马上
Now!
哪一个是你?
Which one is you?
你说呢
You tell me.
走吧 肉脚
Let’s go, pencil-neck.
把那王八蛋带走
Get that son of a bitch out of here!
就连惨遭杀害的市长小唐米契尔的
…where even murdered mayor Don Mitchell,
妻儿都出席
Jr.’s wife and son
展现全民的团结精神
have gathered in an emotional show of city unity.
记者在蕾尔的竞选总部联机报导
Our Dan O’Neil is live inside Reál’s headquarters right now…
(更新计划)
这些日记是什么?
What are all these diaries?
都是账簿 他有好几千本
They’re ledgers. He’s got thousands.
密密麻麻写了一堆 胡言乱语 符号♥和密♥码♥
He scrawled all over ’em. Rambling, ciphers, codes.
用指纹查到他的身分
Got something back on one of the IDs.
爱德华奈希顿 在KTMJ工作
Edward Nashton. Works at KTMJ.
-他是一名法务会计师 -会计师?
-He’s a forensic accountant. -Accountant?
警司 你真的要让他看?
Hey, Lieutenant! You really okay with this?
这算破坏证物
What about chain of evidence?
你应该看看
You should see this.
他戴了手套
He’s wearing gloves.
“7月16日 星期五
“Friday, July 16th.
我的人生是我无法解开的残酷谜题
My life has been a cruel riddle I could not solve,
窒息心灵 无处可逃
suffocating my mind, no escape.
但今天 我看到了
But then, today, I saw it.
放在我桌上一本账簿中的一个词
A single word on this ledger, sitting on the desk beside me.
‘更新’
‘Renewal.’
我小时候在孤儿院 他们给我的空头承诺
The empty promise they sold to me as a child in that orphanage.
只看一眼我就终于明白
One look inside, and finally I understood.
我这一生都在准备做这件事
My whole life has been preparing me for this.
我知道真♥相♥的那一刻
The moment when I would learn the truth.
终于能够反击并揭发他们的谎言
When I could finally strike back and expose their lies.”
想让人们了解
“If you want people to understand,
(别再说谎)
真正地了解
really understand,
不能只给他们答案
you can’t just give them the answers.
你必须面对他们
You have to confront them,
用骇人的问题折磨他们
torture them with the horrifying questions,
就像他们折磨我那样
just like they tortured me.
我现在知道我必须成为什么”
I know now what I must become.”
天啊
Jesus.
那只老鼠不喜欢你
I don’t think that rat likes you, man.
那不是老鼠
This one’s not a rat.
那是什么?
What is that?
撬东西的工具
Some kind of pry tool?
那是凿子
Is it a chisel?
是他用来杀死米契尔的凶器
It’s a murder weapon. He killed Mitchell with it.
凿出的痕迹和市长书房♥的地板一样
The edge will match the floorboard impression in the mayor’s study.
(只给你看)
(我的自白)
“我的自白”?
“My confession”?
他要自白什么? 他已经承认他杀死米契尔
What’s he confessing to? He already told us he killed Mitchell.
事情还没结束
This isn’t over.
天啊 他一直在网络散播各种屁话
Oh, man. He’s been posting all kinds of shit online.
500个追随者 都是极端分子
He’s got, like, 500 followers. Real fringe types.
(高谭市的真♥相♥)
最后一个贴文是昨晚
His final post was last night.
一段影片 点阅率很高 但是被密♥码♥锁住
Some video. Got a lot of views, but it’s password-protected.
-你能骇进去吗? -正在复♥制♥他的硬盘
– Can you get in? – Copying his drive now.
需要一点时间 但能骇进去
Take some time, but we’ll get in.
(蝙蝠侠是谁?)
(我知道真正的你)
-给我看贴文 -就在这里
– Show me the post. – It’s right here.
(揭开真♥相♥的面具)
“揭开真♥相♥的面具”
“The Truth Unmasked.”
