That’s right, isn’t it?
肯定该是这样
That has to be right.
这让我意识到我辜负了休
It made me realize how much I’d failed Hugh.
两人都紧闭心门 还算什么婚姻
What’s the use of a marriage when nothing is shared?
格林斯莱德太太
Mrs. Greenslade.
能把丈夫还给我吗
Might I have my husband back now?
道格拉斯
Douglas?
-原谅我 -对不起 对不起
– Forgive me. – Sorry. Sorry.
-原谅我 -对不起
– Forgive me. – Sorry.
她很伤心
She was upset.
别解释了 你以为我嫉妒吗
Oh, spare me your explanation. Do you think I’m jealous?
那你为什么要让我和伊芙琳难堪
I don’t see why else you would’ve embarrassed me and Evelyn.
还用我吗 你明明是自寻难堪
You seem to be doing a perfectly good job of embarrassing yourself.
你知道大家觉得你多恶心吗
Can you imagine how ghastly it is for everyone…
围着那个一脸傻笑
to see you mooning around after that
满脸天真的前家庭主妇团团转
simpering, doe-eyed ex-housewife,
趁人家空虚寂寞就占便宜
taking advantage of her loneliness?
你听得到自己说的话吗
God, can you hear yourself? Can you?
你知不知道你变得多可怕
Do you have any idea what a terrible person you’ve become?
你成天就是没完地发牢骚
All you give out is this endless negativity.
不肯去看到光明和快乐
A refusal to see any kind of light and joy,
即使它们就摆在你眼前
even when it’s staring you in the face.
想方设法把我
And a desperate need to squash
和周围人身上的快乐赶走
any sign of happiness in me or-or-or anyone else.
不知我怎么没听谁一句好话
It’s a wonder I don’t fling myself
或受到一次善待就立刻投怀送抱
at the first kind word or gesture that comes my way,
但我就是没有
but I don’t!
因为我对你还有那么一点忠诚和尊敬
O-O-Out of some sense of dried up loyalty and respect.
你却从没给过我同等的回报
Neither of which I ever bloody get in return.
我刚查了邮箱
I checked my e-mails.
劳拉发了封邮件
There’s one from Laura.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我只想喝杯水
I just want a glass of water.
那是杜松子酒补剂
That was a gin and tonic.
-我现在知道了 -怎么了
– I know that now. – What’s happened?
安斯利夫妇 你们晚上好啊
Ah. Good evening, the Ainslies.
你们都好吧
How are you both?
我们感觉特别好
We’re particularly well.
道格拉斯 告诉他们吧
Douglas, tell them our news.
我们要回家了
We’re going home.
因此现在我想请您
And so now I would ask you to
给我们投资 马鲁提先生
loosen the strings on your purse, Mr. Maruthi,
而且要尽快
and-and do it most rapidly.
这样最好的金盏花涉外大酒店的二♥期♥工程
So that phase two development of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
也能立刻开始动工
can begin with immediate effect.
是唐纳利女士吧
Mrs. Donnelly, I believe.
现在请随我到一楼
Now if you please be following me to the ground floor-
-这酒店怎么样啊 -马鲁提先生
– How are things at the hotel? – Mr. Maruthi.
越来越好了 变得越来越好了
Oh, they’re better. They’re getting better.
瞧 客人十分满意
You see? Profound satisfaction.
所以大家都不免
Such is the inevitable result
想在金盏花大酒店多住几天
of a prolonged stay at the Marigold Hotel.
那些人在干嘛
What are those men doing?
那是帮我♥干♥活的 马鲁提先生
Working for me, Mr. Maruthi.
我们给老年人创造了一个绝佳的环境
To create a home for the elderly so wonderful…
以至于他们都不愿死去
that they will simply refuse to die.
他们直视死神的双眼 并说…
Stare death in the face and say-
那些人在干嘛
What are those men doing?
妈妈 怎么回事
Mummyji, what is going on here?
桑尼 我跟你几个哥哥谈过了
Sonny, I have spoken to your brothers.
他们决定卖♥♥掉饭店
They have decided to sell the hotel.
他们是来给房♥子估价的
These men are here to value the building.
是估地皮吧
They are valuing the land.
我那几个哥哥才不在乎酒店呢
My brothers don’t care about the building.
他们会把这儿拆掉
They will knock it down.
