最后用的是水壶 打我没事 就是骂得难听
I wouldn’ta minded, but for the spout.
要不要送你去教堂?
Do you want a ride to church?
教堂没什么好人
Uh, feck them gobshites!
多米尼克
Dominic!
今晚我可以在你们家过夜吗?
But could I stay the night with ye the night?
就住一晚 行吗?
Just for the one night, like?
那就一晚 说好了
Well, just the one night, mind.
太好了 我们晚饭时见
Nice! I’ll see ye for supper, so.
神父 我有罪 请原谅我
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
距离我上一次忏悔已经有八周了
It’s eight weeks since my last confession, I think.
接着说 科尔姆
Go on, Colm.
和往常一样 神父 我饮酒了 有不纯洁的想法
Just the usual, I suppose, Father.
和往常一样 神父 我饮酒了 有不纯洁的想法
The drinking and the impure thoughts.
可能还有一些自傲吧
And a bit of pride, I suppose.
虽然原本我认为那不算罪过 但我还是来了
Although I never really saw that as a sin, but sure I’m here now.
那么
And
你的绝望感呢?
how’s the despair?
最近好一些了 感谢老天
Not so much of it of late. Thanks be.
那你为什么不搭理帕瑞克·苏利文了?
And why aren’t you talking to Padraic Suilleabhain no more?
那不算一项罪过吧 神父?
That wouldn’t be a sin, now, would it, Father?
不算罪过 但那样做很不友好 对吧?
It wouldn’t be a sin, no, but it’s not very nice either, is it?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
这是一座小岛 科尔姆 闲话传得快
It’s an island, Colm. Word gets around.
不过 帕瑞克也拜托过我
Also, Padraic asked me to put in a word, like.
知道了
I see.
所以
So. . .
你那些不纯洁的想法不会是和他有关吧?
It isn’t him you have the impure thoughts about, is it?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking me?
说真的 你这是在开玩笑吗?
I mean, are you fecking joking me?
对男人怀有不纯洁的想法也不少见
People do have impure thoughts about men, too.
你对男人怀有不纯洁的想法吗 神父?
Do you have impure thoughts about men, Father?
我对男人没有不纯洁的想法
I do not have impure thoughts about men.
你竟敢对神职人员说这种话
And how dare you say that about a man of the cloth?
是你挑起来的
Well, you started it.
你立刻从我的忏悔室出去 立刻出去
Well, you can get out of my confessional right now, so you can.
下次忏悔之前 我都绝不原谅你这些罪过 绝不原谅
And I’m not forgiving you any of these things
下次忏悔之前 我都绝不原谅你这些罪过 绝不原谅
until the next time, so I’m not!
那我这段时间可不能死了 是吧 神父?
Well, I better not be dying in the meantime then, eh, Father?
我会下地狱的
I’ll be pure fucked!
你就是会下地狱
You will be pure fucked!
没错 你就是会下地狱
Yes, you will be pure fucked!
科尔姆 来一瓶吗?
Pint, Colm?
你要是再来找我说话 再来烦我的话
If you don’t stop talkin’ to me,
你要是再来找我说话 再来烦我的话
and if you don’t stop botherin’ me,
或者找你妹妹 或神父来烦我的话
or sendin’ your sister or your priest to bother me. . .
我没找我妹妹去烦你
I didn’t send me sister to bother you, did I?
她有自己的想法
She has her own mind.
不过 我确实找过神父 被你发现了
Although, I did send the priest though, you have me there.
我决定这样对付你
What I’ve decided to do is this.
我家有一把大剪刀
I have a set of shears at home.
从今天起 你每来烦我一次
And each time you bother me from this day on,
我就拿出大剪刀
I’ll take those shears
剪掉我的一根手指
and I’ll take one of me fingers off with them.
我还会把断指送给你
And I’ll give that finger to ya.
是我左手的手指 拉小提琴的左手
A finger from me left hand. Me fiddle hand.
往后只要你再烦我一次
And each day you bother me more,
我就再剪下一根手指给你
another I’ll take off and I’ll give ya
直到你终于明白 不再来烦我
until you see sense enough to stop.
或者直到我十指全断
Or until I have no fingers left.
这样说你更明白我的意思了吧?
Does this make things clearer to ya?
不 我不明白
Not really, no.
因为我也不想伤你心的 帕瑞克
Because I don’t want
因为我也不想伤你心的 帕瑞克
to hurt your feelings, Padraic.
我不想
I don’t, like.
