甚至可能死两个人
Maybe even two deaths.
那可太惨了
Well, that’d be sad.
我们要祈求上帝
We shall pray to the Lord
死的人既不会是你 也不会是西布安
’tis neither you, nor poor Siobhan, will be either of them.
你这样说是为了安慰我吗?
Well, is that a nice thing to be sayin’?
我可没打算安慰你
I wasn’t trying to be nice.
我只想说得准确一点
I was trying to be accurate.
真晦气
Fecking hell.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
我爸说他周日要杀了你
Me daddy say he’s gonna kill you Sunday
因为你把他猥亵我的事抖落出来了
for spilling the beans about that fiddling with me.
他是真想要我的命
“Kill me,” kill me, or, you know,
还是想痛揍我一顿?
“beat me up a bit,” kill me?
应该是想痛揍你一顿
“Beat you up a bit,” kill ya, I think.
不过他以前真的杀过人
Although he did kill a man once.
对不起 我把你家的事抖落出来了 多米尼克
I’m sorry for that spilling the beans on ya, Dominic.
我当时脑子不清醒
I was out of order that night.
除开那件事 你当时挺好笑的
You was funny apart from that bit.
所以我不明白 那个胖子为什么要用断指砸你
That’s why I don’t understand why that fat fella threw the finger at ya.
那天晚上你骂他时 他看上去挺好的
He seemed fine when you were slagging him.
他才不好
He did not.
是吗?
Did he?
他说 帕瑞克从没这么有趣过
“That’s the most interesting Padraic’s ever been,” he said.
我现在又喜欢他了
“I think I like him again now. ”
好吧
Aye.
也许他这么做就是为了逼你做出改变
Maybe this whole thing has just been about gettin’ you to try a new tack,
开始为你自己出头
start standin’ up for yourself a bit.
你这样认为吗?
Do you think?
对 让你别总是像个…你知道的
Yeah, and be less of a, you know,
哭哭啼啼的窝囊废
whiny little dull-arse.
我最近确实没有那么窝囊了
Well, I have been less of a whiny little dull-arse, actually.
是吗?
Have ya, yeah?
昨天 我碰到那个音乐学生 跟科尔姆关系很好的那个
Just yesterday, there was this musician fella
昨天 我碰到那个音乐学生 跟科尔姆关系很好的那个
that Colm was getting along great with.
知道我做了什么吗?我让他收拾东西滚蛋了
And what did I do?
知道我做了什么吗?我让他收拾东西滚蛋了
I went and sent him packing from the island.
是吗?怎么做到的?
Did ya? How?
我告诉他有辆面包车撞伤了他爸
I told him a bread van crashed into his daddy,
他得赶紧回家 免得他爸死了
and he’d have to be rushing home to him, lest he die.
这是我听过的最恶毒的话
That sounds like the meanest thing I’ve ever heard.
好吧 是有一点恶毒 可是
Well, aye, it was a bit mean, but. . .
他一回家就会发现 他爸没有被车撞 也就没事了
he’ll be fine once he gets home
他一回家就会发现 他爸没有被车撞 也就没事了
and he finds his daddy hasn’t been hit by a bread van.
以前我还觉得你是最好的人
I used to think you were the nicest of them.
结果你和他们一个样
Turns out you’re just the same as them.
我就是最好的人
I am the nicest of them.
多米尼克 好啦
Ar, Dominic, now!
也许我再也不是快乐小伙子了
Well, maybe I’m not a happy lad, so!
也许这就是新的我
Maybe this is the new me!

Aye.
也许这就是新的我
Maybe this is the new me.
你好
Howdo!
吓死我了 多米尼克
Jesus Christ, Dominic!
你能不能别再偷偷靠近别人了?
Would you ever stop creeping up on people?
心脏病都要被你吓出来了
You almost gave me a fecking heart attack!
我没有偷偷靠近你
I wasn’t creeping up on ya.
我只是悄悄靠近你
I was sidling up on ya.
一边是你 一边是那个老妖婆 天啊
Between you and that ghoul, Jesus!
我也总管她叫老妖婆 因为她就是个妖怪
I always call her a ghoul, too, because she is a ghoul.
我们挺有共同语言的嘛 我和你
Jeez, we have a lot in common, don’t we? Me and you.
都管老太太叫老妖婆
Calling old people ghouls and that.
这片湖很古老吧?
It’s a great old lake, isn’t it?
在这儿碰见你真好
I’m glad I caught you, actually.
因为有件事我一直想问你
Because there was somethin’ I was wantin’ to ask ya, actually.