他们也可以等一个月
Well, they could wait for a month…
酒店自已就会倒
for it to fall down of its own accord, huh?
妈妈 你虽然开玩笑
You joke, Mummyji,
但我知道你内心也有不舍
but inside, I know you’re not laughing.
你并不想看到这个梦想破灭
You don’t want to see this dream destroyed.
让这些人走
Send these people away.
不行 太晚了
No, beta, it’s too late.
妈妈求你了 让我给你看看这些数据
Mummyji, please, if I could just show you these figures-
不需要 我知道你的账有问题
I don’t need to see them. I know they don’t add up.
还有机会扭转局面
There is still time to turn things around.
只要投入一点资金
With a small injection of funds, we can-
还有谁会投资给你呢
Who is going to be trusting you with this money, huh?
你连个奶茶摊子都管不好
You, who can’t even run a Chai stand?
跟你♥爸♥一模一样
Just like your father.
你真觉得我跟他很像吗
Do I remind you of him so much?
所以你才对我这么残忍♥
Is that why you must be so cruel to me?
你觉得我残忍♥吗
You think I’m being cruel?
你爱父亲 而他爱这家酒店
You loved my father, and he loved this hotel.
你也想落得他那样潦倒的下场吗
You want to end up a broken man like him?
告别这里的一切 跟我回德里吧
Just say good-bye to all this and come back to Delhi with me.
你的人生会更舒坦
Your life will be much easier.
不 妈妈 不是舒坦 是渺小
No. Not easier, Mummyji, smaller.
唐纳利女士 要我帮您什么吗
Mrs. Donnelly. Can I help you?
不好说
It depends.
你会操作电脑吗
Do you know how to work a computer?
安斯利太太告诉了我一个网址
Mrs. Ainslie said she knew an address
能在上面买♥♥到我要的东西
where I could get some things I need.
就是些饼干
Some biscuits.
她说我可以网购
She said I could get them on the line?
那祝您好运了
Well, I wish you luck.
回程的事真让我兴奋
The whole thing is actually tremendously exciting.
不仅是能登上飞机
Not just getting on the plane,
上了飞机还可以左转
but getting on the plane and turning left.
什么意思
Turning left?
头等舱
First class.
能在我们结婚40周年纪念日前赶回去
And home in time for our 40th wedding anniversary.
我们还没想好要怎么来庆祝呢
We haven’t quite decided how to mark the occasion.
或许可以消停一会儿
Perhaps a minute of silence.
是 好的 先生
Yes. Okay. Okay, sir.
我已确认了您预定的
I’ve confirmed your appointment
明早10点的房♥间 谢谢来电
for tomorrow morning at 10:00. Thank you.
-马鲁提先生 -唐纳利女士 别客气
– Now, Mr. Maruthi. – Mrs. Donnelly, please.
叫我帕诺博喀什好了
Call me Bhanuprakash.
太小了 该找个大点的把我们都装下
Too small. One large should put us all, I think.
我还是走回去吧
Actually, I think I’ll walk.
他们好像在筹备过什么节呢
Apparently, they’re getting ready for some festival.
要不要谁陪你走
Perhaps y-you’d like one of us to accompany you?
-我陪你走吧 -不用 我没事
– I’m happy to walk with you. – No, no, no, I’m fine.
我很高兴你们女儿创业成功
I’m so pleased about your daughter’s success
一切都能如愿
and that it’s all worked out so well.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的
Darling? Darling.
我是妈妈
It’s me.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
对不起 我都忘了时差的事了
Oh, no. No, sorry. I didn’t even think about the time.
你和波利好吗 孩子们呢
How are you? And Polly and the- How are the boys?
很好 很高兴你看了我的博客
Oh. Good. Good. I’m glad you’ve been reading it.
没错 我结交了几个好朋友
Yes. Yes, I made a few very good friends.
没事 我很好 很好
No, I’m fine. Of course I am. I’m fine.
时间到了 太太
Time’s up in there, madam.
话费快没了
I think the money’s running out.
我下次再打给你吧
So I’ll call you again, at another time.
好吧 再见 亲爱的 再联♥系♥
Okay. Bye, darling. I’ll call you again soon. Bye.
桑尼
Sonny.
桑尼
Sonny!
格林斯莱德太太 其他人呢