用来揭露这座藏污纳垢之城的真♥相♥
here to unmask the truth about this cesspool we call a city.
“揭露真♥相♥”?
“Unmask”?
没错
Yes.
让我们携手合作 如何?
Let’s do it together, okay?
我一直试图联♥系♥你
I’ve been trying to reach you.
你也是计划的一部分
You’re part of this too.
我怎么是计划的一部分?
How am I a part of this?
等着瞧
You’ll see.
局长 你最好看看
Hey, Chief. You better take a look at this.
向我的追随者问好
Say hello to my followers.
这是直播
We’re live.
他们在看这场小小的审判
They’re here to watch our little trial.
(凶手与私刑者在线直播)
此刻
At the moment,
你眼前的人 科森先生
the man across from you, Mr. Colson,
死定了
is dead.
快派人来 这疯子会害死我
Jesus, can we get somebody out here? This psycho’s gonna kill me!
等一下
But wait a minute…
闭嘴 你该为你的所作所为送命
Shut up! You deserve to be dead after what you did!
听到了吗?
You hear me?
好吧
Okay.
我要给你一次机会
I’m giving you a chance.
从没人给过我机会
No one ever gave me a chance.
听好了
Now,
我从小到大
ever since I was a child,
一直都很喜欢小谜题
I’ve always loved little puzzles.
它们能够让我
For me, they are a retreat
远离这可怕的世界
from the horrors of our world.
也许也能为你带来安慰 科森先生
Maybe they can bring some comfort to you too, Mr. Colson.
你要我解谜?
You want me to do puzzles?
两分钟内三个谜题
Three riddles in two minutes.
猜出谜底 我就给你密♥码♥
You give me the answers, and I’ll give you the code for the lock.
-明白吗?-好的
-Do you understand? -Yeah.
好的 所以我只要答对…
Okay, okay. So I just… You want me to…
第一道谜题
Riddle number one…
“它可以很残酷 充满诗意或是盲目
“It can be cruel, poetic, or blind,
但是没有它 暴♥力♥必将找上门”
but when it’s denied, it’s violence you may find.”
等等 再说一次
Wait, wait, wait! Can you repeat that?
“残酷” “充满诗意”?
“Cruel”? “Poetic”?
-正义 -什么?
-“Justice.” -Huh?
谜底是“正义”
The answer’s “justice.”
-正义? -答对了
-Justice? -Yes!
-天啊 -正义
-Oh, God. -Justice!
你本该是这座城市的正义使者
And you were supposed to be an arm of justice in this city,
就和已故的市长和警♥察♥局长一样
along with the late mayor and police commissioner,
对吧 科森先生?
were you not, Mr. Colson?
当然了
Of course, of course. Of course.
第二道谜题
Riddle number two.
“你是正义使者就不要说谎
“If you are justice, please do not lie.
睁一只眼闭一只眼的价钱是多少?”
What is the price for your blind eye?”
-“价钱”? -贿赂
– “The price”? – “Bribes.”
天啊 贿赂?
Oh, God. “Bribes”?
他在问收买♥♥你要花多少钱
He’s asking you how much it cost for you to turn your back.
58秒
Fifty-eight seconds!
-多少钱? -没有
-How much? -Nothing!
-多少钱? -每个月一万美元
– How much? – Ten grand. Ten Gs a month.
只要不起诉一些案件 每个月就会拿到这笔钱
I get a monthly payment just not to prosecute certain cases.
什么案件?
What cases?
他又没问
He didn’t ask me that!
拜托 一万元
Come on! Ten grand.
-我的答案是一万 -很好
-That’s my answer. It’s ten grand! -Okay. Okay. Okay.
脑子别乱了套 科森先生
Don’t lose your head, Mr. Colson.
时间用完之前还有一题
Just one more to go before your time runs out.
最后一道谜题
Last riddle.
“你的正义针对特定人士
“Since your justice is so select,
请说出你拿钱保护哪种害虫”
please tell us which vermin you’re paid to protect.”
