I haven’t seen you around here before.
你来得不是时候
It’s a hell of a time to be the new girl,
大家的神经都有点紧绷
’cause people are all a little on edge.
甜心 我活在紧绷边缘
Oh, honey, I live on the edge.
是吗?
Is that right?
我喜欢
I like that.
你想过来吗?
Do you want to come over?
好啊
Sure.
-这是崔维斯 -嗨
– This is Travis. – Hey.
去坐那边
You wanna take a seat over there?
-里奇 葛伦 -嗨
– Richie, Glen. – Hey.
检察官办公室一半的员工都在
That’s half the DA’s office.
你应该认识卡拉 哈?
You know Carla here, huh?
嗨
Hi.
那是雪莉 别管她 她在休息
That’s Cheri. Don’t mind her, she’s just taking a break.
借酒浇愁
Drowning our sorrows.
要来一滴吗?
You want a drop?
不了 你好好享受
Uh, no, I’m good. But you enjoy.
别介意
Hope you don’t mind.
那个变♥态♥杀手到处杀人 让我很担忧
I got a lot on my shoulders with that psycho running around.
他喝茫了
He’s wasted.
那还用说
No shit.
我喜欢这女孩
I like this girl.
我也喜欢你
Oh, hey, I like you too!
谜语人都找
I mean, this Riddler,
位高权重的人下手
he’s going after the most powerful people in the city.
他知道的太多了
He knows so much.
他什么都不知道
He doesn’t know shit, man.
你在说什么?他知道那只老鼠…
What are you talking about? Yeah, he does! What about that rat…
吉尔 够了
Hey, hey, Gil, come on.
-你喝多了 -那只老鼠
-Think maybe you had a little too much. -Hey. The rat.
-喝慢点 -问他老鼠的事
– Slow down. – Ask him about the rat.
那只老鼠是怎么回事?
Hey, what’s this about a rat?
老实说…
I mean…
那只老鼠就是我们的线人
there was a rat. We had an informant.
我们握有萨瓦托马龙尼重要的把柄
We had big-time information on Salvatore Maroni.
才能逼他退出贩毒活动
That’s how we got him out of the drops business.
他在说马龙尼案
He’s talking about the Maroni case.
要是谜语人知道 整件事就会曝光
But if this guy knows, it’s gonna come out.
到时候整个城市都会崩垮
And when it does, this whole city’s gonna come apart.
够了 我不想听这件事
Okay, I don’t wanna hear this.
就是这种悄悄话
This is the kind of pillow talk
害那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女生失踪
that got that Russian girl disappeared.
你知道什么?
What do you know about that?
有人想来一杯吗?
Does anybody want a drink?
我要一杯
I want a drink.
让他说下去
Keep him talking.
等等 你要去哪?
Wait, where are you going?
她认识安妮卡
She knows Annika.
不 盯着检察官
No, stay on the DA.
我说过我在找我朋友
I told you I’m looking for my friend.
-安妮卡在哪? -走开 我不认识你
-Where’s Annika? -Out of my face. I don’t know you.
但你认识她 谁抓走她?
Yeah, but you know her. Who took her?
你听到什么?她没事吧?
What have you heard? Is she okay?
拜托 小声点
Jesus Christ, keep your voice down.
你想找死吗?
What, you got a death wish?
有什么问题?
Hey, what’s the problem, ladies?
没问题 只是在闲聊
There’s no problem. It’s just girl talk.
把气氛炒热一点
Let’s keep it festive down here, all right?
没问题 奥斯
Sure thing, Oz.
(黑道老大 卡麦法尔康)
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
很久没在这见到你了
Been a long time since I seen you down here.
你好吗?
How you been?
我很好啊
Yeah, I’ve been okay.
我只是…
I was just…
正要回到楼上
I was just headed back upstairs.
好吧
Well…
有空要常来
don’t be a stranger.
-你认识卡麦法尔康 -我说过这是黑道窝
-You know Carmine Falcone. -I told you it’s a mob spot.
你没说跟他有一腿
You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him.
我没跟他有一腿
I don’t have a relationship with him, okay?
-看起来不是这样 -算了
-Well, that’s not what it looked like. -Forget it.
等等 你在做什么?
Wait, what are you doing?
-我不能再帮你了 -不 不
-Listen, I can’t do this anymore. -No! No!
出租车
Taxi!
嘿
Hey!
我刚才找不到你
I lost you in there.
我得走了
Yeah, I gotta go.
要搭便车吗?
Oh, you need a ride?
那是我的车
That’s me right there.
出租车
Taxi!
不用了
I’m good.
我希望…
I hope, uh…
回头见
I’ll see you around.
乖乖别动
Just hold still.
(高谭市更新计划 打造美好未来)
你知道马龙尼案
What do you know about
有一个机密线人吗?
a confidential informant in the Maroni case?
当然知道 是有一个
Yeah, sure, there was.
他就是我们在找的老鼠
That’s the rat we’re looking for.
谜语人知道他是谁
Somehow Riddler knows who he is.
找到老鼠 也许就能找到他
If we find the rat, maybe it’ll lead us to him.
你从哪知道这件事?
Where are you getting this?
我有个线人今晚和检察官谈过
I have a source who spoke to the DA tonight.
吉尔很紧张
Gil’s very nervous.
凶手的目标是与那个案子有关的人
I think the killer’s targeting people close to that case.
我调查过那案子
I worked that case.
你不是他的目标
Riddler’s not after you.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
你没有贪污
You’re not corrupt.
科森是贪♥官♥?
Colson’s dirty?
也许…
Maybe I, uh…
我去逼他把那只老鼠招出来
I go after him. Lean on him to give up the rat.
太危险了 他们和这家伙达成秘密交易
It’s too dangerous. They made a secret deal with this guy.
谁知道牵扯了多少人
Who knows how many people it touches.
政客 警♥察♥ 法官
Politicians. Police. The courts.
可能会毁了整个城市
It could tear the whole city apart.
天啊 这是个火♥药♥桶
Jesus, this is a powder keg.
由谜语人引燃
And Riddler’s the match.
你认识卡麦法尔康
You know Carmine Falcone.
我说过这是黑道窝
I told you it’s a mob spot.
你没说跟他有一腿
You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him.
我没跟他有一腿
I don’t have a relationship…
你没说跟他有一腿
You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him.
我没跟他有一腿
I don’t have a relationship with him. Okay?
你认识卡麦法尔康
You know Carmine Falcone.
我说过这是黑道窝
I told you it’s a mob spot.
你没说跟他有一腿
You didn’t tell me you had a relationship with him.
我没跟他有一腿
I don’t have a relationship with him. Okay?
她很漂亮
Pretty.
你的新朋友?
She a new friend of yours?
我不是很确定
I’m not so sure.
看来你惹恼了她
Looks like you upset her.
这算是好兆头吗?
Shall I take this as a good sign?
什么?
What?
你的穿著打扮
Your attire.
布鲁斯韦恩真的要出关了吗?
Is Bruce Wayne making an actual appearance?
有一场米契尔市长的追悼会
There’s a public memorial for Mayor Mitchell.
连环杀手喜欢看 大家在他犯案后的反应
Serial killers like to follow reactions to their crimes.
谜语人可能也不例外