我就拜托她看小孩 她却说她要走
I just asked her to babysit, and now she says she’s leaving.
您不是喜欢看小孩吗
But you love babysitting.
那是昨晚的事
I loved it last night.
我们一起吃的披萨 睡得很晚
We had pizza and stayed up late.
前天晚上呢
And the night before?
我们一起吃中餐 很晚睡的
We had Chinese and stayed up late.
您留下的话 我们今天吃咖喱吧
If you don’t go, tonight we could do a curry.
我真想留下 但你们知道我必须走啊
It’s tempting, darlings, but you know I have to leave.
好吧
We know.
待在这儿她就没法找老公了
Being here is stopping her finding a husband.
还找
Another one?
姥姥再见
Bye, Granny. Bye, Granny.
别让讨厌鬼扫你们的兴
Don’t let the buggers get you down.
您都找过多少个丈夫了
How many husbands have you had anyway?
-我自己的也算吗 -妈
– Including my own? – Mother.
妈妈
Mother.

Mother!
谢谢你
Thank you, yes.
说吧美女 想去哪
Right. Name the place, darlin’. Where you going?
我真心不知道
I’ve absolutely no idea.
没别的办法了 就是没有啊
There’s no other way. There just isn’t.
这话哈罗德三个月前就说了
Harold told us this three months ago.
而且现在的情况更糟了
And I’m afraid matters have only got worse.
我们等不起了
We can’t wait any longer.
我们得挂牌出♥售♥这间公♥寓♥
We need to put this flat on the market
一点点偿还老爸的债
and at least start paying off Dad’s debts.
我跟波利和孩子们说了
I’ve talked it through with Polly and the boys.
我们一直认同 妈妈要来跟我们住
Of course, we all agreed. Ma will come and live with us.
这是最佳方案了 伊芙琳
I think that’s best, Evelyn.
休泉下有知 也会认同的
And it’s what Hugh would have wanted.
好 那就这么定了 讨论结束
Good. Well, that’s settled. End of discussion.
-你♥爸♥以前也这么说 -妈
– Oh! That’s just what your father used to say. – Ma.
但实际上他就没跟我商量过
When there’d never been any discussion at all.
我想照顾您
I want to look after things for you.
像他这40年来做的那样吗
What, like he did for 40 years?
瞧瞧现在落得个什么结果
Look how that turned out.
再说谁能知道休泉下有知会怎么想
How on earth do we know what Hugh would have wanted?
估计他还会觉得这话不当说呢
And would he have seen fit to tell us anyway?
卖♥♥♥房♥♥是没得商量了
Obviously, the flat’s got to be sold.
你和波利真是孝顺
And you’re very kind, and dear Polly.
但我不会搬去跟你们住的
But I shan’t be coming to live with you.
唐纳利女士 您需要置换胯骨
You need a new hip, Mrs. Donnelly.
手术并不复杂
It’s not a difficult operation.
站着说话不腰疼 做手术的不是你
That’s easy for you to say. You’re not having it.
不论如何 这手术您必须做
Regardless. You do need a new hip.
我不会让你给我动刀的
I’m not gettin’ it from you.
我不会亲自主刀
Not me personally, no.
-不要你们这种人 -明白了
– No, none of your lot. – I see.
什么时候能做手术
When do I have the operation?
恐怕您至少得等上半年了
I’m afraid you’ll be on the waiting list for at least six months.
我这把岁数 哪能计划得那么远
At my age, I can’t plan that far ahead.
我都不敢买♥♥不熟的香蕉
I don’t even buy green bananas.
还有个办法
There is another way.
我们医院的信托基金筹办了一项试验计划
Our hospital trust is funding a pilot scheme…
能将您转往另一家医院
that will enable us to outsource you to another hospital…
在那里您能立即接受手术
where they can perform the procedure almost immediately…
而且费用低廉
and at a fraction of the cost.
是本地的吗
Is it local?
去那儿的机票钱由酒店支付
They cover the cost of the flight out apparently.
您什么时候买♥♥的电脑
When did you get a computer?
页面还要多久才能刷开
How far along is the progress bar?
就是最上面那个进度条 表示…
That thing at the top. It tells you-
我知道那是什么 妈
I know what it is, Ma.
您想让我看什么
What are you showing me anyway?
将金色夕阳挥洒在印度宫殿之中吧
Come and spend your autumn years in an Indian palace…
精巧别致 不逊于英式庄园
with the sophistication of an English country manor.
