Riddler might not be able to resist.
这提醒了我
Oh, that reminds me.
我试着解开最新的这组密♥码♥
I’ve taken the liberty of doing a little work on this latest cipher.
老鼠迷宫中的那组
The one from the rat maze.
他的西语不是很好
I’m afraid his Spanish is not perfect,
但我把这翻译成
but I’m fairly certain this translates to,
“你是El拉特阿♥拉♥达”
“You are El Rata Alada.”
拉特阿♥拉♥达?
Rata Alada?
有翅膀的老鼠?
“Rat with wings”?
是“鸽子”的俚语 知道是什么意思吗?
It’s slang for “pigeon.” Does that mean anything to you?
知道
Yeah.
告密者
A stool pigeon.
你的袖扣呢?
Where are your cufflinks?
找不到
I couldn’t find them.
你不能这样出门
Well, you can’t go out like that.
阿福 我不要你的袖扣
Alfred, I don’t want your cufflinks.
你得注意仪容 你仍是韦恩家的人
You have to keep up appearances. You’re still a Wayne.
你呢 你是韦恩家的人吗?
And what about you? Are you a Wayne?
这是你父亲给我的
Your father gave them to me.
别再说谎…
No more lies! No more lies!
(我们的审判日)
韦恩先生 请你直接停那里
Mr. Wayne. All right. All right, you’re going straight down there.
(高谭市政厅)
那是布鲁斯韦恩吗?
Is that Bruce Wayne?
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne! Mr. Wayne! Mr. Wayne!
站住
Hold it.
可以吗?
You good, fellas?
可以
Good.
可以了 法尔康先生
We’re good, Mr. Falcone.
先生
Sir?

Hey!
臭小子 别靠这么近
Give us a wide berth here, would you, slick?
小心说话
Hey, watch it, fellas.
他可是高谭市王子
You got the prince of the city there.
真没想到这场盛会
Some event, huh?
竟然引出比我更孤僻的人
Brought out the one guy in the city more reclusive than me.
我以为你永远不会离开海滨公♥寓♥
Thought you’d never leave the Shoreline.
你不怕有人朝你开枪?
Aren’t you afraid someone’ll take a shot at you?
为什么?因为你父亲不在了?
Why? ‘Cause your father ain’t around?
奥斯 你认识布鲁斯韦恩吧?
Oz, you know Bruce Wayne?
是吗?
Wow. Is that right?
他父亲救了我的命
His father saved my life.
我胸部中弹 就在这里
I got shot in the chest. Right here.
我不能去医院 所以就到他家门口
I couldn’t go to no hospital, so we showed up on his doorstep.
他就在餐桌上替我开刀
Operated right on the dining room table.
这小子从楼梯往下看到整件事
Kid here, he saw the whole thing, up on the stairs looking down.
我记得你的脸
I remember your face.
你不觉得他救我代表什么吗?
You don’t think that meant something, he did that?
那代表他发了希伯克拉底誓言
It meant he took the Hippocratic oath.
希伯克拉底誓言
“Hippocratic oath.”
真有你的
That’s good.
失陪了
Excuse me.
很好
Yes.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
感谢出席今天的追悼会
thank you all for coming to today’s memorial
悼念我们敬爱的市长小唐米契尔
for our beloved mayor, Don Mitchell, Jr.
追悼会稍后就开始
Our program will begin shortly.
他的家人敬请
As a reminder, the family asked that
追思市长的诸位
those wishing to honor the mayor’s memory
能够向他最重视的
consider a donation to
慈善机构捐款
the cause most dear to his heart…
高谭市更新基金
…the Gotham Renewal Fund,
这座城市的安全网
our city’s safety net.
安全网救不了人有什么用?
What good’s a safety net doesn’t catch anybody?
我女儿需要的时候又没帮到她
Didn’t help my daughter when she needed it, I can tell you that.
这家伙只是另一个有钱的人♥渣♥
The guy was just another rich scum-sucker.
他这是现世报
He got what he deserved.
你瞭吧?
Know what I mean?
我认得你
Hey, don’t I know you?
布鲁斯韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
你为何不回我电♥话♥?
Why haven’t you called me back?
你是哪位?
I’m sorry?
贝拉蕾尔 市长候选人
I’m Bella Reál. I’m running for mayor.
我也不想在这里打扰你
I wouldn’t be bothering you here,
但你的员工总是说你没空
but your people keep telling me you’re unavailable.
陪我一起走走
Will you walk with me?
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne.
韦恩先生…
Mr. Wayne.
你应该为这城市做得更多
You know, you really could be doing more for this city.
你的家族向来是慈善家
Your family has a history of philanthropy,
但就我所知 你却毫无作为
but as far as I can tell, you’re not doing anything.
如果我当选 我要改变这一点
If I’m elected, I want to change that.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊
My God.
我要去致意 你能等我吗?
I’m gonna go pay my respects. Will you wait for me?
我想再继续聊聊
I want to continue this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请节哀顺变
I’m so sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
局长 能跟你谈谈吗?
Excuse me, chief. Can I talk to you?
吉尔科森失踪了
Gil Colson is missing.
什么?
What?
从昨晚就没有他的消息
He hasn’t been heard from since last night.
天啊 又来了?
Christ, not again.
嘿 韦恩先生
Hey. Mr. Wayne.
吉姆 你有派人找他吗?
You got people looking for him, Jim?
派了几个人去他家 他不在
Sent a couple guys to his house. Nothing.
他老婆怎么说?
What’d his wife say?
没他的消息
She hadn’t heard from him.
下车
Get out of the car!
下车 双手举高
Get out of the car and show your hands!
下车
Get out!
双手举高
Get ’em up!
下车 双手举高
Get out! Show ’em!
天啊 是科森
Christ, it’s Colson.
他脖子上套着炸♥弹♥
There’s a bomb around his neck!
(别再说谎)
没事的
It’s okay. ok
看到没?
see?
马上疏散人群
Let’s clear this place out now!
我们得疏散人群
We’ve got to get this place cleared out!
(蝙蝠侠启)
大伙儿 开始吧
Hey, guys, guys. Here we go.
我们不知道他是否参与其中
We don’t know if he’s in on it.
他在看什么?
What’s he looking at?
天啊
Holy shit.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
他在做什么?高登
What the hell is he doing? Gordon!
你朋友会害死自己
Your guy’s gonna get himself killed in there.
拜托
Please.
-是他逼我的 -对不起
– He made me do it. – I’m so sorry.
他说不乖乖照办就杀了我
He told me if I didn’t do exactly what he said, he’d kill me.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
看起来是密♥码♥锁
Looks like a combination lock.
不能直接锯断吗?
Can’t we just cut it off?
想保住脑袋就不行
Not if you want to keep your head.
(在这艰困的时刻 千万别忘记)
(一通电♥话♥就能找到我 接听)
(未知来电 要求视讯)
你来了
You came.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我?
Me?
我是无名小卒
I’m nobody.
只是个工具
I’m just an instrument,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!