我平常不和狗跳舞的
I don’t usually dance with me dog.
和狗跳舞没什么问题
There’s no harm dancin’ with your dog.
要是可以 我也愿意和我的驴子跳舞 它也愿意
I’d dance with me donkey if I knew how. And she did.
好听吗?
Is it good?
你的曲子
Your tune?
曲名叫什么?
Mm, what’s it called?
我考虑叫它《伊尼希尔岛的女妖》
“The Banshees of Inisherin,” I was thinking.
可伊尼希尔岛上没有女妖
But there are no banshees on Inisherin.
我知道 只是觉得这个名字念起来好听
I know, I just like the double S-H sounds.
好吧
Aye.
岛上名字好听的东西多了去了
There’s plenty of double S-H on Inisherin.
是啊
Yeah.
也许这里真的有女妖
Maybe there are banshees, too.
只是她们不再通过尖叫来预告死亡
I just don’t think that they scream to portend death anymore.
我觉得她们现在更愿意坐在一旁 津津有味地观察我们
I think they just sit back, amused, and observe.
预告?
Portend?

Yeah.
我总有个念头 要在你的葬礼上演奏这首曲子
I keep having thoughts about playing it for you at your funeral.
但那样对我们俩都不合适 对吧?
But that wouldn’t be fair on either of us, would it?
你的曲子写完了 真好 科尔姆
Well, that’s great that you finished your tune, Colm.
不只是好
That’s more than great.
是真的很好
really great.
那我们待会儿去酒吧见吗 科尔姆?
So, do you want to meet me down the pub, Colm?
为你庆祝新曲子完成
We could celebrate your tune, like.
你要是愿意的话
Only if you’d like, like.
不过我可以先过去 把酒准备好
But I could run up ahead. Order them in.
那你干吗不去呢 帕瑞克?
Why don’t you do that, Padraic?
那我就先去酒吧
Why don’t I run up. . .
把酒准备好吗?
and order them?
好 我这就去
Well, I will so.
嘿 挺愉快的嘛 也许我在路上
Jeez, that went well! And maybe on the way,
还能去找你那个学生朋友 迪克兰
I can find that student friend of yours, that Declan fella!
我说他爸要死了 让他赶紧回家
I told him his daddy was dying, so he’d feck off home
别来烦我们 不过现在没这个必要了
and leave us alone, but there’s no need now!
完全可以让他加入我们
Sure he could join us.
我在这儿呢 你跑去那边干吗?
What are you sitting over there for when I’m over here?
就想找个地方坐会儿
Just thought I’d have a sit for meself, you know.
等我的朋友来
Wait for me friend.
你小子开什么玩笑?
Are you fecking joking me?
等你那四指朋友吗?
Your four-fingered friend?
你小子开什么玩笑?
I mean, are you fecking joking me?
我没和你开玩笑
No, I’m not fecking joking ya.
他只是需要有人强行关爱一下他
He just needed a bit of tough love was all.
西布安 来杯雪利酒吗?
Siobhan, do you want a sherry?
-不用了 -好的
– No. – Righty-ho.
你在干什么?
What are you doin’?
-我吗?-对 问你呢
– Me? – Yes, you.
没干什么 我在喝酒
Nothing. Just drinkin’.
-没在等人吗?-没有
– Not waitin’? – Not waitin’.
他就是在等人 他在等科尔姆·多尔蒂
Well, he is waitin’, Siobhan. He’s waitin’ for Colm Doherty.
我没在等人
I amn’t waitin’.
他刚告诉我他在等人
He just told me he was waitin’.
大嘴巴
Telltale!
跟我回家 帕瑞克 我有事和你商量
Come home with me, Padraic. I’ve somethin’ to discuss with ya.
你有事和我商量吗?
You’ve somethin’ to discuss with me?
这听起来…
That sounds, uh. . .
我不想和你商量什么事
I don’t want to discuss somethin’.
必须和你商量 因为我要走了
Well, ya have to, ’cause I’m leavin’.
你要走?
Leavin’?
你要离开吗?
Like leavin’?
就是说
Like. . .
你不待在这儿了?
not staying?

