿的网络公♥司♥
in our daughter’s Internet company.
她向我保证
She assured me that
只要新公♥司♥正式启动
as soon as the start-up actually, uh, started up…
并且虚拟公♥司♥到
and the conversion from
到实体公♥司♥的转换切实可行
virtual to actual became sufficiently viable,
她就能把钱都还给我
then she’d be able to pay it all back.
你刚刚说的我好像都不太明白
I’m not sure I understand what most of those words mean.
现在看来她也没太搞懂
Well, it turns out neither did she…
修好了 焕然一新
Ah. There you are. Good as new.
-真的吗 -不 逗你呢
– Really? – No, of course not.
要我帮你不把椅子修好吗
Now, would you like me to, um, not fix that chair?
这个我应该也能做到
Because I could almost certainly do that as well.
这一刻我期待已久
How long have I waited for this moment…
向各位献上 为欢迎诸位的到来
to present to you, in honor of your arrival,
而特别准备的英国烤肉
a special Welcome British roast for you all.
烤肉是由本人
Cooked lovingly by myself…
和我忠诚的助手及朋友 杨·瓦辛姆烤制的
and my most loyalist helper and friend, Young Wasim.
-这是什么肉 -正宗英国风味
– Roast what? – A wonderful taste of Blighty.
是什么肉
Roast what?
咖喱烤羊肉
Roast goat curry.
尊贵的朋友们 你们不远万里来到
Gentle friends, you have found your way to this place,
这座我亲爱的父亲留给我的酒店
bequeathed to me by my beloved father,
我从父亲未尽夙愿的废墟中将它重新筑起
that I have raised from the ruins of his broken dreams…
并更名为 最好的金盏花涉外大酒店
and renamed The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel…
专为最美夕阳红服务
for the Elderly and Beautiful.
没错 这些词都经过我的推敲
Yes. I use these words most deliberately.
众位都垂垂老矣
For you have all heard the chimes at midnight,
已到迟暮之年
and long in tooth have you become.
谁知道你们还能活多久
Who knows how many days you have left?
但是我们感到万分荣幸
But we are most honored that
各位愿将最后时光与我们共度
you have chosen to spend that time with us.
让我们举杯…
Please-
-他怎么了 -道格拉斯 快救救他
– What’s he got? – Douglas, do something.
请让一下 我哥哥是医生
Let me through, please. My brother is a doctor.
借过
Sorry, please.
-他死了 -天哪
– This man is dead. – Oh, my God!
请找块布盖上他的脸
Please, we must cover his face.
在此不幸的时刻 我们要维护他的尊严
We should preserve his dignity at this terrible moment.
走好 老兄
I’m sorry, buddy.
-他咳了一声 他咳了 -他在动
– He coughed. I saw him cough. – He moved.
他还活着
He’s alive.
我睡着了吗
Did- Did I nod off?
没事了 他没死
All is right. He didn’t die.
-我很期待这顿晚餐呢 -这是地狱
– I was looking forward to that meal. – It’s hell.
-刚刚吓死我了 -我在地狱
– I was frightened. – I’m in hell.
斋浦尔 金盏花大酒店 第9天
Marigold Hotel, Jaipur. Day nine.
习惯的更迭比我们想象的要快
Old habits die easier than we think, and new ones form.
‘最好的金盏花涉外大酒店 专为最美夕阳红服务 现已有客
清晨我不再收听BBC电台4台
No longer do I reach out in the morning for Radio 4.
而是通过《斋浦尔先驱报》获取新闻
My news comes instead from the Jaipur Herald.
也许不久我还能习惯
Soon, I might even grow accustomed
汽车喇叭和小贩叫卖♥♥的雷霆
to the storm of car horns and vendors.
稍等片刻
One moment.
先生 汽化器坏了 是汽化器
The carburetor, sir. Carburetor is broken.
世上还会有别的地方
Can there be anywhere else in the world…
如此侵袭人的感官吗
that is such an assault on the senses?
