你们就不想逼他剪掉一根 看他是不是吓唬人?
Would you not want him to have to do the one finger
你们就不想逼他剪掉一根 看他是不是吓唬人?
to see if he was bluffing, like?
不 我们不想
No, we wouldn’t.
我就会 我会逼他剪掉一根 看他是不是吓唬人
That’s what I’d have him do,
我就会 我会逼他剪掉一根 看他是不是吓唬人
I’d have him do the one finger to see if he was bluffin’.
因为就算他真的剪了
‘Cause worst comes to worst,
也还有四根手指可以拉小提琴
he can still play the fiddle with four fingers, I’ll bet ya.
也能弹班卓琴
Or the banjo.
这种事算了吧 我们不想再和他打任何交道
We don’t want any of that.
这种事算了吧 我们不想再和他打任何交道
We just want nothing to do with him no more.
是你不想 这个笨蛋还想
You don’t. This gom does.
我的确是个笨蛋
I am a gom, is right.
你不是笨蛋
You’re not a gom!
天啊
Jeez.
你们家也太沉闷了
This is a depressing house.
那你回自己家啰
Would you prefer your own, so?
我听说你家常有人高声大笑
I’ve heard it’s a barrel of fecking laughs.
一语中的
Well, touche.
一语什么
Too what?
中的 一语中的 法国来的新词儿
Che. Touche. It’s from the French.
西布安 你为什么一直不嫁人呢?
And how is it, Siobhan, that you was never married?
我为什么不嫁人关你什么事
It’s none of your fecking business
我为什么不嫁人关你什么事
how I was never fecking married.
为什么不嫁呢?
How isn’t it?
为什么不嫁?
How isn’t it?
你从没发狂过吗?
Was you never wild?
发狂?我从没发狂过吗?
Wild? Was I never wild?
你在说什么胡话 多米尼克
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about, Dominic.
怎么发狂?发怒吗?
Wild, how? Angry?
我可以告诉你 我现在就在发怒
‘Cause I’m gettin’ angry now, I can tell ya!
不是发怒 是发狂
Not angry. Wild.
你干吗一直说发狂 多米尼克
You just keep sayin’ wild, Dominic!
-发狂 -我哥警告过你的吧?
– Wild! – My brother told you, didn’t he?
你要是跟我说些蠢话 就把你扔到路上
That you’d be out in the road
你要是跟我说些蠢话 就把你扔到路上
if you started talking stupid to me?
他是说恶心话 不是蠢话
He said creepy, not stupid.
你现在说的话既愚蠢又恶心 不是吗?
He said creepy, not stupid.
你现在说的话既愚蠢又恶心 不是吗?
Well, you’ve failed on both counts, haven’t ya?
是的
I have.
我去睡觉了 明晚绝对不能让他再来 帕瑞克
I’m off to bed and he’s not stayin’ here another night, Padraic.
我不管你现在有多郁闷 我宁可让驴子进来
I don’t care how depressed you are.
我不管你现在有多郁闷 我宁可让驴子进来
I’d rather have the donkey in.
又失败了
Foiled again.
不过懦夫难得美人心嘛
But “faint heart” and all that.
听我说
Here.
你们俩 会没事的
Ye two, ye’ll be all right.
会吗?
Will we be?
奥里丹
你好 奥里丹夫人 牛奶放在外面了
Hello there, Mrs. O’Riordan, I’ve the milk outside for ya.
算到今天 你欠了我两周的奶钱
So, it’s the two weeks you owe me for now, I think.
你们岛上一点新闻都打听不到 帕瑞克
Nobody has a lick of news
你们岛上一点新闻都打听不到 帕瑞克
for us from your side of the island, Padraic.
你也要和他们一样吗?
Are you going to be the same as them?
恐怕是的 奥里丹夫人 而且我赶时间 所以…
I am, Mrs. O’Riordan, I’m afraid.
恐怕是的 奥里丹夫人 而且我赶时间 所以…
And I’m in a bit of a rush, so. . .
艾琳·考赫兰说没新闻
Eileen Coughlan had no news.
文森特·肖内西也说没新闻
Vincent Shaughnessy had no news.
上周确实没什么新闻 有时候就是这样
It was a poor old week for news. But then it is, sometimes.
科尔姆桑尼拉里 他也说没新闻
ColmSonnyLarry, he had no news.
他也没有吗?
Did he not?
那家伙话太少
That man never talks.
-他有时会说两句 -有事自己闷着
– Eh, he talks sometimes. – Up himself.
行了 总之你现在欠了我两周的奶钱 奥里丹夫人
Aye, aye, anyways, so, it’s the two weeks you owe me for now, Mrs. O’Riordan.
我刚才就说了
As I was sayin’.
你们好
Ladies.
帕达尔来了
Oh, it’s Peadar.