我想我是他的终极目标
I think I’m his last target.
你?
You?
也许这一切即将结束
Maybe this is all coming to an end.
什么?
What is?
蝙蝠侠
The Batman.
什么事?
Yeah?
好的
Right.
谜语人要求见你 在阿卡汉病院
Riddler’s asking for you. At Arkham.
你是个好警♥察♥
You’re a good cop.
我说过我们会在地狱见
I told you I’d see you in hell.
你到底要我怎样?
What do you want from me?
“要”?
“Want”?
你不知道我等了这一天有多久
If only you knew how long I’ve been waiting for this day.
这一刻
For this moment.
我一辈子都是无名小卒
I’ve been invisible my whole life.
看来我要出名了
I guess I won’t be anymore, will I?
大家都会记得我
They’ll remember me now.
他们会记得我们俩
They’ll remember both of us.
布鲁斯
Bruce…
韦恩
Wayne.
布鲁斯
Bruce…
韦恩
Wayne.
那天我也在
You know, I was there that day.
伟大的汤玛士韦恩宣布要竞选市长
The day the great Thomas Wayne announced he was running for mayor,
做出一大堆承诺
made all those promises.
一周后他死了 大家也忘了我们
Well, a week later he was dead, and everybody just forgot about us.
只会成天关心可怜的布鲁斯韦恩
All they could talk about was poor Bruce Wayne.
布鲁斯韦恩这个孤儿
Bruce Wayne, the orphan.
孤儿
Orphan.
住在眺望公园的顶楼豪♥宅♥才不是孤儿
Living in some tower over the park isn’t being an orphan.
坐拥财富 瞧不起每个人
Looking down on everyone, with all that money.
别想辩解
Don’t you tell me.
你知道怎样才算孤儿吗?
Do you know what being an orphan is?
30个小孩挤一个房♥间
It’s 30 kids to a room.
才12岁就为了麻痹痛苦而吸毒
Twelve years old and already a drophead, numbing the pain.
被老鼠啃着手指头 尖叫醒来
You wake up screaming with rats chewing your fingers.
每年冬天都会有一个婴儿夭折
And every winter one of the babies die
因为太冷了
because it’s so cold.
但是不说这个了
But, oh, no.
说说这个 老爸满嘴谎言又死了的亿万富豪
Let’s talk about the billionaire with the lying, dead daddy
至少钱能减轻痛苦
because at least the money makes it go down easy.
对吧?
Doesn’t it?
布鲁斯
Bruce…
韦恩
Wayne.
只有他还没被我们杀死
He’s the only one we didn’t get.
但我们杀了其他人 对吧?
But we got the rest of ’em, didn’t we?
那些老奸巨猾的伪君子
All those slick, sleazy, phony pricks.
天啊
God.
看看你
Look at you.
你的面具超赞的
Your mask is amazing.
真希望你看到我戴面具
I wish you could’ve seen me in mine.
真的很讽刺
Ain’t it funny?
大家只想揭开你的面具 但却没抓到重点
All everyone wants to do is unmask you, but they’re missing the point.
你我都知道
You and I both know
我眼前的才是真正的你
I’m looking at the real you right now.
我的面具让我完全做自己
My mask allowed me to be myself completely.
没有羞耻
No shame,
没有限制
no limits.
你为何写信给我?
Why did you write me?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
那些卡片
All those cards.
我说过
I told you,
我们一起做这件事 你也是计划的一部分
we’ve been doing this together. You’re a part of this.
-我们没有一起做任何事 -当然有
-We didn’t do anything together. -We did.
我们刚才做了什么?
What did we just do?
我要你让他曝光 你也做到了
I asked you to bring him into the light, and you did.
我们是最佳搭档
We’re such a good team.
我们不是搭档
We’re not a team.
我不可能让他离开那里
I never could have gotten him out of there.
我没有蛮力 只有脑力
I’m not physical. My strength is up here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!