We got a game to play, alright?
给我点吧
Just give me something.
纽琼
Hi, Neutron.
我去问他
Let me ask him.
纽琼 你知道哪些是迷幻药吗
Neutron, you know which ones are the ups?
这里有三种
Now we have three kinds.
你得在史威夫帝进来之前
I think you should put that shit away
把这些垃圾藏起来
before Swifty comes in here.
你装什么正经啊
Why you acting like such a square ass?
去你的 米奇
Screw you, Mickey.
去你的 假正经
Screw you, too, Tough guy. Man.
我要吃黑色的
I’m just going to take the black.
你确定吗
You sure?
你有什么更好的主意吗
Mm-hmm. You got a better idea?
没 你猜的和我一样 吉姆
Nope. Your guess is as good as mine, Jimbo.
就今天了 要抢五十个篮板
It’s on today. 50 rebounds.

Good.
上场吧
Come on. Let’s go.
我现在是你朋友了
I’m your friend now, right?
想让我再扇你吗
What, I got to smack you again, c’mon!
带上你的跟屁虫
Yeah, take your little rat with you.
-你干吗 -怎么了
-What’s up, man? -Hey, what’s up?
你干吗这样
Why are you acting like that?
你知道为什么
You know what’s wrong.
原来是兴奋起来打打球
Used to be about getting high and playing basketball.
现在只想兴奋了
Now it’s just about getting high with you.
你在自毁前程 吉姆
You’re blowing it, Jim.
你凭什么教育我 纽琼
Oh, come on. I don’t need to hear this from you, Neutron.
我当然可以 吉姆 听着 吉姆
Yeah, you do, Jim! Listen, no, Jim!
我很为你骄傲
I’m really proud of you, man.
没事的 你看起来不错
Everything’s cool. You look great.
我们NBA见
I’ll see you in the NBA.
找到了吗
Did you find it?
没 神父 很干净 这里没有毒品
No, Father. It’s clean. There’s no drugs in there.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
我说了我们什么都没有
I told you we didn’t have nothing.
你们以为自己很聪明吗
You boys think you’re awfully smart, don’t you?
留校查看一周
Well, you’re both suspended for a week!
再也别想在这打篮球了
And you’ll never play basketball here again.
别指望了
That you can count on.
你别想开除我 史威夫帝
You can’t kick me off the team, Swifty.
为什么
Oh? Why is that?
因为我要退出篮球队…
‘Cause I quit the team…
退学 再也不要见到你这个同性恋了
and the school and this whole faggot-ass scene, that’s why.
我也一样
I could second that motion.
接受你们的请求
Your resignations are accepted!
纽琼 跟我们走吗
Neutron, you coming with us?
我猜到了
Yeah. That’s what I figured.
我他妈的想快点离开这里
Come on, man. I’m fucking out of here.
别担心 史威夫帝 我不会把你供出来
Don’t worry, Swifty. I’m not going to rat you out.
下辈子 神父
And in the next life, Father,
我要掌握大权
I’m going to have the paddle!
滚出去
Get out!
谢谢你 纽琼
Thanks a lot, Neutron.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe this, you know?
我知道 那些药呢
I know. What happened to the pills?
我们被学校开除了 米奇
We got kicked out of the school, Mickey.
谁在乎啊 我们把药丢了 警♥察♥给拿走了
Who cares, man? We lost the pills. The cops took them
我们不能再打球了
We can’t play ball anymore.
吉姆 谁在乎学校啊
Jim, who cares about school, man?
我们刚把四十块钱的药丢了
We just lost $40 worth of pharmaceuticals.
我知道它们会到哪去
I know what happened to them, too.
那些臭警♥察♥ 他们也嗑
The cops, they take that all the time.
不是他们自己嗑了
They either pop them themselves
就是卖♥♥给别人
or they sell them.
等我回了家 我妈会怎么说啊
What’s my mom going to say, man? When I go home?
