For fuck’s sake, like.
你的新曲子怎么样了?
How. . . How’s the new tune?
什么?
What?
我的天啊 帕瑞克
Ar, for God’s sake, Padraic.
还要我说几次?
How many more times?
我难过时不想把驴子关在外面 行吗?
I am not putting me donkey outside when I am sad, okay?
昨天你放它进屋 我不得不打扫它黏糊糊的屎
Well, stringy bits of shite I had to pick up
昨天你放它进屋 我不得不打扫它黏糊糊的屎
yesterday when ya let her in!
驴子的屎一点也不黏糊
There was no stringy bits in that donkey’s shite.
最多会粘上几根稻草
There was bits of straw, if there was anything.
也许就是稻草吧
Maybe it was straw, so.
我去煮点粥
I’ll get us our porridge.
我昨晚闹得很过分吗?
Was I awful last night?
没有 你昨晚挺好的
No, you was lovely.
我现在很清楚 我昨晚一点也不好 西布安
Well, I know I wasn’t lovely now, Siobhan.
你很好 反正对我挺好的
You were lovely. About me, anyways.
我当然对你很好
Of course I was lovely about you.
不然我还能对你不好吗?
What else is there to be about ya?
是什么?小鸟吗?
What was that? A bird?
什么是什么?
What was what?
刚才门上咚的一声
The bang at the door.
你说小鸟吗?
A bird?
-对 -不是
– Aye. – No.
那到底是什么?
What was it, so?
-你说咚的一声吗?-对
– The bang at the door? – Aye!
你问那是什么声音?
What was the bang at the door?
那个是…
It was, uh. . .
我不想瞒你
hard to lie. . .
那个是
it was, uh. . .
一根手指
a finger.
一根什么?
A what?
手指
Finger.
小点声 西布安 你会吓到小珍妮的
Jesus, Siobhan! You’ll frighten the little fella!
快扔出去 帕瑞克
Throw it out, Padraic!
我不能把手指扔出去 会弄脏的
I’m not throwing his finger out! It’ll get dirt on it!
那你要把它放哪里?
Where. . . Where’d you put it?
鞋盒里
Shoebox.
啊 我的天啊
Oh, my. Oh, God.
好吧
Well,
他真没开玩笑
he’s serious, then.
吃饭时非得把它放眼前吗?
Do we have to have it in here while we’re eating?
等我喝完粥 我就去还给他
Once I finish me porridge, I’ll bring it back to him.
你是不是傻?
Are you feckin’ stupid?
我说你是不是傻?
I mean, are you feckin’ stupid?
不 我一点也不傻 我们讨论过的
No, I’m not feckin’ stupid. We’ve had this discussion.
你不能再去烦他了 帕瑞克 再也别去了
You’ve got to leave him alone now, Padraic. For good!
真的吗?
Do you think?
还问我?对 真的别去了
Do I think? Yeah, I do think!
他都剪掉了手指 还冲你扔过来
He’s cut his feckin’ finger off, and thrown it at ya!
拜托 没有冲我扔
Come on! It wasn’t at me.
好吧 那我们该怎么办?
Well, what are we going to do?
总不能一直存着别人的断指吧
We can’t keep a man’s finger.
天啊 科尔姆
Jesus, Colm!
你疼不疼?
Did it hurt?
一开始很疼 我差点晕过去
Hurt awful to begin with. Thought I was going to faint.
很奇怪 现在倒是不疼了
It’s funny, feels fine now, in all the excitement.
你要喝杯茶吗?
Would you like a cup of tea?
我不喝 科尔姆 我是来还你手指的
I won’t, Colm. I only came up to give you your finger back.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
天已经放晴了
Cleared up quite nice, actually.
想不到还会天晴
And you wouldn’t have thought it would.
你到底想要他怎样 科尔姆
What do you need from him, Colm?
才能结束这一切?
To end all this?
沉默 西布安
Silence, Siobhan.
沉默就好
Just silence.