-“哪种害虫”? -那只老鼠
– “Which vermin”? – The rat.
你们为马龙尼案保护的线人
The informant you all protect from the Salvatore Maroni case.
-你怎么会知道? -他是谁?
-How do you know about that? -What’s his name?
20秒
Twenty seconds.
-不行 -他会杀了你
-No. -He’s gonna kill you.
反正我死定了 你在和一个死人说话
I’m a dead man either way. You’re talking to a dead man, okay?
至少这样 只有我会死
If I go out this way, it’s just me.
但我若抖出来 会拖累我爱的家人
But if I give over that name, I have family, people I love.
-他也会杀了他们 -谁?
-He’ll kill them too. -Who will?
-有人在盯着我 -什么人?
-People are watching. -What people?
这整件事比你想象的更严重
It’s so much bigger than you could ever imagine.
-是整个体制 -五
-It’s the whole system! -Five!

Four!
-上帝怜悯我 -三
-Oh, God, have mercy on me… -Three!
再见
Goodbye!
面具下到底是谁?
Who do you think he is under there?
冷静点
Take it easy.
我想看看
I want to see.
那是皮革吗?
What is that thing? Leather?
他的眼睛里有什么?
What’s he got on his eyes?
谁在乎?我想看他的脸
Who cares? I want to see his face.
我们在干嘛?直接拿掉面具
What are we doing here? Let’s just take it off…

Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! Hey!
放轻松一点
Relax, God damn it!
你在保护这家伙 吉姆?
You’re protecting this guy, Jim?
他干涉警方的人♥质♥案
He interfered in an active hostage situation.
是他害死了科森
Colson’s blood is on his hands.
也许是你
Maybe it’s on yours.
你说什么?
What’d you say?
他死也不肯招
He would rather die than talk.
他在怕什么?
What was he afraid of?
你吗?
You?
你这混账东西
You son of a bitch.
你知道自己惹上什么麻烦吗?
You have any idea what kind of trouble you’re in?
你可能是谋杀从犯
You could be an accessory to murder.
为什么要玩游戏…
Why are we playing games…
抓住他 快啊
Get him! Come on!
退后…
Back off! Back off!
太好了 你这算殴打一个警♥察♥
Great, now I got you on assaulting an officer!
-等我打了三个再说 -嘿
-You got me on assaulting three. -Hey!
你是怎么了?这不能解决问题
What’s the matter with you? This isn’t the way to do this!
你也同流合污了?
You too now?
让我来处理 老大 给我一分钟
Let me handle this, Chief. Just give me a minute.
吉姆 你要为这人♥渣♥背书?
You’re gonna put yourself on the line for this scumbag, Jim?
给我一分钟 我会让他配合
Just give me a minute. I’ll get him to cooperate.
好吧 大家先撤下
Okay, give him the room.
两分钟
Two minutes.
听我说
You listen to me.
我得把你弄出去
We gotta get you out of here.
你会惹上大♥麻♥烦
That would put a lot of heat on you.
你先朝我的脸打一拳
Well, you punched me in the face.
拿走这把钥匙
Take this key.
穿过那扇门 从走廊通到往屋顶的楼梯
Through that door. Hallway to the stairs that go to the roof.
搞什么鬼?
Hey, what the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事?
Hey, hey, hey, what’s going on?
断了鼻梁的胡须男是谁?
Who’s the mustache with the broken nose?
那是肯西 缉毒组
That’s Kenzie. Narcotics.
我在冰山俱乐部跟他交过手
He’s one of the guys I got into it with at the Iceberg Lounge.
你是说肯西兼差替企鹅人工作?
What are you saying? Kenzie moonlights for the Penguin?
或者是他兼♥职♥当警♥察♥
Or he moonlights as a cop.
-老天爷 -快上
– Jesus Christ! – Go!
快去阻止他
Somebody stop him!
-他在那里 -站住
– There he is! – Freeze!
你可以打得轻一点吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!