西班牙海滨
英国诗人 作家 出生于印度
语出《远大前程》
手术室
carol既是人名也有颂歌♥的意思
gay有同性恋和开心两个意思
桑尼来电
阳火不旺
桑尼: 我得跟你谈谈
穆里尔·唐纳利 副经理
感谢您的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
我们十分重视您的来电
Your call is important to us.
电♥话♥马上接通
We will be with you shortly.
感谢您的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
我们十分重视您的来电
Your call is important to us.
电♥话♥马上接通
We will be with you shortly.
感谢您的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
我们十分重视您的来电
Your call is important to us.
电♥话♥马上接通
We will be with you shortly.
感谢您的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
我们十分重视您的来电
Your call is important to us.
电♥话♥马上接通
We will be with you shortly.
格林斯莱德太太 感谢您的耐心等候
Mrs. Greenslade, thank you for waiting.
我问过了经理…
I’ve consulted with my manager-
你能不能就跟我好好说会儿话
Now if you’ll just stay on the phone for a moment and talk to me.
-别照本宣科 -好的
– Just talk to me. – Of course.
我不太明白
I’m not even clear- I mean,
我想订的这个到底是什么
I don’t actually understand what it is I’m trying to order.
无线网络和无线上网是一回事吗
Is wireless the same as Wi-Fi?
这两者跟宽带又是什么关系
And what do either of them have to do with broadband?
格林斯莱德太太 由于您不是开户人
Mrs. Greenslade, since the account is not in your name,
在我们做任何改动之前
before we can make any changes,
需要与开户人核对信息
we need to verify details with the account holder.
能麻烦您转接给开户人吗
Can I please speak to the account holder?
什么
What?
能麻烦您让开户人接电♥话♥吗
I’m asking if I can talk to the account holder.
在我们做任何改动之前…
Before we can make any changes-
他接不了电♥话♥了
You can’t talk to him, no.
他不在了
He’s dead.
心脏病突发
He died of a heart attack.
只剩我了
There’s only me.
格林斯莱德太太 由于您不是开户人
Mrs. Greenslade, since the account is not in your name-
沃顿法官要我们出席的
Lord Justice Walton requests the pleasure of our company.
-忘了吗 -我就烦这些退休晚会
– Had you forgotten? – I hate retirement parties.
奶酪不好吃 酒也不好喝
Crap cheese, crap wine.
还一大堆废话
Endless speeches.
你说他们何必呢
Why do people do that?
没有人提起退休晚会
Nobody- nobody ever said about a retirement party, you know,
会说 这不错啊
well, this is great.
我真等不及给自己办一个了
I can’t wait to have one of my own.
你总会有这么一天的
It’ll be yours one day.
就快了
One day very soon.
这话你都说了多少年了
You’ve been saying that for years.
人家都说斯坦康博
It was often said of Stancombe
是刀子嘴豆腐心
that his bark was worse than his bite.
但我挨过吼 也挨过咬
But as the recipient of both,
我可以作证 两者都不会害你动手术
I can testify to the fact that neither actually required surgery.
他与学生们的关系
His relationship with all his pupils…
是建立在尊重之上的
was founded on respect.
我们尊重他 他也尊重我们的敬意
We respected him, and he respected that.
时至今日 我还会想起
Indeed, to this day, I recall his response…
择日不如撞日
This is the day.
格兰姆
Graham?
就今天吧
This is the day.
还有很多各色休闲设施
And there’s an unlimited range of leisure opportunities
就在附近
just a stone’s throw away.
正如我说的
So, as I say,
这处房♥产的价格已相当优♥惠♥
what you’re looking at here is very competitively priced.
你们再找不到更实惠的房♥子了
You won’t see better for your Grey Pound.
还有个特色设计
Another little feature-
可能现在还用不上 不着急
not necessarily right now, give it a few years-
墙上安了扶手 以便您到处走动
rails on the wall to help you get around.
这里还有个紧急按钮
And over here, a panic button.