帕达尔总有很多新闻
Peadar always has a rake of news.
-有什么新闻 帕达尔?-要听新闻吗?
– What news have you, Peadar? – News, is it?
罗斯莫克那边有个家伙自杀了
Fella killed himself, over Rosmuck way.
自己跳湖死了
Walked into a lake for himself.
29岁 之前都好好的 那个傻瓜
Twenty-nine and nothing wrong with him, the fool.
老天爷保佑
God love us!
别老天爷保佑了 他就是傻
No, not “God love us. ” Fool!
还有个家伙
Another fella,
当然 是个新教♥徒♥
Protestant, of course,
在莱特肯尼捅了自己的妻子
stabbed his missus in Letterkenny.
一共捅了六刀
Six times he stabbed her.
我的天啊 那她死了吗 帕达尔?
Good God! And did she die, Peadar?
她死了 是的
She did die, aye.
她丈夫可不是拿勺子捅的她
It wasn’t with a spoon he was stabbin’ her.
这新闻可太多了
That’s a lot of news.
这个家伙什么新闻也没有 是不是 闷葫芦?
This man has no news, don’t ya not? No-Newsy!
-傻瓜蛋从来没新闻 -傻瓜蛋
Stukes never have news. MRS. O’RIORDAN: Stukes!
真好笑
Funny.
我想起来确实有一条新闻 奥里丹夫人
There was a bit of news I remembered, Mrs. O’Riordan.
上周六 多米尼克·科尔尼的父亲 用水壶把多米尼克打到失去知觉
Dominic Kearney’s father beat Dominic senseless
上周六 多米尼克·科尔尼的父亲 用水壶把多米尼克打到失去知觉
with a kettle Saturday,
多米尼克现在躲到我们家里住
and is staying with me and me sister, Dominic is.
让他父亲能够喘口气 再接着打他
So, at least his father’ll take a bit of a break
让他父亲能够喘口气 再接着打他
from his beatin’ of him.
他还是个警♥察♥呢
And him, a policeman.
这算不算新闻?
Isn’t that news?
那个傻小子多米尼克
Ar, that Dominic’s an awful little bollocks.
这不是新闻了
That’s no news.
可我碰见他时 他实在太惨了
Still, he was in a bad way when I came upon him.
要不是我老了 我也要拿水壶打他
I’d beat him with a kettle meself if I wasn’t old.
我只是分享我的新闻
It’s news is all I’m sayin’.
这不是新闻 这算什么新闻
It’s news is all I’m sayin’.
这不是新闻 这算什么新闻
That’s no news. That’s shite news.
好的 奥里丹夫人 谢谢
Okay, so, Mrs. O’Riordan, thanks for the. . .
下次见
I’ll see ya when I see ya.
你去告诉我那不省心的蠢儿子
And you can tell that skitter of a son of mine
下午茶之前最好回家
he’d better be home by teatime,
否则不光是他 我连你一起打
or it’s over to batter the both of ye I’ll be,
还有你那个苦瓜脸妹妹
and your dreary fecking sister, too!
你好 科尔姆
Oh, hello there, Colm.
你还欠我一瓶啤酒 今晚在琼乔酒吧见吗?
Will I see you at Jonjo’s tonight for that pint you owe me?
我没有欠你…
I owe you no pin. . .
好的 帕达尔
You will, Peadar.
你小子不错
Good man yourself.
停下
Whoa, stand.
站住
Stand.
那是什么 珍妮?
What’s that, Jenny?
我们要自己去酒吧吗?
Will we go to the pub for ourselves?
我们去吧 快来
We will. Come on.
再喝一杯 小子 你就给我回家
One drink you’re havin’, lady, then it’s off home with ya.
有件衬衫给我熨平整 明早要穿
I’ve a shirt that wants ironing for the morning.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
对 我明早要去本岛
Aye. Off to the mainland in the morning I’m headin’.
所以要穿干净的衬衫
That’s why I need the clean shirt, like.
那你明早为什么要去本岛 帕达尔?
“And why are you off to the mainland in the mornin’, Peadar? ”
谢谢你关心 科尔姆 我告诉你为什么
Oh, thanks for asking, Colm. I’ll tell ya why.
有几场处决需要加派人手
They’ve asked for extra manpower
有几场处决需要加派人手
for a couple of the executions
以防万一现场出了乱子
in case there’s any kind of a to-do, like.
他们会付我六先令 管一顿午饭
Six bob and a free lunch they’re payin’ me.
总之这一趟我不会亏
And sure I’d have gone for nothin’.
我老早就想看人被处决了 你呢?
I’ve always wanted to see an execution, haven’t you?
不过 我更想看绞刑
Although, I’d have preferred a hanging.
他们要处决谁?
Who are they executin’?
自♥由♥邦的人要处决几个共和军的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!