Guess it’s good to be the mayor.
该从何找起
Where to even start?
不会太早下定论吗? “驾驶”有很多意思
You sure this isn’t a leap? “Drive” could mean anything.
你不信任我?
You don’t trust me?
那你就信任我吗?
You mean like you trust me?
都两年了 我连你是谁都不知道
It’s been two years now, and I don’t even know who you are, man.
那里
There.
我们在找什么?
What are we looking for?
U盘插槽
A USB port.
U盘
USB?
怎么了?
What?
挂着拇指的随身碟
“Thumb” drive.
老天爷
Jesus.
(装置加密)
需要解码
It’s encrypted.
试试这个
Try this.
这家伙真搞笑
Oh, this guy’s hilarious.
(解密中)
真没想到
Oh, well, well, well.
顾家好形象没了
So much for family values.
她是谁?
Who is she?
不知道
No idea.
但那是企鹅人 卡麦法尔康的左右手
But that’s the Penguin, Carmine Falcone’s right hand.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
那是什么?
What was that?
(图像文件)
糟了 那个随身碟
Shit, shit! The drive.
从我的账号♥传送照片
It sent out the photos from my account.
《高谭邮报》 《新报》 高谭新闻台
Gotham Post, Gazette, GC-1, all of them.
天啊
Jesus.
我要倒大楣了 彼特会气炸
I’m gonna catch hell for this. Pete’s gonna bust a gasket.
“他仍在说谎”
“He lies still.”
关于她?
About her?
也许吧
Maybe.
那是冰山俱乐部
That’s the Iceberg Lounge.
就在法尔康藏身的海滨阁楼公♥寓♥楼下
It’s under the Shoreline Lofts where Falcone was holed up.
没有搜查令进不去
Never get in there without a warrant.
是啊
Yeah.
(高谭港冰山俱乐部)
知道我是谁吗?
Know who I am?
是啊 大概知道
Yeah. I got an idea.
我要见企鹅人
I want to see the Penguin.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about, pal.
什么问题?
What’s the problem?
他说要见企鹅人
Says he wants to see the Penguin.
企鹅人 这里没有企鹅人
Penguin? There’s no Penguin here.
我也是这么说
That’s what I tried to tell him.
快滚 怪胎 听到没?
Get out of here, freak. You hear me?
否则你会沾满鲜血
Or that little suit’s gonna get all full of blood.
我的或你的?
Mine or yours?
抓住他
Get him!
我都看到了
I saw that whole thing.
他在那里
He’s over there!
你有病呀?
What is your problem?
放下球棒 否则我射爆你的头
Hey! Put the bat down, or I’ll blow your head off!
别激动 甜心
Take it easy, sweetheart.
你找我吗?
You looking for me?
看来你见过双胞胎了
I see you met the twins.
你果然名不虚传 对吧?
Boy, you’re everything they say, ain’t ya?
我猜我们都是
I guess we both are.
你好吗?
How you doing?
我是奥斯
I’m Oz.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我真的不知道 老大
I really don’t know, chief.
我可能在同时间出来
I might have been coming out at the same time,
但没跟他们混
but I wasn’t rolling with them.
没关系 宝贝
It’s okay, baby.
复仇使者先生不会咬人 来吧
Mr. Vengeance here, he don’t bite. Come on.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, honey.
来吧 老弟
Here you go, champ.
我要知道她是谁 她和这起命案有何关联
I wanna know who she is, and what she has to do with this murder.
-谁的命案? -市长的
-Whose murder? -The mayor’s.
那是市长?
Is that the mayor?
靠 是耶 你看看
Oh, shit, it is. Look at that.
别逼我伤害你
Don’t make me hurt you.
你最好小心点 知道我的能耐吗?
You better watch it. You know my reputation?
当然知道 你呢?
Yeah, I do. Do you?
听好
Look…
我只是老板 好吗?
I’m just the proprietor, okay?
客人在这里做的事与我无关
I mean, what people do here ain’t got nothing to do with me.
老实说
Tell you one thing.
不管她是谁 她真的很辣
Whoever she is, she’s one hot chick.
去问米契尔的老婆 也许她知道
Why don’t you ask Mitchell’s wife? Maybe she knows.
怎么?太快了?
What? Too soon?
还需要什么再告诉我
You let me know if there’s anything else I can do.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车
Taxi!
嘿 是我
Hey, it’s me.
宝贝 怎么了?
Baby, what’s wrong?
说慢点 我听不…
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down, slow down. I can’t…
新闻报导?
On the news?
好 不 待在那儿等我
Okay. No. No, stay there. Wait for me, okay?
等我回去 我在路上了
Wait for me, I’m on my way home.
听好 我们会离开这里的 我保证
Listen, baby, we’re gonna get the hell out of here, okay? I promise.
如果要早点离开 今晚就走
If we have to leave earlier, we’ll leave tonight.
可恶
God damn it.
(她是谁?)
遇害的市长米契尔
…photos of murdered mayor, Don Mitchell, Jr.
和一名年轻神秘女子的合照
with a younger mystery woman.
令人震惊的发展 警方相信照片…
In a shocking development, the police believe the photos themselves…
警方呼吁她和警局联♥系♥…
Now they urge her to contact the GCPD…
(敬请参加11月5日选举之夜)
(贝拉蕾尔选举之夜在广场花♥园♥)
(犯罪现场 禁止进入)
你很会开锁
You’re pretty good at that.
嘿 还给我
Hey! Give me that.
“安妮卡科索洛夫”
“Kosolov, Annika.”
他伤害了她 所以你才杀死他?
He hurt her? That’s why you killed him?
什么?拜托 还给我
What? Oh, please. Just give me the goddamn…
听好 甜心 你误解了
Listen, honey, you got the wrong idea, okay?
我没杀人 我是为朋友而来
I didn’t kill anybody. I’m here for my friend.
她想逃离这里
She’s trying to get the hell out of here,
这王八蛋偷了她的护照
and this son of a bitch stole her passport.
她知道什么?
What does she know?
她被这事吓坏了 都不敢告诉我
Whatever it is, it’s got her so spooked she won’t even tell me.
她看起来是很惊慌
She did seem upset.
在你家的时候
Back at your place.
我们去跟她谈谈
Let’s go talk to her.
安妮
Anni!
宝贝
Baby!
安妮
Anni!
安妮
Anni!
今晚气温骤降
It’s gonna be cool this evening.
将降到摄氏5度
It’s gonna be down into the 40s.
(催缴通知)
整点新闻快报
More breaking news this hour
短短时间内
as the city is rocked
又发生第二起令人震惊的谋杀案
by a second high-profile murder in as many nights.
这次凶手上网承认犯案…
And this time, the killer has come forward to claim credit online…
天啊 他们会对她怎样? 她只是个女孩
Jesus, what are they gonna do to her? She’s just a kid.
可恶 他们拿走我的手♥机♥
Shit, they took my phone.
高谭市警局局长
His victim, longtime head of the Gotham City PD,
彼特萨维吉
Commissioner Pete Savage,
今晚稍早被人发现
was found dead earlier tonight
死于三角区的警♥察♥体育联盟健身房♥
inside the Police Athletic League facilities in the Tricorner area.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!