法尔康才是市长
Falcone’s the mayor.
他当了20年了
He’s been the mayor for the last 20 years.
来吧 复仇使者
Come on, Vengeance.
我们去杀了那个混账东西
Let’s go kill that son of a bitch.
-也把这个人♥渣♥解决掉 -天啊
-This creep too. Let’s finish this. -Oh, God!
不行
No!
我们会逮到他
We’ll get him.
-但不是用这种办法 -没有别的办法
-But not that way. -There is no other way!
这城市都是他的
He owns the city!
越过那道界线
Cross that line…
就会变得和他一样
you’ll become just like him.
听我说
Listen to me.
别白白毁了你的生命
Don’t throw your life away.
别担心 甜心
Don’t worry, honey.
我有九条命
I got nine of ’em.
不 不要
No, don’t! Hey, hey!
天啊
Oh, God!
她不会活着离开
She won’t get out of there alive.
她杀了法尔康 就可能永远找不到谜语人
And if she kills Falcone, we may never find the Riddler.
我必须阻止她
I have to stop her.
怎么不是我们?
Don’t you mean “we”?
我得用我的方法
I gotta do this my way.
然后呢?
And then what?
照谜语人的话去做
We do what Riddler said.
让老鼠曝光
Bring the rat into the light.
告诉法尔康先生我想上去
Can you tell Mr. Falcone I’d like to come up?
他今晚谁也不见
He ain’t seein’ nobody tonight.
告诉他跟安妮卡有关
Tell him it’s about Annika.

Hey!
看看是谁来了
Look who it is, huh?
-抱歉打扰你 -没关系 美女
-Sorry to bother you. -Nah. It’s fine, beautiful.
我只想跟你谈一下
I was just hoping I could talk to you for a minute?
没问题
Absolutely.
私下谈
Alone?

Hey!
我只是很担心
I’m just so worried.
不知道她在哪里
I don’t know where she is.
我知道你是个大人物
And I know that you’re a very important man.
希望你能帮我找到她
I was hoping that maybe you could help me find her…
她失踪了这么久 我开始…
because she’s been gone so long, I’m beginning to…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
-真的很抱歉 -我懂的 拿去
-I’m so sorry. -I understand. Here.
没关系 我有面纸
No, that’s okay, I have a tissue.
法尔康先生
Mr. Falcone?
凡尼 叫你别烦我
Vinnie! Didn’t I tell you?
很抱歉 但我觉得你得看看
I’m sorry, Mr. Falcone. I really think you’re gonna want to see this.
不好意思 美女
I’m sorry, beautiful.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
他妈的
Holy shit.
这段录音是由
That recording, provided to GC-1
高谭市警局詹姆斯高登警司提供
by Lieutenant James Gordon of the Gotham PD.
我们必须警告您内容非常暴♥力♥
And we should warn you, the contents are extremely graphic
可能会令人感到不安
and some of you may find it disturbing.
他只说他们都跟你做了交易
He just said they all made a deal with you.
他告诉你这件事
He told you about that, huh?
我们的交易?
The deal.
他说你给了一些关于滴毒的线索
He said you gave some information on some drops thing
他才会当选市长
and that’s how he became mayor.
他说你是个大人物
He said you were a very important man.
是啊
Right.
好吧
Okay.
法尔康先生身为警方线人的爆料…
Revelations of Mr. Falcone’s secret role as a mafia informant…
嘿 老爸
Hey, Dad.
什么?
What?
我是玛莉亚凯尔的女儿
I’m Maria Kyle’s kid.
记得她吗?
You remember her?
记得
Yeah.
把枪放下 甜心
Just put down the gun, honey.
这是为我母亲报仇
This is for my mother.
我看到他了
I see him!
你以为我不心痛吗?
You don’t think this hurts me?
我的亲生骨肉
My own flesh and blood, huh?
是你逼我的
You made me do this.
就像你母亲一样
Just like your mother.
他必须付出代价
He has to pay!
你不必跟他一样
You don’t have to pay with him.
你付的代价够多了
You paid enough.
天啊
Jesus.
看看你 这算什么?
Look at you, man. What do you think this is?
你以为面具和斗篷能吓到我
You think you’re gonna scare me with that mask and that cape?
我会突然痛哭流涕
I’m gonna start crying,
说出重大秘密?
and all of a sudden, some big secret’s comin’ out?
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
不管我知道什么
Whatever I know,
不管我做过什么 都会跟着我进坟墓
whatever I’ve done, it’s all going with me to my grave.
你和蒙面侠苏洛是一伙的吗?
What, are you with Zorro over here?
你不知道警♥察♥全都为我卖♥♥命?
Don’t you know you boys in blue work for me?
不是全都为你卖♥♥命
I guess we don’t all work for you.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的话都能作为呈堂供证
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权咨♥询♥律师
You have the right to an attorney.
若没能力聘请律师
If you cannot afford one,
高谭市府将为你指派律师
the City of Gotham will provide one to you.
你了解这些权利吗?
Do you understand these rights?
你了解吗?
Do you understand?
了解
Yeah.
我出来后再见
I’ll see you when I walk out.
你已得知这些权利
With these rights in mind,
是否有什么事想告诉…
is there anything else you wish to tell…
该死的老鼠
Goddamn rat.
你说什么?
What’d you say?
好好享受在黑门监狱的一晚
Enjoy your night at Blackgate, Carmine.
可能是你的最后一晚
Probably be your last.
你现在是老大了 奥斯?
Oh-ho. So you’re a big man now, Oz?
也许是喔
Maybe I am.
是吗?
Really, Oz?
在我眼里 你永远是个徒有其表的跛脚
Because to me, you were always just a gimp in an empty suit.
我会把你射爆
I’ll spray paint your ass!
你在干嘛?不是我♥干♥的
What are you doing? It wasn’t me!
我没开枪
I didn’t shoot! I didn’t shoot!
放开我
Get your hands off of me!
“让他曝光
“Bring him into the light.
就会知道我在哪里”
And you’ll find where I’m at.”
那里
There!
枪手在上面
The shots came from up there!
谜语人
It’s Riddler.
盖奇 跟我来
Gage, on me.
马丁内兹 守住后面 不准任何人进出
Martinez, around back. Nobody gets in there, nobody gets out!
他走了
He’s gone.
他一直都在这里
He’s been here this whole time.
-警司 是马丁内兹 -什么事?
-Lieutenant. Martinez. -Yeah?
有个目击者说枪响后
Lieutenant, we got a witness here,
她看见有人从防火梯下来
says she saw someone coming down the fire escape right after the shot.
她说他走进街角小餐馆
She said he went into the corner diner.
那家伙现在一个人坐在柜台
The guy’s sitting by himself at the counter, right now.
警♥察♥ 双手举高
Police! Hands up!
他叫你双手举高 混账东西
He said put your goddamn hands up, you son of a bitch.
我刚点了一片南瓜派
I just ordered a slice of pumpkin pie.
不准动
Stay still!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!