Could have at least pulled that punch, man.
我有啊
I did.
局长对你发出全面通缉令
Bock put out an APB on you.
你真的认为他也有份?
You really think he’s in on this?
我不信任警♥察♥ 你呢?
I don’t trust any of ’em. Do you?
我只信任你
I only trust you.
缉毒组警♥察♥ 怎会替法尔康的左右手卖♥♥命?
What’s a narcotics cop doing with Falcone’s right-hand man?
科森说警♥察♥保护老鼠 也许肯西是其中一个
Colson said, “Cops protect the rat.” Maybe Kenzie’s part of it.
你认为企鹅人是老鼠?
You think Penguin’s the rat?
他的俱乐部是黑道窝 马龙尼根本就住在那里
His club caters to the mob. Maroni practically lived there.
企鹅人一定知道很多肮脏事
Penguin would have been privy to a lot of dirt.
检察官也是常客
DA was a regular too.
也许企鹅人惹上麻烦
Maybe Penguin got himself into a jam
和警方合作是唯一的出路
and working a deal was his only way out.
拉塔阿♥拉♥达
The Rata Alada.
什么?
The what?
谜语人最新的谜题
Riddler’s latest.
迷宫中的那组密♥码♥
The cipher in the maze.
意思是有翅膀的老鼠 就像个告密者
It means “a rat with wings.” Like a stool pigeon.
企鹅也有翅膀
A penguin’s got wings too.
我该再跟他谈谈了
Time for me to have another conversation with him.
谜语人呢?他会再杀人
What about the Riddler? He’s gonna kill again.
全都有关联 不管怎样 这都是他的游戏
It’s all connected. Like it or not, it’s his game now.
想找到谜语人 就得找到那只老鼠
You want to find Riddler, we gotta find that rat.
肯西和双胞胎过去了
Kenzie and the twins, coming your way.
那是企鹅人
There’s Penguin.
不知道袋子里有什么
I wonder what’s in the bags.
你想行动了?
You want to move in?
先跟踪他们
Let’s follow.
(高谭市东区清洁站)
他们停在海滨街的回收厂前面
They stopped at Waterfront Street. The recycling plant.
我到了
I’m here.
-你好吗? -很好啊 你呢?
– How you doing? – Yeah, good. How are you?
很好 我们进去躲雨吧
Good, good. Let’s get in out of this deluge.
这是制毒厂 滴毒
It’s a drug lab. Drops.
有人来买♥♥货
This is a buy.
他们接收马龙尼的制毒厂 又开始重新运作
Looks like they got Maroni’s operation up and running again.
也许根本就没有停过
Or they never shut it down at all.
你想说什么?
What are you saying?
高谭市警局史上 破获最大的贩毒案是骗局?
The biggest drug bust in GCPD history was a fraud?
事情变得更复杂了
This just got complicated.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
怎么了?
Hey! What happened?
没事吧?
You all right?
你专偷危险人物的东西
Dangerous crowd you’re stealing from.
天啊
Jesus.
这是你的癖好吗?
Is this how you get your kicks, hon?
三更半夜偷偷吓女生?
Sneaking up on girls in the dark?
这是你在俱乐部工作的原因?
Is that why you work in the club?
为了干一大票?
It was all just a score?
我很想跟你交代每个细节 蝙蝠男
I would love to sit and go over every gory detail with you, bat boy…
但那些混♥蛋♥又回来了
but, uh, those assholes are coming back.
老天爷
Jesus!
嘿 复仇使者
Hey, Vengeance!
你以为能抢我的钱吗?
You think you can come after my money, huh?
肯西 快去拿钱
Kenzie! Get the money!
嘿 搞什么?
Hey! What the…
来啊…
Come on! Come on!
这家伙疯了
This guy’s crazy!
来啊
Come on! Hey!
(逆向勿入)
闪边
Move!
给我闪边
Get out of the way!
快啊
Come on!
给我闪边
Get out of the way!
我♥干♥掉你了
I got you!
终于干掉你了
I got you!
去死吧 变♥态♥佬
Take that, you friggin’ psycho!
我♥干♥掉你了
I got you!
这算什么?扮白脸蝙蝠脸?
