所以才会来找我?
This little conversation here?
早该让你知道了
It’s been a long time coming, huh?
你不是小孩了
I mean, you ain’t a kid no more.
(布鲁斯 爸爸 妈妈)
你骗了我
You lied to me…
一辈子
my whole life.
我和卡麦法尔康谈过
I spoke to Carmine Falcone.
他告诉我他为我父亲做了什么
He told me what he did for my father.
萨瓦托马龙尼的事
About Salvatore Maroni.
他告诉你萨瓦托马龙尼…
He told you Salvatore Maroni…
派人杀死我父亲
Had my father killed.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me all this?
这些年来我一直在为他奋战
All these years I’ve spent fighting for him,
相信他是个好人
believing that he was a good man.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
听好了
You listen to me.
你父亲是个好人
Your father was a good man.
-他犯了一个错 -“一个错”
-He made a mistake. -A “mistake.”
他请人杀死一个人
He had a man killed.
为什么?
Why?
为了保护他的家族形象?
To protect his family image?
他的政♥治♥抱负?
His political aspirations?
他不是为了保护家族形象
It wasn’t to protect the family image,
他也没有杀人
and he didn’t have anyone killed.
他只是在保护你母亲
He was protecting your mother.
他才不在乎自己的形象或竞选活动
He didn’t care about his image or the campaign, any of that.
他只在乎她
He cared about her,
还有你
and you,
他一时软弱去找法尔康
and in a moment of weakness, he turned to Falcone.
但没想到法尔康会杀了那个人
But he never thought Falcone would kill that man.
你父亲应该要知道 法尔康会不择手段
Your father should have known that Falcone would do anything
抓到他的把柄 然后利用他
to finally have something on him that he could use.
法尔康就是这种人
That’s who Falcone is.
你父亲的确犯了错
And that was your father’s mistake.
当法尔康说出他干的好事
But when Falcone told him what he’d done,
你父亲非常内疚
your father was distraught.
他告诉法尔康他要报♥警♥
He told Falcone he was going to the police,
向警方坦白一切
that he would confess everything.
那天晚上
And that night,
你父亲和母亲就被杀害
your father and your mother were killed.
是法尔康干的?
It was Falcone?
真希望我能确定
Oh, I wish I knew for sure.
也许只是街头混混干的
Or maybe it was some random thug on the street
为了钱 一时害怕就扣下扳机
who needed money, got scared, and pulled the trigger too fast.
别以为我没有每天在寻找答案
If you don’t think I’ve spent every day searching for that answer…
保护他们是我的职责 你懂吗?
It was my job to protect them. Do you understand?
我知道你一直怪自己
I know you always blamed yourself.
但你当时还小 布鲁斯
You were only a boy, Bruce.
我看到你眼中的恐惧
I could see the fear in your eyes,
但不知道该怎么帮你
but I didn’t know how to help.
我可以教你格斗技巧
I could teach you how to fight,
但却没有能力照顾你
but I wasn’t equipped to take care of you.
你需要一个父亲
You needed a father.
但你却只有我
And all you had was me.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
别道歉 阿福
Don’t be sorry, Alfred.
天啊
God.
我从没想到我会再次感到恐惧
I never thought I’d feel fear like that again.
我以为我已经克服恐惧
I thought I’d mastered all that.
我是说
I mean,
我并不怕死
I’m not afraid to die.
但我发现有一件事
I realize now there’s something
我就是无法克服
I haven’t got past.
这种恐惧
This fear…
深怕再次经历那种事
of ever going through any of that again.
痛失一个我在乎的人
Of losing somebody I care about.

Hey.
我看到信♥号♥♥ 不是你打开的?
I saw the signal. That’s not you?
我以为是你
I thought it was you.
-我找到他了 -我看得到
-I found him! -I see that.
他抢走我的东西和手♥机♥
He had my shit and my phone.
她被带走那晚打给我 留了言
She left a message the night they took her. She called me…
高登 帮帮忙
Gordon! Help me out, man!
她抢走我的枪
She got my gun!
-闭嘴 -把枪放下
-Shut up! -Put the gun down.
听我说 她打电♥话♥给我
I’m telling you, God damn it! She called me!
你自己听
Here. Listen.
(安妮卡)
给我回来
Hey! Get back here!
你想去哪?过来
Where you going? Come back here!
喂 肯西 你干嘛?
Hey, hey, what are you doing, Kenzie?
你吓到她了
You’re scaring her.
对不起 法尔康先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Falcone.
求求你
Please, please, please.
别伤害我
Please, don’t hurt me, please.
别怕 过来
Hey, don’t be scared. Come here.
我再问你一次
Now let me ask you again.
-米契尔跟你说了什么? -没什么 他…
– What did Mitchell tell you? – No, nothing. He…
唐很爱讲话 我知道
Don liked to talk. I know that.
尤其是跟你这种正妹讲话
Especially to pretty girls like you.
所以我才逼他拿走你的护照
That’s why I made him take your passport…
好让我们好好聊聊
until we could have this little conversation.
我只想离开这里
All I want to do is get out of here, okay?
我会销声匿迹 求求你
You’ll never hear from me again, nobody will. Please, please…
我保证会让你离开这里
We’re gonna get you out of here, I promise.
不过我得先知道
But first, I gotta know…
他跟你说了什么?
What did he tell you?
他只说 他们都跟你做了交易
He just said they all made a deal with you.
他告诉你这件事
He told you about that, huh?
我们的交易?
The deal.
他说你给了一些关于滴毒的线索
He said you gave some information on some drops thing
他才会当选市长
and that’s how he became mayor.
他说你是个大人物
He said you were a very important man.
是啊
Right.
好吧
Hmm. Okay.
放轻松
Just take it easy.
天啊 他在勒死她
Jesus, he’s strangling her.
放轻松
Take it easy.
拉塔阿♥拉♥达
Rata Alada.
猎鹰也有翅膀
A falcon has wings too.
法尔康是老鼠?
Falcone is the rat?
法尔康替你们做事?
Falcone works for you guys?
市长?检察官?
The mayor? The DA?

No.
我们为他做事
We work for him.
每个人都是
Everybody does.
怎么会?
How?
通过更新计划
Through Renewal.
更新计划就是一切
Renewal is everything.
-更新计划基金 -没错
– The Renewal Fund? – Yeah.
汤玛士韦恩死后 他们都像秃鹰一样抢这笔钱
After Thomas Wayne died, they all went after it like vultures.
市长 法尔康 马龙尼 每个人都参一脚
The mayor, Falcone, Maroni. Everyone got in on it.
那是行贿和洗钱的完美途径
It was perfect for making bribes, laundering money.
不受监督的庞大慈善基金
A huge charitable fund with no oversight.
每个人都拿到一份
Everybody got a piece.
但法尔康想要更多
But Falcone wanted more.
精心策划一个局 把马龙尼彻底整垮
So he orchestrated a play to take Maroni down big.
他出♥卖♥♥♥滴毒生意的线索
He’d rat out his drops operation,
让每个想抓他的人都升官发财
make the careers of everybody that went after him,
然后再要挟他们当他的傀儡
then install them all as his puppets.
这场市长选举有个屁用
You think this goddamn election matters?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!