Yeah.
那我怎么办?
But what about me?
什么你怎么办?
What about you?
那我在这里就没朋友了
I’ll have no friends at all left!
-你还有多米尼克 -别提他了
– You’ll have Dominic. – Ah here!
他现在也跟我绝交了
And he’s gone off me now, too.
连村里的傻子都跟我绝交了 这算什么事儿?
What kind of a place is it when the village gom goes off ya?
再说谁给我做饭呢?
And who’s gonna do the cookin’?
你第一个问题就是这个吗?谁给你做饭呢?
Oh, that’s your first question, isn’t it? “Who’s gonna do the cookin’? ”
这不是我的第一个问题 那我怎么办才是
Well, it wasn’t me first question, was it?
这不是我的第一个问题 那我怎么办才是
“But what about me? ” was me first question.
帕瑞克
Padraic.
帕瑞克
Padraic!
现在吗?你不能现在就走
Now? But you can’t be leavin’ now!
我现在就要走
I can be leavin’ now.
我受够了这种疯狂的行为 一刻也不想多待了
I can’t be waitin’ round for any more of this madness!
你到底去找他说了什么 帕瑞克?
What the hell did you say to him, Padraic?
没说什么啊
Nothin’ really.
先前我和多米尼克闲聊
Well, I’d sort of had a chat with Dominic earlier.
想到一个新办法
And a new sort of,
要为自己硬气一回 我们觉得应该试一试
you know, standin’ up for meself sort of tack we thought I should try.
天啊
God!
我还觉得一切顺利呢 直到他把手指全剪了
It was all going fine until he chopped off all his fingers.
我的书带不走了
Me books wouldn’t fit.
你能帮我保管好吗?
Would you look after them for me?
别走 西布安
Ar, don’t go, Siobhan.
我只有这些书了
They’re all I have, really.
还有眼前的你
Apart from the obvious.
你很快就会回来的吧 西布安?
You’ll be back soon, won’t you, Siobhan?
噢 帕瑞克
Oh, Padraic!
你别说 噢 帕瑞克
Don’t say, “Oh, Padraic. ”
说你会回来
Say yes.
珍妮
Ah, Jenny.

Oh.
我不想理你
I don’t want to talk.
你别去杀他的狗
Don’t go killin’ his dog now.
我脑子里没有这个想法
And don’t be puttin’ things in me head
你不要强行塞给我
that weren’t there in the first feckin’ place,
你这疯婆子
you feckin’ nutbag!
疯婆子
“Nutbag! ”
我何必要伤害你呢?
What would I ever hurt you for?
我对他的好感就只剩下你了
You’re the only nice thing about him.
你好 帕瑞克 你看上去不错
How are you, Padraic? You’re lookin’ well.
刚才练得不错
That’s lovely, lads.
你不用来给我道歉 好吗?
I don’t need your apologies, all right?
这对我来说是一种解脱
It’s a relief to me.
所以 我们算是了结了
So, let’s just call it quits
我们说好 从今往后再也不要往来
and agree to go our separate ways, for good this time.
今天你那肥胖的手指害死了我的驴子
Your fat fingers killed me little donkey today.
所以不行 这不是了结
So, no, we won’t call it quits.
这是开始
We’ll call it the start.
-你开玩笑的吧 -我没有
You’re jokin’ me. Yeah, no.
我不和你开玩笑
I’m not jokin’ ya.
明天 周日
So tomorrow, Sunday,
礼拜日 两点左右
God’s day, around 2:00,
我会去你家 放火烧你的房♥子
I’m going to call up to your house and I’m gonna set fire to it,
那时候估计你还在里面
and hopefully you’ll still be inside it.
不过我是不会查看的
But I won’t be checkin’ either way.
务必把你的狗放在屋外
Just be sure and leave your dog outside.
我和你的狗没有仇
I’ve nothing against that gom.
你也可以想办法阻止我这么干
Or you can do whatever’s in your power to stop me.
这件事我要跟你拼到死
To our graves we’re taking this.
我和你总得死一个
To one of our graves, anyways.
过来
Here.
我找你小子有事
I’ve a bone to pick with you, dreary.
我那蠢儿子又躲去你家了吗?
Is that little gobshite of mine at your place again?
放开他 帕达尔 他的驴子刚刚死了
Leave him, Peadar. His donkey’s just died.
是吗?
Did he?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!