Mrs. Greenslade, where are the others?
正在回酒店的路上 怎么了
They’re on their way back to the hotel. What’s the matter?
我要告诉您
I-I wanted to warn you
即将到来的一些重大改变
of the most momentous changes that are occurring.
毫无疑问 这些改变都是很好的
Absolutely all of them, without question, for the very positive.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我很高兴地向您宣布
I am delighted to announce
最好的金盏花涉外大酒店即将关闭
the closing of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
全部住客都将愉快地启程归国
And the joyful return of all its inhabitants to their home country.
什么
What?
请放心 酒店已安排好诸位的行程
Please relax in the knowledge that your journey home
并会承担回程费用
has been arranged and paid for by the hotel.
我们来的时候就是酒店出钱安排的
Our journey here was arranged and paid for by the hotel
结果就是这样
and look how that went.
我宁愿走回英国
I’d rather walk back to England.
我宁愿不回去了
I’d rather not go back at all.
回哪里
Go back where?
而我还有更好的消息
And for myself, the news is even better.
我要搬到德里去和妈妈住
I shall be moving to Delhi to live with my mother.
不仅如此
And, furthermore,
我还要跟她选的门当户对的女子结婚
I shall be wed to a most suitable person of her choice,
我极其期待与她相见
whom I look forward very much to meeting
并与她相伴余生
before I spend the rest of my life with her.
-你不有女朋友吗 -我和她分手了
– Didn’t you have a girlfriend? – She is my girlfriend no longer.
真是糟糕
This is a disaster.
不不 我们对这件事
No, no. Then we must treat it
要像对待成功那样 太太
just the same as we would treat a triumph, madam.
英国作家吉卜林先生不就这么说的吗
Is that not what your Mr. Kipling tells us?
当然了 这里有个问题
Although, of course, here we have a problem,
我苏尼尔·印德洛吉·卡普尔一事无成
because I, Sunil Indrajit Kapoor, have never had a triumph.
所以我也不知道该如何对待成功
So, of course, I do not know how to treat one.
我这辈子净遇到不幸
No, all I’ve had is a constant series of disasters,
偶尔还有大祸降临
interspersed with occasional catastrophe,
再就是一次次…
an unending stream of total…
桑尼 你爱苏楠娜吗
Sonny, do you love her? Sunaina?
爱深似海
Most deeply.
那你跟她说过你爱她吗
Have you told her you love her?
正因为我爱她 才不能跟她说这话
It is because I love her that I must not tell her.
因为她能找到比我好得多的人 太太
She can do so much better than me, madam.
女人最喜欢听这种话了
Women love it when you say that kind of thing.
简直令人”春”意盎然
It’s a powerful aphrodisiac.
-真的 -当然不是啊
– Really? – No, of course not.
立刻去找她
Go and find her at once,
免得她真听信了你的胡言乱语
before she starts to believe you
你就会永远失去她了
and you lose her forever.
你可以得到你想要的一切 桑尼
You can have anything you want, Sonny.
但你不能再等
You just need to stop waiting for
别人来跟你说你这个资格
someone to tell you you deserve it.
天呐
My God.
要不你就辜负自己也伤害…
Or you can just go on failing yourself and hurting…
格林斯莱德太太 不用再说了
Mrs. Greenslade, stop drilling.
我已经开窍了 太太
You have struck oil, madam!
是我让他搬去和我住的
I asked him to come and stay with me.
这样好吗 他还不够格吧
Is that wise? I’m not sure he’s trained.
你觉得太快了 是吗
You think it’s too soon.
-我怎么想不重要 -的确太快了
– It doesn’t matter what I think. – It is too soon.
我们这把年纪 实在没时间慢慢来
At our age, we can’t afford the luxury of taking it slow,
如果不这样 他就得回家 到时我…
and it’s either this or he goes home and…
那祝二位逍遥赛神仙了
I wish you both the very best.
你还没遇到什么人吗
You haven’t met anyone?