她什么都不会说的
She ain’t gonna say nothing.
就跟她说你每天早上去上学
You just tell her you’re going to school every day in the morning.
我们走吧
Let’s get out of here, man…
去找点东西
Go get into something.
你没在学校操场卖♥♥过药
You never sold any pills at the schoolyard?
没有
No.
所以是有人陷害你了 吉姆
So it’s all a big conspiracy against you. Right, Jim?
可能是吧
Yeah. Maybe it is.
可能不是
Maybe it’s not.
你忘了这个了
You been missing these?
你打算怎么说… 这是维生素
What are you going to tell me… they’re vitamins?
滚蛋 妈
Oh, fuck you, Ma.
你说什么
What?!
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
你想这样是吗 妈
Oh, is that what you want, Ma?
出去 你不能这样和我说话
Get out! You don’t talk to me that way!
如果你想这样 我马上就走 成了吧
If that’s what you want, I’m fucking out of here. All right?
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我走了 你说我在干吗
I’m leaving! What do you think?
把你这些垃圾都拿走 我帮你 给
I want you to take all your shit! I’ll help you. Here!
都拿走 该死
Take it! Crap!
你想让我走
You want me to leave?
是的 滚吧
Yes. Get out!
我马上走 别挡着我
I’m out of here. Get the fuck out of my way!
毒品会害死你的 吉姆
This garbage is going to kill you, Jim!
我走了
I’m gone!
会害死你的
Gonna to kill you!
你不明白吗 我不能看着你害死自己
Don’t you understand? I can’t watch you kill yourself?
妈 你再也不会看到我了
Ma, you’re never going to fucking see me again, alright?
记住
Just remember that.
别这样说 吉姆 别这样说
Don’t say that, Jim. Don’t say that!
就像一场梦 不是噩梦…
It was a dream, not a nightmare…
而是在无数次打盹中做的
a beautiful dream I could never imagine
我永远想像不到的美梦
in a thousand nods.
我看见了身旁的这个姑娘
I saw this girl next to me
她笑起来很美
who wasn’t beautiful until she smiled,
她的微笑向我袭来
and I felt that smile come at me
像有一股暖流
and heat waves following,
涌入我的身体 从我的指尖流出
soaking through my body and out my fingertips
射出一束光芒
in shafts of color.
我知道在这世界的某个地方…
And I knew somewhere in the world…
某个地方… 会有人来爱我
somewhere… that there was love for me.
我们只要有钱
We just got to raise enough cash
就能抬起头做人
to keep our heads straight.
幸运的是 在纽约抢钱
Luckily, finding money in New York
就像在舞会上找个人上♥床♥一样简单
is like getting laid at the prom… easy.
-妈的 佩得 -你干什么呢
-Fuck it, Pedro! -What’s the matter with you?
-看着路 -你要杀了我们啊
-Jesus! -Watch the road. -You could kill us all, c’mon!
这车值一千五
I get 1,500 bucks for this car.
要是撞坏了 就一个子不值了
If it’s whacked up, it’s worth nothing.
我们能买♥♥一大堆货了
We should buy shit in bulk, man
我们可以拿到街上做大买♥♥卖♥♥
We’ll put it on the street and make real money.
一片五百块
That’s 500 bucks a piece.
够我们花很多天 几周时间都可以
We’ll be on for days, nights, weeks.
是啊 我很想去波多黎各
Yeah, man. I’d love to go to Puerto Rico,
晒晒日光浴
soak up some rays, you know?
见我的妞儿去
See my bitch?
我是这么想的
That’s what I’d like to do.
你说什么 什么妞儿
What are you talking about? What bitch?
我们连张照片都没见过
We haven’t seen a picture or nothing.
她有五百磅 吉姆
She’s 500 pounds, Jim.
她的胡子比她爸还多
She got a mustache thicker than her father.
不 那是你妈 米奇
No. That’s your mother, Mickey.
你根本没女人 别做梦了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!