that we are too old to change?
因为害怕失望而不敢重新开始
Too scared of disappointment to start it all again?
清晨醒来
We get up in the morning.
我们尽力而为
We do our best.
其他的都无所谓了
Nothing else matters.
-你怎么还在 -我错过航♥班♥了
– You’re still here. – I-I-I missed the plane.
-珍呢 -她走了
– What about Jean? – She didn’t.
其实 昨晚还挺有意思
I had-I had quite an interesting night actually.
我又遇见了上次那个出租车司机
I-I met the same, taxi driver,
但这次我让他载我去他小舅子的酒店了
but this time I let him take me to his brother’s hotel.
结果那地方不大像酒店
Wh-Which turned out to be less of a hotel and more of a,
倒像是妓院
more of a brothel really.
他们给了我一个烟斗 说是苹果烟草
And they- And they gave me this pipe, said it was apple tobacco.
我上学时那东西可不叫那个名字
But that’s not what they called it when I was a student.
于是我跟他们告辞离开了
So- So I made my excuses and left.
我需要时间 想想清楚
I need- I needed time to… think.
这个城市的夜晚 真是瑰丽无比
This city at night is extraordinary.
或许苹果烟草也起到了”助兴”的作用
I think the apple tobacco helped probably.
-我上班要迟到了 -好吧
– I’m going to be late for work. – Right.
-你几点下班 -我5点左右回来
– What time do you finish? – I get back about 5:00.
-刚好是下午茶时间 -没错
– Teatime. – Yes.
喜欢怎么喝
How do you take it?
加少许奶
With a little milk.
了解
All right.
但是不去冒险
But it’s also true that the person who risks nothing,
不去尝试 只能空手而归
does nothing, has nothing.
我们只知道 未来会有所改变
All we know about the future is that it will be different.
请签名
Just your signature, please.
-谢谢 -住得愉快
– Thank you. – Enjoy your stay.
欢迎光临 请进
Welcome. Please.
整座建筑极具风格
This is a building of the utmost character.
或许我们怕的正是一成不变
But perhaps what we fear is that it will be the same.
所以我们该为改变庆祝
So we must celebrate the changes.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为有人说过
Because, as someone once said,
一切终会好起来
everything will be all right in the end.
如果现在不够好 请相信我
And if it’s not all right, then trust me.
那肯定是没到终点
It’s not yet the end.