The Free State lads are executin’ a couple of the IRA lads.
还是反过来的来着?
Or is it the other way around?
时局变化太快 都跟不上了
I find it hard to follow these days.
如果我们爱尔兰人统一战线 一致对抗英格兰人
Wasn’t it so much easier when we was all on the same side,
那事情不就简单多了吗?
and it was just the English we was killin’?
我觉得是这样 这样最好
I think it was. I preferred it.
你不关心到底谁要处决谁吗?
But you don’t care who’s executin’ who?
能赚六先令 还管一顿饭 我才不关心
For six bob and a free lunch, I don’t care!
说不定处决的是你呢
They could be executin’ you.
你要不要跟我一起去?
Why don’t you come with me?
也许你还能为此写一首凄惨的歌♥
You could write a miserable feckin’ song about it.
不是 我开玩笑呢
Nah, I’m only messin’.
他们是谁?
Who are them?
学音乐的学生 利敦瓦纳来的
Music students, I think, from Lisdoonvarna.
再来一杯威士忌 琼乔
Another whisky, anyways, Jonjo.
天啊 你今晚喝的有点多啊 帕瑞克
Jeez, you’re goin’ at it at a fair old lick tonight, Padraic.
是吗?你管得着吗?
Yeah? What’s it to ya?
帕瑞克 别去
Padraic, don’t now. . .
多米尼克 快去找西布安
Go get Siobhan, Dominic, would ya?
你有什么事 烦人精?
What are you after, gobshite?
又来讨打吗?
Another beatin’, is it?
警官先生 我可以和你说话吧?
You, copper, I’m allowed to chat to you, aren’t I?
我只是不能跟这肥佬说话
It’s just tubbyguts I’m not allowed to talk to.
其实我希望你也不要跟我说话
Actually, no, I’d rather you didn’t talk to me neither.
无所谓了
Oh, well, anyways,
你想不想知道在伊尼希尔岛上我最痛恨
do you want to know what the three things that I hate the most
-哪三件事?-不想知道
– on Inisherin is? – Not really.
第一
One,
警♥察♥
policemen.
第二
Two,
拉小提琴的胖子
pudgy fiddle players.
第三
And three. . .
等等 第三可有意思了 是什么来着?
Wait, I had some funny thing for three. What was it?
我重新说 第一
Uh, I’ll start again. One, um,
警♥察♥
policemen.
第二
Two. . .
拉小提琴的胖子
Pudgy fiddle players.
该死 第三是什么来着?
And shite, what was three?
回你朋友身边去 帕瑞克 我是说真的
And shite, what was three?
回你朋友身边去 帕瑞克 我是说真的
Go on back to your own gang now, Padraic. I’m serious, now.
你说真的吗?
Serious, are ya?
终于跟我说话了吗?
And talkin’ to me, are ya?
西布安
Siobhan!
帕瑞克在撒酒疯 科尔姆也在
Padraic’s out of his brains on whisky, and Colm’s there.
你最好过去
You’d better come.
科尔姆·多尔蒂 你知道你以前什么样吗?
You, Colm Doherty, do you know what you used to be?
不知道 帕瑞克 我以前什么样?
No, Padraic, what did I used to be?
待人友善
Nice!
你以前待人友善
You used to be nice!
你们说是不是?
Didn’t he not?
现在 你知道你变什么样了吗?
And now, do you know what you are?
一点儿也不友善
Not nice.
好啦
Ah, well,
待人友善并不能流传千古 对吧 帕瑞克?
I suppose niceness doesn’t last then, does it, Padraic?
你知道什么可以流传千古吗?
But will I tell ya something that does last?
什么?别告诉我是愚蠢的音乐
What? And don’t say somethin’ stupid like music.
-音乐可以流传千古 -我就知道
– Music lasts. – Knew it!
绘画也可以 诗歌♥也可以
And paintings last. And poetry lasts.
待人友善也可以
So does niceness.
你知道17世纪有谁
Do you know who we remember
因为待人友善而被我们记住吗?
for how nice they was in the 17th century?
-有谁?-完全没有人
– Who? – Absolutely no one.
可我们都记得那时候的音乐
Yet we all remember the music of the time.
人人都知道莫扎特的大名
Everyone, to a man, knows Mozart’s name.
我就不知道 所以你说的没道理
Well, I don’t, so there goes that theory.
再说了 我们说的是友善
And anyway, we’re talkin’ about niceness.
不是谁的大名
Not whatsisname.