伊尼希尔岛又多一个沉默的人 太好了
One more silent man on Inisherin, good-oh!
那就给你要的沉默
Silence it is, so.
这和伊尼希尔岛没关系
This isn’t about Inisherin.
只是要一个无趣的人别再来烦另一个人
It’s about one boring man
只是要一个无趣的人别再来烦另一个人
leaving another man alone, that’s all.
一个无趣的人 你们全都很无趣
“One boring man”! You’re all fecking boring!
为了芝麻大点的事怨天尤人
With your piddling grievances over nothin’!
你们全都很无趣
You’re all fecking boring!
我保证不会让他再来烦你
I’ll see he doesn’t talk to you no more.
说到做到
Do.
否则下次就是四根手指 而不是一根
Else it’ll be all four of them the next time, not just the one.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re not serious.
你这么干也写不出好曲子
Well, that won’t help your fecking music.

Aye.
你算是有点懂我了
We’re gettin’ somewhere now.
我觉得你可能生病了 科尔姆
I think you might be ill, Colm.
有时我确实会担心 我只是在一边自娱自乐
Do worry sometimes I’m just entertaining meself
一边逃避着不可避免的终局
while I stave off the inevitable.
你不会吗?
Don’t you?
不 我不会
No, I don’t.
其实你会
Yeah, you do.
邮政 电报
迪克兰
Declan!
你好
Howdo!
你好
Howdo!
要搭便车吗?
Do you want a ride?
搭一个吧
I will so.
多谢了
Thanks, fella!
哎呀 你不会就是那个利敦瓦纳来的学生吧?
Oh, no, you’re not that student fella from Lisdoonvarna, are ya?
是我 我叫迪克兰
I am. I’m Declan.
怎么了?
Why?
我在邮局听说他们在找
They told me at the post office to try to find
那个利敦瓦纳来的学生 迪克兰
that student fella, Declan, from Lisdoonvarna.
对 有你的电报
Yeah, a telegram came for ya.
你妈妈发来的
From your mammy.
我妈妈已经去世了
My mammy is no longer with us.
不是你妈妈 抱歉
Not your mammy, sorry.
我说成了妈妈吗?是你的姨妈 对 你的姨妈
Did I say your mammy? Your auntie. Yeah, your auntie.
你♥爸♥爸出事了
It’s about your daddy.
我爸爸怎么了?
What about Daddy?
他被面包车撞了
Uh, bread van crashed into him.
-面包车?-对
– The bread van? – Yeah.
他们叫你赶紧回家 不然你♥爸♥要孤独地死去
They said you’d best hurry home to him, lest he should die all alone.
要死了?
Die?
或者更糟 孤独地死去
Or get worse, all alone.
这不可能
This is impossible.
这有可能的
It’s not impossible.
面包车经常撞到人
Bread vans crash into people all the time.
我知道
I know!
我妈妈就是这样去世的
That’s how me mammy died.
如果撞我爸的是同一辆车 我就宰了他们
If it’s the same fecking bread van, I’ll kill them.
谢谢
Thanks.
你找那个船夫说什么了?
What were you talking to the boat fella for?
我觉得这不关你的事
For none of your fecking business, I think it was.
当然关我的事 我不就是管人的吗?
Of course, it’s me business. Aren’t I the law?
我去你的
Fecking knob.
你回去告诉你那个窝囊大哥
Well, you can tell that whiny brother of yours
我待会儿就去打他一顿 那是他欠下的
I’ll be around soon for that battering I owe him.
打他一顿?
A battering?
那可太好了 也许能把他打清醒
That’d be good, actually. It might take him out of himself.
你真是个古怪的女人
You’re an awful strange lady.
难怪没人喜欢你
No wonder no one likes ya.
你好 麦考米克夫人
Hello there, Mrs. McCormick.
在本月结束前 伊尼希尔岛上会死一个人
A death shall come to Inisherin afore the month is out.
死一个人 是吗?
A death, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!