坐落在斋浦尔市郊
Tucked away on the outskirts of Jaipur,
-周围景色美不胜收 -高高的梯田
– and graced with breathtaking surroundings- – Lofty terraces,
开阔的庭院
open courtyards,
穹顶与拱桥
domes, arches…
有蓬式阳台 无限舒适惬意
and canopied balconies abound with opulent comfort.
整座建筑都沁着历史的气息
Indeed, the entire buildihg exudes historical ambience…
让人们重温
and transports one back in time
英属印度时期的光荣传统
to the proud tradition of the Raj.
-还满意吧 -太棒了
– Is that good? – It is. It is.
非常好
Very good.
自我们取得律师资格
Thirty-six years, four
已经有36年零4个月了
months since the day we were called to the bar,
而你从未提起过印度
and you’ve never once talked about India.
这些书你有要的吗
Do you want any of these books?
没准你哪天又要用呢
You might be needing them again.
-麦格森太太 -什么吩咐
– Mrs. Megson. – Sir?
这个给你吧
I want you to have this.
-您确定吗 -确定
– Are you sure? – Oh, absolutely.
底下有点裂痕
There’s a little crack there just on the bottom,
不过我估计你早就知道了
but I think you know something about that already.
我在那儿生活过
I used to live there…
很久以前
a long time ago.
那边可没有高尔夫球场
There won’t be any golf courses.
无所谓 我也付不起场地费了
Well, that’s just as well. I can’t afford the green fees.
那也不用跑去养老院啊
But a retirement home?
没那么差劲 是栋豪♥宅♥
It’s a luxury development…
入住的都是我这岁数的人
where all the residents are in their golden years.
就像布拉瓦海岸那样吗
Like the Costa Brava?
对 但是那里有大象
Yeah, but with more elephants.
你知道那儿有什么吗 印度人
You know who’ll be there? Indians.
乌压压一大♥片♥
Loads of them.
脸是棕的 心是黑的
Brown faces and black hearts.
一身咖喱臭
Reeking of curry.
从来见不着他们单独行动
And you never see one on their own, do you?
总是成群结队的
I mean, they always… they move in packs.
这样方便抢你钱 要你命
Makes it easier to rob you blind, cut your throat.
后面的路您自己来吧
You know what? You can wheel yourself from here.
你该送我回我的公♥寓♥啊
You’re supposed to take me to my flat.
我老婆是孟买♥♥人
My wife’s from Mumbai.
这怨不得我啊 是你娶的她
Well, don’t blame me, mate. You married her.
孟买♥♥人有啥了不起
My wife’s from Mumbai.
有谁知道
Has anyone thought about
您过去之后要怎么办吗
what happens when you get to the other end?
说是有人会在斋浦尔接我们
They said somebody’s going to meet us in Jaipur.
您怎么报平安呢
How are we going to know you’re all right?
打电♥话♥ 那边又不是没有电♥话♥
Well, I’ll call. They do have phones there, you know.
-你也可以看我的博客 -什么
– Or you can read my blog. – Your what?
在互联网上
On the lnterweb.
欢迎随时登陆来关注我的消息
Just log in whenever you like and read my news.
那我希望看到的第一条消息是 您要回来了
Well, I hope the first item will be announcing your return.
估计他们不会报销回程机票
I don’t suppose they’ll be paying for the journey back.
我走之前
Look, before I go,
你就不能说一句表示支持的话吗
I wonder, could you say one thing that’s supportive?
我这辈子从没干过这样的事
I’ve never done anything like this in the whole of my life.
您这辈子干什么不是跟爸一起
You’ve never done anything at all without Dad.
我是怕您应付不来
I don’t think you’ll be able to cope.
咱们走着瞧
Well, let’s just find out, shall we?
到斋浦尔的转机也是头等舱吧
And the connecting flight to Jaipur is first class too?
是的
That’s right.
跟你说 现在想升个舱位太难了
I tell you. It’s tough to get upgraded nowadays.
我在电♥话♥上卯足了劲跟中介打情骂俏
I had to flirt so hard with the travel agent,
简直赶上色情电♥话♥了
it was practically phone sex.
今天真是命犯桃花啊
Well, this is my lucky day.
不介意的话 我们要检查一下您的包
We’d like to take a look in this bag, madam, if you don’t mind.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!