凶手在社群媒体上传一段影片
The killer posted the following message on social media,
我们必须警告您 这段影片非常令人不安
and we have to warn you, the video is very disturbing.
(警告:令人不安的影像)
(今晚稍早)
高谭市民 你们好
Hello, people of Gotham.
我是谜语人
This is the Riddler speaking.
我在万圣夜
On Halloween night,
杀死你们的市长 因为他人面兽心
I killed your mayor because he was not who he pretended to be.
但我还没杀够人
But I am not done.
这是另外一个…
Here is another…
他即将丢脸
who will soon be losing face.
(别再说谎)
我会一次又一次地杀人
I will kill again, and again, and again,
直到审判日降临
until our day of judgment
这座城市的真面目终于…
when the truth about our city will finally…
将被揭露
be unmasked.
再见
Goodbye!
萨维吉局长在高谭市警局
Commissioner Savage served a distinguished
效力30年 功勋彪炳…
30-year career on the GCPD…
天啊 我也见过那个人
Holy shit, I seen that guy too.
在俱乐部
At the club.
冰山俱乐部?
The Iceberg Lounge?
零下44度
44 Below.
那是什么?
What is that?
俱乐部中的俱乐部
The club within the club.
真正的俱乐部
The real club.
那是个黑道窝
It’s a mob hangout.
你在那里工作?
Is that where you work?
塞琳娜?
Selina?
不 我在楼上的酒吧工作
No, I just work the bar upstairs.
但我看过他们进来
But I see ’em come in.
谁?
Who?
很多不该去那里的人
A lot of guys that shouldn’t be there, I can tell you that.
奉公守法的好市民
Your basic upstanding citizen types.
你必须帮助我
You’re gonna help me on this.
为了你朋友
For your friend.
你养了很多猫
You got a lot of cats.
我特别喜欢流浪猫
I have a thing about strays.
你在这里不安全
You’re not safe here.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
两位公众人物连续遇害
Two public figures now dead in just the last two nights,
而且就在选举前
and only days before the election.
警方和市府官员正在搜捕凶手
Police and city officials are left searching for a killer
希望在他再行凶前抓到他
and hoping to find him before he kills again.
他在健身房♥等他
He waited for him at the gym.
彼特喜欢在深夜健身
Pete always liked to work out late at night,
那时候没有其他人
when no one else was around.
他脖子上有一个针痕
There’s a needle mark on his neck.
他被注射了砒霜
Injected him with arsenic.
灭鼠药
Rat poison.
是啊
Yeah.
这似乎是他的惯用手法
That seems to be his theme here.
看看这玩意
Look at this thing.
这是个迷宫
It’s a maze.
哪种疯子会对人做出这种事?
What kind of demented son of a bitch does this to a person?
更多符号♥
More symbols.
另一组密♥码♥
It’s another cipher.
他的影片被疯传后又公布这些照片
He blasted these out after his message went viral.
这混♥蛋♥会杀人 又毁人名誉
Bastard murders you and your reputation.
那家伙在东区贩毒
That guy pushes drops. On the east end.
我不懂
I don’t get it.
彼特怎么会卷入这种事?
Why would Pete get involved in something like this?
他变得太贪心
Looks like he got greedy.
开什么玩笑
You kidding me?
在我们逮到马龙尼之后
After everything we did to take down the Maronis?
我们扳倒整个贩毒集团
We busted their entire operation,
然后他却被小咖毒贩收买♥♥?
then he caves to some lowlife dealer?
也许他不是你想的那种人
Maybe he’s not who you thought.
你好像认为他是自作自受
You make it sound like he had it coming.
他曾是一名警♥察♥
He was a cop.
越过道德界线
Crossed a line.
(蝙蝠侠启)
“我为你疯狂
“I’m mad about you.
想知道我名字 打开来就知道”
Want to know my name? Just look inside and see.”
(但等等…我不能告诉你)
(可能会破坏化学反应)
“跟着迷宫走就会找到老鼠
“Follow the maze until you find the rat.
让他曝光 就会知道我在哪里”
Bring him into the light, and you’ll find where I’m at.”
什么意思?
The hell is that?
“让他曝光” “找到老鼠”?
“Bring him into the light”? “Find the rat”?
我不知道
I don’t know.
警司
Lieutenant.
他们回来了
They’re coming back.
我们得走了
We got to get out of here.
来吧
Come on.
我不知道这些事情
I don’t know about these things.
我得进去看看这个猎场
I need to see in there, this hunting ground.
我为何开始感觉像上钩的鱼?
Hey, why am I starting to feel like a fish on a hook?
我只是在找安妮卡
I’m just looking for Annika.
你有够贴心
Boy, you’re a real sweetheart.
完全不管我死活 对吧?
You really don’t care what happens to me in there tonight, do you?
看着我
Look at me.
看起来不错 拿去
Looks good. Here.
看到影像了 听得到吗?
I got you. Can you hear me?
听得到
Yeah.
你要去哪里?
Hey, where you goin’?
我是服务生
Hospitality.
那是前晚被我打趴的人之一
That’s one of the guys I got into it with the other night.
看来我打断他的鼻梁
Looks like I broke his nose.
威廉肯西
“Kenzie, William.”
他是下了班的警♥察♥
He’s an off-duty cop.
你确定没人看得见这玩意?
Are you sure no one can see these things in my eyes?
放心 我会罩你
Don’t worry. I’m watching you.
别移开视线 我需要时间辨识身分
Don’t look away. I need time to make IDs.
太好了
Great.
(高谭市议员 基思博格曼)
(州议员 高谭市银行)
这些人以为你眼睛长胸部上
These guys have a little problem with eye contact, don’t they?
很爽吧?
Feels good, doesn’t it?
是啊 宝贝 超爽的
Yeah, baby. Feels real good.
天啊 我讨厌毒虫
Jesus, I hate dropheads.
真的吗?
Really?
我第一次见到你
‘Cause when I first saw you,
你好像在替企鹅人贩毒
it looked like you were dealing for Penguin.
你什么都不知道 能不能…
You don’t know what you’re talking about. Can we not…
能不能不要选这时候讲这个?
Can we not do this right now?
等等 那是谁?
Wait. Who was that?
我看到他了
Oh, I saw him.
回头看
Look back.
我回头看就会惹上大♥麻♥烦
If I look back, it’s gonna be a whole can of worms.
我得看到他的脸
I need to see his face.
真是的
Jesus.
(高谭市律师 吉尔科森)
那是检察官
That’s the DA.
吉尔科森
Gil Colson.
他过来了 高兴了吧?
And he’s coming over. You happy?
跟他聊天
Talk to him.
你好吗?
Hey. How you doing?
嗨
Hi.
我是吉尔
I’m Gil.
你不是检察官吗?
Hey, aren’t you the DA?
是啊
Yeah.
我在电视上看过你
Wow. I’ve seen you on TV.
是吗?
Is that right?
我没在这里见过你