保持单身
Single by choice.
不过是出于无奈
Just not my choice.
其实 我想我可能走到头了
I actually think it might be over.
这种找个男人逍遥快活的日子
For me. With men.
如果这个乐趣也没了
And if that’s gone,
真不知我还剩下了什么
I’m not quite sure what’s left.
知道吗
Did you know
诺曼和我的初夜 他还带了药来
Norman brought pills the first night he stayed with me?
看来效果非凡
It obviously did the trick.
药从他口袋里掉了出来
They fell out of his pocket,
但我不想那样跟他在一起
and I didn’t want it to be like that.
就把药掉了包
So I swapped them.
他吃了两粒阿司匹林 折腾了一整宿
He went all night on two aspirin.
好日子永远不会到头
It’s never over.
把那个小包放在后面 放在我旁边
Can you make sure that small bag goes in the back with me?
放在后面 你明白了吗
In the back, yes? In the back. Do you understand?
你不想见他吗
Would you rather not see him?
钱包 我忘了拿钱包
My wallet. I-I’ve forgotten my wallet.
真抱歉 我马上就回来
I’m so- I’m so sorry. I won’t- I won’t be a minute.
她还没回来
She’s not back yet.
好吧
Right.
那麻烦你转告她 我说
Well, then perhaps you could tell her that I said,
再见
good-bye.
虚惊一场 我总是这样
False alarm. I, I had it all the time.
开车
Let’s go.
女士 我能不能借此机会
While I have you on the phone, madam,
向您介绍我们的优♥惠♥活动
can I talk to you about our special offers?
我们新升级了系统
This is a particularly good time to be thinking of
现在参与活动特别合适
taking advantage of our new and improved system.
苏楠娜
Sunaina!
苏楠娜
Sunaina!
苏楠娜
Sunaina!
苏楠娜
Sunaina!
怎么回事
Hey, what’s going on?
桑尼
Sonny?
我要见苏楠娜
I need to see Sunaina.
她还没下班
Her shift’s not over.
就算下班了 她也不想见你
And when it is, she doesn’t want to see you.

Jay.
我妈就希望我成为你这样的人
You- You are the son my mother wished I was.
有头脑 会做生意
An intelligent man with a strong head for business.
你只看到事物眼下的样子
You see things as they are
而不去梦想未来
and not as you wish them to be.
所以你别挡道
So fuck off out of my way!
或者带句话给她
Or you can give her a message.
一句我第一次见到她时就该说的话
Tell her from me what I should have told her the day we met.
我还要昭告天下 告诉所有人
What I will announce to anyone who asks and many who do not.
也告诉你妈妈
Including your mother?
也告诉我妈妈
Including my mother?
我说他妈
His mother.
你妈
Your mother.
我会告诉全世界的妈妈
I will tell every mother in the land.
告诉她们什么
What will you tell them?
告诉她们什么
What will you tell them?
这世上我唯一在乎的事
The only thing that matters in this world.
就是我爱你 至死不渝
That I love you and always will.
我说的你是指苏楠娜 不是说你 杰
And by you? I mean Sunaina, jay, not you.
不过如果你成了我的大舅哥
Although if you are to be my brother-in-law,
希望我们能增进一下友谊
I hope we can become better friends.
为什么现在才说
Why is he only saying this now?
你问他
You ask him.
为什么现在才说
Why are you only saying this now?
因为 苏楠娜
Because, Sunaina,
你是我的一生挚爱
love of my life,
我再不会觉得我配不上你
no more will I believe that I’m not worthy.
因为要配得上你 我就该给你应得的爱
For only by loving you as you deserve will I become so.
真好笑 管这叫做高峰期
It’s funny. They call this rush hour,
但大家的速度都处于低谷
and yet nothing actually moves.
看来不怎么好笑
Well, it’s not that… funny.
-你们要去哪里 -你问起也好
– Where do you think you’re going? – You may well ask.
我们要同居了 唐纳利女士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!