现在发现我们挺有共同点的
And discovering how much we have in common,
我更想要问问你了
well, it just makes me want to ask you even more.
我们没有共同点
We don’t have anything in common.
先听我说嘛
Uh, don’t skip ahead.
是的 我想问你的是…
But yeah, what I was wantin’ to ask you was. . .
有点儿像是…
Somethin’ along the lines of. . .
我真该提前准备一下的
Should’ve planned this, really.
对 我想问你的是…
Well, yeah, what I was wantin’ to ask you was. . .
你大概从来不会想要…怎么说呢
You probably wouldn’t ever want to, I don’t know,
爱上我这样的小男孩吧 你会吗?
to fall in love with a boy like me, would ya?
多米尼克 要说爱上 应该不会
Oh, Dominic, I don’t think so, love.
是不会 我也觉得不会
No, yeah, no. Uh, I was thinking no.
以后也不会吗?等我长到你这么大时呢?
Not even in the future, like? Like when I’m your age?
是啊 不会 我也觉得不会
Yeah, no, I didn’t think so.
我就是问一下 万一有戏呢
Just thought I’d ask on the off chance, you know,
懦夫也会那什么嘛
like, “faint heart” and that.
这个梦算是碎了
Well, there goes that dream.
好了
Well,
我最好去那边 办点儿我要办的事情
I best go over there and do whatever that thing over there I was gonna do was.
我从马罗小镇出发
I walked from Mallow Town
去往阿加多 阿加多
To Aghadoe, Aghadoe
我把他的头颅从监狱门口带去阿加多
I took his head from the jail gate to Aghadoe
来嘛 萨米 你也要跳起来
Come on, Sammy, you have to dance too.
就像一位爱尔兰国王在阿加多长眠
Like an Irish king he sleeps in Aghadoe
你好啊 胖子
How are you, fatty?
在和你的狗跳舞呢
Dancing with your dog, is it?
不然还有谁愿意和你跳舞呢?可怜的狗也是没办法
Well, who else is gonna dance with ya?
不然还有谁愿意和你跳舞呢?可怜的狗也是没办法
Your poor dog has no say in the matter.
既然你待客不周 连把椅子都不给我坐
And if you’re too rude to be offering me a seat,
那我就自己找一把来坐
I’ll be taking one of me own accord!
好了 我这久违的问候怎么样?
Now, how’s that for an old hello?
你是不是疯了?
Have you gone fecking mental?
我是不是疯了?
Have I gone fecking mental?
不是 我没有发疯
No, I haven’t gone fecking mental, actually.
我不仅没发疯
Not only have I not gone fecking mental,
我还有十根手指来证明我没发疯
but I have ten fingers to prove I’ve not gone fecking mental.
你有几根手指来证明你没发疯?
How many fingers do you have to prove you’ve not gone fecking mental?
九根手指
Nine fingers.
九根手指足以说明你的精神状态
And nine fingers is the epitome of mental.
没错 太形象了
That’s right. The epitome!
别舔了 我不是来找你的狗舔手指的
Heh. There’ll be none of that! I didn’t come here for licks!
我是为了别的事来的
I came here for the opposite of licks.
别的事是什么事?
What’s the opposite of licks?
你到底来干什么?
What did you come here for?
我来自然是有事找你
I didn’t come here for anythin’, did I?
我来是为了踹你家的门 再把你骂一顿
I just came to kick your door in and give you a slagging.
你踹过了 也骂过了 可以走了
Well, you’ve done that, so you can go now.
还没骂完呢
Haven’t finished yet, have I?
我踹完了门 可我还没骂够
Well, I finished with your door.
我踹完了门 可我还没骂够
I haven’t finished with your slagging.
我们分开后挺好的啊
We were doin’ so well, Padraic.
我一点也不好
I wasn’t doing so well.
我糟糕透了
I was doing terrible.
好吧 我觉得挺好的
All right, I was doin’ so well.
可是 不能全是为了你你你吧?
Yeah, well, it can’t all be you, you, you, can it?
当然可以
Yes, it can.
-这段关系里有两个人 -不 没有
– There’s two of us in this. – No, there isn’t.
两人才能跳探戈
It takes two to tango.
我不想跳探戈
I don’t want to tango.
你还和狗跳探戈呢
Well, you danced with your dog.
说到探戈 你的新曲子怎么样了?
Talkin’ of tangos, how’s your new tune comin’ along?
我刚写完了
I just finished it, actually.
早上刚写完的
Just this morning.
科尔姆 那真是太好了
No, Colm, that’s great, like!
所以我才和我的狗跳舞
That’s why I was dancing with me dog.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!