我妈妈 她在世时很友善
My mammy, she was nice.
我会记住她
I remember her.
还有我爸爸 他在世时也很友善
And my daddy, he was nice. I remember him.
还有我妹妹 她也很友善
And my sister, she’s nice.
我会记住她 我会永远记住她
I’ll remember her. Forever I’ll remember her.
-还有谁会呢?-还有谁会什么?
– And who else will? – “Who else will” what?
记得西布安和你们的友善?
Remember Siobhan and your niceness?
谁也不会记得
No one will.
再过50年
In 50 years’ time,
没有人会记得我们任何人
no one will remember any of us.
然而一个两百年前的人创作的音乐
Yet the music of a man who lived two centuries ago. . .
听他这语气 把自己当英格兰人呢
“Yet,” he says, like he’s English.
回家吧 帕瑞克
Come home, Padraic.
我才不关心什么莫扎特
I don’t give a feck about Mozart,
什么贝朵芬
or Borvoven,
还有其他名字很奇怪的人
or any of them funny name feckers.
我叫帕瑞克·苏利文
I’m Padraic Suilleabhain.
我待人友善
And I’m nice.
回家吧
Come home.
原来你宁愿跟这个家伙做朋友 是吧?
So you’d rather be friends with this fella, would ya?
这个家伙
A fella who
天天夜里毒打他儿子 就因为他儿子不肯被他玩弄
beats his own son black and blue every night
我从没跟他说过 爸爸 他喝醉了
I never told him that, Daddy. He’s. . . He’s just drunk now.
你以前待人友善
You used to be nice.
还是说你从来就不友善?
Or did you never used to be?
天啊
Oh, God.
也许你从来就不友善
Maybe you never used to be.
我会和他谈谈的 科尔姆 你不必做出极端的事情
I’ll have a word with him, Colm.
我会和他谈谈的 科尔姆 你不必做出极端的事情
You don’t need to do anything drastic.
他不会再来烦你了
He won’t be botherin’ you no more.
真可惜
That’s a shame.
他从没这么有趣过 我现在又喜欢他了
That’s the most interesting he’s ever been.
他从没这么有趣过 我现在又喜欢他了
I think I like him again now.
其实莫扎特是18世纪的人
It was the 18th century, anyway. Mozart.
不是17世纪
Not the 17th.
西布安·苏利文 没想到啊
Siobhan Suilleabhain! Well, well.
我是来买♥♥火腿片的 恐怕没空和你闲聊
I only came in for rashers, Mrs. O’Riordan.
我是来买♥♥火腿片的 恐怕没空和你闲聊
I’ve no time to talk, I’m afraid.
有你的信
Letter came for ya.
它自己打开了吗?
Fell open, did it?
对 可能是天气太热了
Aye, in the heat, I suppose.
是工作邀请吧?
A job offer, is it?
本岛上图书馆发来的工作邀请 是吧?
A job offer from a library on the mainland, is it?
把火腿片卖♥♥给我就好 奥里丹夫人 要十片
Just the rashers, please, Mrs. O’Riordan. About ten of them.
你从不跟我说任何事
You never tell me anything!
你要是离开 就对你哥太残酷了
Well, it’d crucify him, your leaving!
嘿 没有人要离开
Hey, no one’s leaving!
听我说 我不是来找你闲聊的
Listen, I didn’t come down to chat.
我只想告诉你 昨晚那些都是我醉酒胡说
I just came down to say that all that last night
我只想告诉你 昨晚那些都是我醉酒胡说
was just the whisky talkin’, Colm.
昨晚那些什么?
All what last night?
我说的那些胡话
All whatever it was I was sayin’.
你说了什么?
What were you sayin’?
就是 我也记不太清楚了
Uh. . . Yeah. I can’t remember much of it,
我只记得不是什么好话
but I remember the gist of it wasn’t the best.
你知道的 对吧?
You always know, don’t ya?
反正 我只是想来跟你道个歉
Well, anyways, I just wanted to say I was sorry.
这事就算过去了 好吗?
Will we leave it at that?
你为什么非要来烦我呢 帕瑞克?
Why can’t you just leave me alone, Padraic?
我已经告诉过你了 不是吗?
I’ve already told ya, haven’t I?
对 我知道 我只是…
Yeah, I know. I was just. . .
那你为什么非要来烦我?
I mean, why can’t you just leave me alone?
-你想干什么?-不知道
What are ya doing? I don’t know.
你有完没完

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!