如果您意外跌倒
In case of a sudden fall,
看护人员马上就能赶到
brings the warden running.
我要是没在这儿跌倒呢
What if we fell somewhere else?
什么
Sorry?
我们可能没法恰好就
It’s just we might not manage to plan our sudden fall…
意外跌倒在紧急按钮这里
in the exact corner where the button is.
是啊 可…
Yeah, but-
还有能不能
And would it be possible to
把扶手安在屋子中间呢
have the rail going through the middle of the room-
-亲爱的 -这样我们还能在屋内穿行
– Darling. – To help us get across, as well as around.
能让我俩单独说会儿话吗
Um, c-c-could we have a moment, please?
-好的 -谢谢
– Yeah. – Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
亲爱的
Darling-
当了30年公务员 就只买♥♥得起这个
Thirty years in the civil service, and this is all we can afford.
我再跟你道次歉行不行
W-w-would it help if I apologize again?
不行
No.
不过试试也无妨
But try it anyway.
请麦肯锡医生去7七号♥手术室
Could Dr. MacKenzie please make his way to Theater 7.
麦肯锡医生去7号♥手术室
Dr. MacKenzie to Theater 7.
姑娘 我要喝杯茶 这就去给我倒
Young lady, I want a cup of tea. And I want it now.
马上会有人推车过来
The trolley will be along shortly.
我得摔成什么样你们才会重视起来
How hard do you have to fall to get proper attention?
我在这儿躺了几小时了
I’ve been lying here for hours.
没有一个医生过来看看
Not a single doctor has come to see me.
唐纳利女士 不是这样的吧
Now that’s not quite true, is it, Mrs. Donnelly?
有医生想给您检查来着
A doctor did try and examine you,
您却把人家轰走了
and you sent him away.
你说他吗 他再怎么洗
What, that one? He can wash all he likes.
也洗不掉他的肤色
That color’s not coming out.
我要个本地的医生
I want an English doctor.
本地的医生是吧
Oh, an English doctor.
早说啊 这就给您叫来
Why didn’t you say so? I’ll get one right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
唐纳利女士 这位是谷杰拉帕特达医生
Mrs. Donnelly, this is Dr. Ghujarapartidar.
请给我她的病历
Notes, please.
那之后呢 我做了几年的系统分♥析♥
And after that, I worked as a systems analyst for a few years,
后来觉着太没劲了
but I just found it so dull.
我真正想做的是更具创意的工作
What I really wanted was to do something more creative
这才与我…
that matched-
不好意思
Um, I’m sorry.
在表格上 有年龄这一栏
Um, on the form, they asked for our age bracket…
包括自己和对方的
and the age we wanted to meet.
我这个填的可都是25到39岁
And in both cases, I ticked 25 to 39.
是啊 我也25到39
That’s right. So did I.
没说完呢 更具创意 然后呢
Anyway, don’t stop. Uh- Something more creative.
-您高寿啊 -小40嘛
– How old are you? – Early 40s.
跟你说啊 我的兴趣是 旅游 看戏
And, you know, my interests are travel, theater-
你是说你是40后吧
Do you mean you were born in the early ’40s?
小朱啊 我明白你什么意思
Judy, I know what you’re asking.
别小朱小朱的
lt’s Judith.
朱蒂丝 我保证
Judith. Trust me.
我”宝棍未老”
I’ve still got it.
可惜没人想跟我练练
Just can’t find anyone that wants it.
我叫诺曼
Hi. I’m Norman.
您这是干嘛啊
This is crazy. You’re crazy.
哪能说走就走啊
You can’t just up and leave like this.
你瞧着 我还真就要这么做
And yet, if you watch me, that’s exactly what you’ll see happen.
-怎么了 -你妈又发疯了
– What’s going on? – Your mother’s lost it.
-她就没正常过 -你们俩交流吧
– My mother never had it. – You talk to her.
-她不听我的 -没人会听你的
– She doesn’t listen to me. – Nobody listens to you.
我还是不明白这是怎么了
I still don’t understand what’s going on.