What the hell is this? Good cop, batshit cop?
-谜语人是谁? -谜语人?我怎么知道?
-Who’s the Riddler? -Riddler? How should I know?
事情很简单 奥斯
Let’s make it easy for you, Oz.
警♥察♥逮到你的把柄
Cops caught you doing something.
想封你的店 把你关起来
They were gonna shut you down, put you away.
你只要招出大咖就能保住小命
So you gave up a bigger fish to save your ass.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了萨瓦托马龙尼
You ratted out Salvatore Maroni.
断了他的滴毒生意
His drops operation.
但警♥察♥ 市府官员 市长 检察官
But the cops, the city officials, the mayor, the DA,
他们变得贪心 对吧?
they got greedy, right?
破获史上最大贩毒案还不够
Wasn’t enough, a big career-making bust.
他们也想接管滴毒生意
They wanted to take over the drops business too,
但需要你这种小咖来打理生意
but they needed a minor league mope like you to run it.
你不只替卡麦法尔康卖♥♥命 也替他们干活
You don’t just work for Carmine Falcone. You work for them too.
你们疯了吗?
What are you, crazy?
所以你才杀死那女孩?
That why you killed the girl?
我没杀死任何女孩
I didn’t kill no girl!
我们知道她在零下44度工作
We know she worked for you at the 44 Below.
但她发现了秘密 对吧?
But she got too close, right?
从米契尔那知道你是老鼠 所以你就杀了她
Found out from Mitchell that you were the rat, so you killed her.
但谜语人也知道了
But somehow Riddler found out too.
他知道你太多事
He knows so much about you.
-你一定认识他 -他是谁?
-You must know about him. -Who is he?
你们真是一组二重唱
Boy, you guys are a hell of a duet here.
怎么不开始唱和音?
Why don’t you start harmonizing?
你们的小故事只有一个问题
There’s only one problem with your little scenario, okay?
我不是老鼠
I ain’t no rat!
要是被卡麦法尔康听到
You got any idea what Carmine Falcone would do to me
知道他会对我怎样吗?
if he heard this kind of talk?
你不想谈老鼠的事
Oh, you don’t wanna talk about rats, huh?
那就谈谈他对我的搭档做了什么
Maybe we can talk about what they did to my partner’s face.
哇靠 干嘛给我看?
Holy God, what are you showing me here?
-他的头被胶带绑住 -拜托
-This was around his head! -Come on!
张开眼睛
Open your eyes!
你是El拉塔阿♥拉♥达吗?
Are you El Rata Alada?
El拉塔阿♥拉♥达
El Rata Alada?
对 有翅膀的老鼠 告密者
Yeah, a “rat with wings.” A stool pigeon.
那不是你?这是迷宫中的符号♥
That’s not you? The symbols in the maze, right here.
说你就是El拉塔阿♥拉♥达
It says you are El Rata Alada.
上面写“你是El拉塔”?
“You are El Rata”? It says that?
怎么 有话要说吗?
Why, you got something to tell us?
有啊
Yeah!
那是我听过最烂的西语
It’s, like, the worst Spanish I ever heard.
什么?
What?
是“La”
It’s “La.”
La拉塔
“La” rata.
这个谜语人是傻瓜吗?
What, is this Riddler stupid or something?
天啊 看看你们俩
Jesus! Look at you two.
世界最伟大的侦探
World’s greatest detectives!
只有我知道“El”和“La”的不同吗?
Am I the only here knows the difference between “el” and “la”?
真是够了
Jesus!
不会讲西语吗?
No habla español, fellas?
帮个忙 混球 闭嘴
Do me a favor, shithead, shut up!
你认为他犯了错?
You think he made a mistake?
他不会犯错
He doesn’t make mistakes.
有翅膀的老鼠?
A rat with wings?
你知道那听起来像什么?
You know what that sounds like to me?
一只臭蝙蝠 有没有想过?
A friggin’ bat! Huh? You ever think of that?
“你是El拉塔”
“You are El Rata.”
“你是El”
“You are el.”
(输入URL网址)
也许他犯了错
Maybe it was a mistake.
他没那么聪明
Maybe he isn’t as smart as–