以前来过这里的人去办自己的事了
Those who know the country of old just go about their business.
而初来乍到者则无力招架
But nothing can prepare the uninitiated..
这暴♥乱♥的喧嚣 纷杂的色彩
for this riot of noise and color,
滚滚热浪 川流不息
for the heat, the motion,
和永不消退的人山人海
the perpetual teeming crowds.
而桑尼则用他自己的方式侵袭我们的感官
Sonny is conducting his own personal assault on our senses…
他每天都命厨房♥制♥作♥异域菜肴
with a flow of exotic dishes he demands daily from the kitchen.
白萝卜炖裂桃豆
Mooli moong dal,
烧茄子
bagara baingan,
爆炒辣羊肉块
banjara gosht,
蔬菜什锦
paneer methi chaman,
辛辣咖哩羊肉
mutton vindaloo.
一开始令人不知所措
Initially, you’re overwhelmed.
但渐渐你会明白这就有如海浪
But gradually, you realize it’s like a wave.
与之抗衡只会被拍倒
Resist and you’ll be knocked over.
唐纳利女士
Mrs. Donnelly!
潜入水中 方能达到彼岸
Dive into it, and you’ll swim out the other side.
抱歉 请问你可以带我去这儿吗
Excuse me. I wonder, could you direct me to this address?
没有了 我一点儿也没有了
No more. No more. I don’t have any more.
我都给光了
I haven’t got any more.
这是个完全不同的新世界
This is a new and different world.
得想办法应付过去
The challenge is to cope with it.
不仅能应付 还要风生水起
And not just cope, but thrive.
格兰姆告诉我有个漂亮的寺庙
Graham was talking about this marvelous temple.
你想和我一起去看看吗
I thought you might want to come with me.
你还不知道你老婆的脾气吗
I’m your wife. Have we met?
你真宁愿整天闷在这儿吗
Would you really rather stay here all day?
没错 总比出去强
Yes, given the alternative.
我早上出门时 街上孩子都在对我笑
When I walk out in the morning, all the street kids smile at me.
那是因为你给他们钱了
That’s ’cause you give them money.
好吧
Um, okay.
那我自己去
I’ll go on my own.
-肯定是走错了 -我看也是 先生
– This can’t be right, surely. – I am thinking so, Saab.
以前这边都是洋♥房♥♥ 这都是住♥宅♥楼啊
There used to be houses all along there. These were homes.
要我带您去别的地方吗
I can take you some other place?
不 不用了
No. No, no, no. No.
就到这儿吧 谢谢
That will be all for now. Thank you.
-给 谢谢你 -谢谢您 先生
– Here. Thank you very much. – Thank you, sir.
-打扰一下 -什么事
– Um, excuse me. – Yeah?
-这里的洋♥房♥♥呢 -都拆了
– Uh, there used to be houses here. – All knocked down.
里面住的人呢
What about the people, the families?
搬走了
They moved to a different place.
右手不要握那么紧
Uh, don’t- don’t grip it so tightly with your right hand.
球拍
The bat.
球拍只是用来找方向的
Yes, it’s just there for guidance.
左胳膊肘抬高
You keep your left elbow high…
这样才能把球打出去
so you play through the ball.
-谢谢 -没事
– Thank you. – Okay.
您可以回家了 唐纳利女士
You’re ready to go home, Mrs. Donnelly.
那不是我家
That’s not my home.
我想回英国
I want to go back to England.
等您能站起来走上飞机 就可以回家
As soon as you can stand up and walk onto the plane, you can.
在那之前 我会帮助您复健
Until then, I will assist in your recuperation.
您感觉怎么样
How is the hip feeling?
我肯定是撞大运了
They must have got lucky.
说来有趣
It’s strange.
医生们经验越丰富 患者的运气也越好
The more operations they perform, the luckier they get.
我不知道这是民居 抱歉
I didn’t realize. Um, sorry.
抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
真对不起
I’m dreadfully sorry.
-有事吗 -抱歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!