It’s locked. We got to go out the back.
佩得 快走
Pedro, let’s get out of here!
这是我的幻觉吗
What am I, hallucinating here?
佩得 你会害我们被抓的
Pedro, you’ll get us caught.
警♥察♥快来了
The cops are going to come.
你想来硬的是吗
Oh, you want to be tough, huh?
继续啊… 再喝一口
Go ahead… take another sip
我就把你的头打爆
so I can blow your fucking head all over the counter!
喝啊 佩得 喝
Go ahead, Pedro! Go ahead!
快点 快走
Come on, guys! Let’s go.
把枪拿开
Put that gun away!
别和我对着干 傻♥逼♥
Don’t fuck with me, motherfucker!
你丫在干吗 米奇
What the hell are you doing, Mickey?
你干吗这样
What the hell did you do that for?
让他自己待着吧
Let that little spic rot, man!
他会害我们被抓的
He’ll get us caught.
吉姆 警♥察♥来了 快走
Jim, the cops are coming. Come on!
吉姆
Jim!
吉姆
Jim!
佩得 佩得
Pedro! Pedro!
吉姆
Jim!
别动 别动
Freeze! Freeze!
趴下 趴下
On your stomach! On your stomach!
我什么也没干
I didn’t do anything, I’m telling you!
就这些
This is it, man.
那个犹太人肯定把钱藏枕头底下了
That Jew got to keep the money under his pillow.
吉姆 我知道你在为佩得的事生气
Hey, Jim, I know you’re still mad about Pedro.
我也无能为力啊
I couldn’t do nothing, man.
他差点害我们被抓
He was going to get us caught.
事情不该发展成这样的
Definitely shouldn’t have went that far.
你怎么了 被你妈揍了
What happened to you? Your mother kick your ass?
真好笑
Yeah, real funny.
来两杯可乐
Bring us a couple of Cokes, will you?
你没事吧
You all right?
酒保 让开点
Hey, bartender, move out of the way.
吉姆 我有点恶心 我得去弄点钱
Jim, I’m getting sick. I got to get some money to cop.
吉姆
Jim.
听见我说话了吗
You with me here?
你在干吗
What the hell are you wa…
该死
Oh, shit.
纽琼
That’s Neutron.
全美高中联赛
That’s the all-American high school game?
我们本来也能参加这比赛的
We could have played in that game.
谁在乎啊 走吧
Who gives a shit? Come on.
我在等圣约翰学校的奖学金的消息…
I’m waiting to hear back on a scholarship from Saint John’s…
还不是很确定 但希望能成功
I’m not sure about it, but hopefully it will work out.
吉姆 我毒瘾发作了
Jim, I’m starting to jones.
走吧 我们得去找点钱
Gotta get out there. We need some money.
吉姆 别做梦了
Jim, don’t dwell on these dreams, man.
你走不走
Will you come on?
在外面等你 我受不了了
Meet you outside, man. I’m getting sick.
你出不出来啊
You want to meet me out there?
能让我和妈妈打个招呼吗
Is it okay if I say hi to my mom?
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
谢谢 很感谢你
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
你 停下 你不能进去 停下
Hey, you! Stop! You can’t go in there! Stop!
你要干吗
What do you want?
你知道几点了吗
You realize what time it is?
温基和布兰基在吗
Yeah. Um… is Winkie and Blinkie here?
温基和布兰基是谁
Who the hell are Winkie and Blinkie?
伙计
Hey, guys.
丽萨 梅 你们认识他
Lisa, Mel, you know this boy?
不认识 爸爸
No, Daddy.
不要啊
Come on.
行了
All right.
快滚出去
Come on. Get out of here.
抱歉 鲁宾先生 他溜进来了
I’m sorry, Mr. Rubin. He got past me.
不要再有第二次了
Don’t let it happen again.
没下次了 快滚出去
It won’t happen again. Get out of here!
干吗 干吗
What? What?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥起来
Hey, fuck-up, get fucking up, man!
你有什么毛病 你有什么毛病
What’s your problem, man? What’s your problem, mam?
你把垃圾卖♥♥给我女朋友了
You sold my girlfriend some shit the other day.
差点杀了她 你卖♥♥的是什么… 老鼠药
You almost killed her. What was it… rat poison?
与我无关 是你女朋友不会磕
It’s not my fault your girl can’t handle her drugs.
把二十块钱还给我
I want my fucking $20 back, man.
没有退钱这一说
Look, there’s no money-back guarantees.
我这不卖♥♥雪柜
I’m not selling refrigerators here.
是吗 那这样呢
Oh, yeah? Check this out!
我给你在墨西哥那批货上打个折扣
I’ll cut you a dynamite deal on mexican shit.
把二十块钱给我 要不然就到外面解决
Give me my $20, or we’ll go outside.
到了外面 我们其中一个就会受伤的
If we go outside, one of us is going to get hurt.
我说了有个人会受伤的
I told you one of us would get hurt.
不是吗
Is that right?
写作最近变得有些困难…
It’s been hard… the writing… lately.
没有灵感 随后又突然闪现…
Terrible numbness, then suddenly it comes…
在美丽的碎片或是可怕的噩梦里
in beautiful fragments or terrible dreams…
来回摆动
like nods…
非常兴奋
so high.
雷吉 是你吗
Reggie, is that you?
不然你以为是谁
Who the fuck do you think it is?
别担心
Don’t worry,
你还没死
you’re not dead yet.
还不错
It’s not bad.
还给我
Hey, give me that.
怎么都湿了
How come it’s all wet?
因为你尿的
Because you pissed on it.
我没说你可以看我的文章
I didn’t say you could read this.
你把我的文章都看了
What, have you been digging through all my stuff?
我得… 我得走了
I need… I got to get out of here.
我的衣服呢
Where’s my jacket?
不客气
You’re welcome.
我为什么要谢你
What the hell am I thanking you for?
因为你差点在雪地里冻死
Because you was frozen in the snow like a goddamn creamsicle.
在哪
Where is it?
什么
What?
你知道我说的是什么
You know what the fuck I’m talking about,
雷吉 你放哪了
Reggie! Where is it?
你说这个
You mean this?
给我
Give it to me.
我要杀了你
I’ll cut your fucking throat,
雷吉 还给我
Reggie! Give it to me, all right?
快给我
Just give it to me!
还给我
Oh, give it to me!
还给我 我说真的
Give it to me! I’m serious!
给我
Give me it!
给我
Give it to me!
你♥妈♥的♥
Goddamn it!
我对你实在太好了
I’ll make you an incredible offer.
我一天要救你两次 明白吗
I’m going to save your life twice in one day, understand me?
你应该把我留在雪地里
You should have left me in the fucking snow, man.
给我买♥♥毒品的钱
Give me the money for my dope, too.
我才不会帮你吹♥箫♥ 离我远点
I’m not gonna suck your dick, all right? Put that away.
谁要你帮我吹♥箫♥啊
Who the hell wants you to suck their dick?
该死
Goddamn it!
看看你自己 看看
Look at yourself! Just look at yourself.
雷吉
Oh, Reggie…
没事的
it’s okay.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为从前 也有个人帮过我