Everyone, everyone, if I could just get your attention.
拜托 请听我说
Please! I just need your attention!
(为高谭市带来真正的改变)
你没事
You’re okay!
嘿 我要怎么上去?
Hey! Hey! How do I get up there?
跟我来 长官
Follow me, sir.
不 没事了
No, no. It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay.
一切都结束了 结束了
It’s done now. It’s done.
结束了
It’s over.
嘿…别激动
Hey! Hey, man, take it easy!
别激动 冷静
Take it easy. Easy.
天啊
Jesus.
你是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
我?
Me?
我是复仇使者
I’m Vengeance.
11月6日 星期三
Wednesday, November 6th.
这城市被洪水淹没
The city is underwater.
国民兵正赶来
The National Guard is coming.
发布戒♥严♥令
Martial law is in effect…
但犯罪分子总是伺机待发
but the criminal element never sleeps.
抢劫和不法行为仍将在…
Looting and lawlessness will be rampant
没人去到的地方猖獗不止
in the parts of the city no one can get to.
可以预见 情况在好转前会变得更糟
I can already see things will get worse before they get better.
有人会趁火打劫 抢走一切
And some will seize the chance to grab everything they can.
我们将重建
We will rebuild.
不仅是重建城市
But not just our city.
也必须重建人们的信念 信任政♥府♥机构
We must rebuild people’s faith in our institutions,
信任当选官员 信任彼此
in our elected officials, in each other.
我们将团结一心 学会再次相信高谭市
Together, we will learn to believe in Gotham again.
我开始看到改变
I’m starting to see now.
我在这里确实造成了影响
I have had an effect here…
但不是原本想要的
but not the one I intended.
复仇不会改变过去
Vengeance won’t change the past,
我的过去 或任何人的过去
mine or anyone else’s.
我必须成为一个英雄
I have to become more.
人们需要希望
People need hope.
知道有人在保护他们
To know someone’s out there for them.
这城市充满愤怒
The city’s angry,
伤痕累累
scarred,
就跟我一样
like me.
我们的伤疤能摧毁我们
Our scars can destroy us.
即便身上的伤口愈合
Even after the physical wounds have healed.
但我们若活下来
But if we survive them,
伤痕也能改变我们
they can transform us.
赐予我们力量
They can give us the power
韧性
to endure…
以及奋战的力量
and the strength to fight.
这是现场直播 大家都看到
We are live. As you can see,
蒙面私刑者站在广场花♥园♥屋顶
the masked vigilante atop Gotham Square Garden
协助拯救数百名受害者的性命
helping to save the lives of hundreds of victims.
当急救人员急迫地帮助伤员
And now as first responders desperately scramble to help the injured,
一个神秘的蒙面人出现
a mysterious masked man emerges,
英勇地将受害者拉出天窗
heroically pulling the victims right through that skylight…
真可惜
Isn’t that just terrible?
他 坏了你的好事
Him… raining on your parade like that?
有句话说得好
What is it they say?
“前一天你还意气风发
“One day you’re on top,
隔一天
the next…
你就是个小丑”
you’re a clown.”
别气馁
Well,
你的下场还不算太糟
let me tell you, there are worse things to be.
嘿…别难过
Hey, hey, hey. Don’t be sad.
你干得很好
You did so well.
你要知道
And you know,
高谭市喜欢东山再起的故事
Gotham loves a comeback story.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这真是个好问题
Well, that’s the question,
对吧?
isn’t it?
猜个谜语
Riddle me this…
“拥有越少
“The less of them you have,
价值越高”
the more one is worth.”
朋友
A friend.
(谨在此纪念玛莉亚凯尔 1976年-2004年)
你要走了
You’re leaving.
天啊
Jesus.
你从不直接打招呼吗?
Don’t you ever just say hello?
你要去哪里?
Where will you go?
不知道 北部
I don’t know. Upstate.
也许布鲁德海文吧
Bludhaven, maybe.
怎么?
Why?
你要我留下来?
You asking me to stay?
你明知这地方永远不会改变
You know this place is never gonna change.
卡麦死后 你的处境只会越来越糟
With Carmine gone, it’s only gonna get worse for you.
将会有一场权力斗争
There’s gonna be a power grab.
掀起一场腥风血雨
It’ll be bloody.
我知道
I know.
但这城市可以改变
But the city can change.
不会的
It won’t.
我得试试
I have to try.
你最终会丧命的 你心知肚明
It’s gonna kill you eventually. You know that.
听我说
Listen.
你不如跟我一起
Why don’t you come with me?
去惹些麻烦
Get into some trouble.
抢一些执行长或炒股达人的钱 会很好玩喔
Knock off some CEO hedge fund types. It’ll be fun.
蝙蝠侠和猫女
The bat and the cat.
听起来很威
It’s got a nice ring.
我这是一厢情愿
Who am I kidding?
你已经属于这里了
You’re already spoken for.
你该走了
You should go.
塞琳娜
Selina…
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself.
(缅怀安德鲁杰克)
(再见)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!