子熊故事
The Bear
1885年 加拿大英属哥伦比亚省
是大个的公熊
That’s a huge male.
肯定超过1500磅
Bet he’s more than 1500 pounds.

Hey look!
一小时…一个半小时前的
An Hour…Hour and a half.
很好 我们在下风口
Good. We’re downwind now.
你为什么开枪?
Why’d you shoot?
-我位置很好 -那你也该等我的 孩子
-I was in a good position. -Well you should have waited for me son.
真♥他♥妈♥丢人
A damned shame.
你打中了它的左肩
You got him in the left shoulder.
它用前腿从右向左转身
He spun around on his forlegs from right to left.
如果你打中它的后腿 它就再也站不起来了
If you’d had hit him in the hindlegs, he’d never gotten up again.
熊通常朝它受伤的方向跑 你吓着它了 孩子
A bear always turns into his wounds. You spooked him son.
我的枪卡子儿了
My gun jammed.
几乎不可能再近距离看到它的 用望远镜也不行
You’re not even close to seeing him again. Not even with them glasses.
相信我 放弃吧
Take it from me. Give up!
它已经跑出几英里远了
He’s miles away by now.
怎么回事?
What’s that?
放松
Easy girl.
起来
Come on.
抓住缰绳
Hold it!
我发誓要宰了你!
I swear it. I’ll kill you.
别担心
Don’t worry.
运气好点的话 我会在你脚伤好之前回来
With a little luck I’ll be back before your foot is mended.
等着吧 等你看到狗群 我们会找点乐子的
Wait ’till you see them dogs! We’ll have us some fun.
迪克西
Dixie!
过来 迪克西美女
Come on Dixie Belle.
过来 卷发美女
Come on you curlyhaired girl.
过来 又漂亮又乖的狗狗
Come on beautiful. Good dog.
跳啊 围着我跳
Hoppin’ around. Hop with me.
你想我吗? 迪克西
Did you miss me Dixie?
这边
Over here!
爬上来 快点
Get up there, come on.
它在那儿
There he is.
抓住我的手上来
Here grab on.
它在射程之外
He’s out of range.
别开枪 你会打中那些狗
Don’t shoot. You’ll hit the dogs!
逮住你了
Gotcha.
想咬我吗?
You wanna bite me huh?
你这个淘气的小家伙
You’re a naughty little fella.
看看谁在那边?
Who’s that up there?

Horse.
人…愚蠢的人类
Men…stupid men.
我是汤姆
I’m Tom.
你听到没? 狗把它吓坏了
You hear that? The dogs have made it back.
过来 宝贝们 过来
Come on my babies. Come here.
-看看它对你做了什么 -妈的
-Look what he’s done to you. -Damn!
回来 回来
Back here, get back here.
凯米克 过来
Here Kamic. Here.
放松
Take it easy.
趴下 别叫了
Lie down! Stop it!
看…(子熊咬断的绳子)
Look…(Darn cubby chewed through the rope)
算了 走吧
Forget him. Let’s move on.
等等
Wait.
看这是什么?
What’s that?
不错吧?
Good huh?
来啊…你饿了吗?
Come on…you hungry?
想站起来不?
You wanna stand up?
在下边…在上边…站起来吃
It’s down here now…No it’s up here. Stand up.
它很喜欢吃这个
He likes it.
你真的很想吃吗? 哎 哪儿去了?
You do want it don’t you? Where did it go?
别无聊了 我们还有正事要做
Stop fooling around. We’ve got things to do.
你看着吧 汤姆 这里就是困住它的最佳场所
You’ll see Tom. This is just the place to box him in.
你告诉约瑟夫了没? 给狗群戴上口套
You told Joseph to keep the dogs muzzled didn’t you?
他在溪边等着
He’s waiting by the creek.
到了
Here we are.
你去那边找个位置 我在另一边
You pick a spot up there. I’ll take the other side.
它早晚会经过这里 你按兵不动
Sooner or later he’s gotta come through here. You stay put.
别担心 我不会动的
Don’t worry. I won’t move.
不要杀我…
Please don’t kill me.
走吧 走吧
Go, go away.
快走
Hurry.
跑远点 藏起来
Get out of sight. Hide.
我打中它了 它像块石头一样滚落到悬崖那边了
I got him. He fell like a stone there…clear over the edge.
好吧小家伙
Okay little fella.
你自♥由♥了
You’re free to go now.
再见
So long.
我们认识多久了?
How long have we known each other?
-三个月? -五个月
-Three months? -Five.
我不喜欢问人问题的
I don’t like to ask folks questions.
每个人都有他的秘密 上帝作证 顺其自然吧
Everyone has their secrets. By God that’s the way it should be.
看看 谁是文明世界的象征
Look who’s taken a shine to civilization.
祝你好运 小家伙
Good luck little fella.
最刺♥激♥的不是杀生…而是放生 –詹姆斯·奥利弗·科伍德
The greatest thrill is not in killing…but in letting live. James Oliver Curwood.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!