可我觉得似乎只有极端办法才会管用
But it feels like the drastic
可我觉得似乎只有极端办法才会管用
is the only option left open to me.
你明明还有很多办法可选
You’ve loads of options left open to ya.
怎么会最先想到剪断手指呢?
How’s fingers the first port of call?
求你了 别和我说话了
Please, don’t talk to me
别说了 帕瑞克 求你了
no more, Padraic. Please.
-我求求你了 -可是…
– I’m begging you.
别说了 帕瑞克
Shush, like, Padraic.
-你就别说了 闭嘴 -是啊 我就会闭嘴
Just, you know, shush, like. Yeah, I’d shush, like.
我会闭嘴的
I will shush.
只是我和我妹妹猜想 你可能得了抑郁症 科尔姆
Except me and me sister were thinking
只是我和我妹妹猜想 你可能得了抑郁症 科尔姆
you might just be a bit depressed, Colm.
我就这么说吧 剪手指这事儿让我更加确信了
And I tell you this much, fingers just confirms it.
你不觉得吗 科尔姆?
Don’t you think, Colm?
从现在开始
Starting from now.
我从没听说过这种事
Well, I never heard the like.
我也没听说过 看来他是真讨厌你 帕瑞克
I never heard the like. He must really not like you, Padraic.
用手指威胁
Fingers!
天啊 他不是开玩笑
Jesus. He’s serious, lads.
他真不是开玩笑
He is serious!
看他的眼神就知道 他没开玩笑
You can see it in his eyes he’s serious.
就因为他觉得你无趣
Just because he thinks you’re dull.
这也太过分了
That’s going overboard!
我无趣这事儿 谁告诉你的?
Who told you about the dull?
我不小心听到了 我能怎么办?
Well, I overheard it.
我不小心听到了 我能怎么办?
Like, what was I supposed to do?
我可不觉得你无趣
I don’t think you’re dull.
天啊 要是每次有个无趣的人来酒吧
And jeez, if I was to cut something off meself
我就切下身体的一部分 那我现在就只剩个脑袋了
for every dull person that came in here, I’d only have me head left.
你觉得我无趣吗 杰里?
Do you think I’m dull, Gerry?

No.
说起来
That said,
我以前就觉得你们凑在一块儿很奇怪
I did think the two of ye always made a funny pairing, like.
-不奇怪啊 -很奇怪
– No, we didn’t. – Yeah, ye did.
真的 显然很奇怪
Ye did. Obviously, ye did.
现在他宁可自残 都不愿意跟你说话了
‘Cause now he’d rather maim himself than talk to ya.
科尔姆更像是有思想的人
Colm was always more of a thinker.
怎么你们…我也会思考
Why’s every. . . I think.
你不会 帕瑞克
Ah, you don’t, Padraic.
-你不思考 帕瑞克 -你妹妹才会思考
You don’t, Padraic. Your sister does.
-你妹妹才思考 是的 西布安会思考 -你更像是个…
Your sister does, aye. Siobhan does. You’re more of a. . .
你更像是个…他是个什么?
You’re more of a. . . What is he?
你更像是个安于生活的老实人
You’re more one of life’s good guys.
对 你更像是个安于生活的老实人 除非你喝醉了
You’re more one of life’s good guys, aye.
对 你更像是个安于生活的老实人 除非你喝醉了
Apart from when you’re drunk.
对 除非你喝醉了
Apart from when you’re drunk, aye.
以前我总认为这样挺好的
I used to think that’d be a nice thing to be.
做个安于生活的老实人
One of life’s good guys.
现在 这听起来糟糕透顶
And now, it sounds like the worst thing I ever heard.
你别这么想 帕瑞克
Ah, don’t take it like that, Padraic.
你别这么想 帕瑞克
Don’t take it like that, Padraic.
我们站在你这边
We’re on your side.
你笑什么笑?
What are you smiling at?
这种事有什么好纠结的?他就是个讨厌鬼
What’s this mope so mopey for? He’s just a fecking man, lads!
是个红毛大胖子
A fat, ginger man!
行了行了
Ay yi yi.
我就直说了 上你们家做客也太闷了
I’ll tell ya this much. Ye two are awful mopey hosts.
幸好你只用在我们家住一晚 所以
Luckily, you won’t have to put up with us more than one night, so,
吃饭时不要说话了
and try eatin’ with your mouth closed.
难道我们在法国吗?
Where are we now, France?
你也说说他 好吗?
Will you tell him, Padraic?
好 你不要再像个傻瓜一样 多米尼克
Aye, stop being a little fecking bollocks, Dominic.
不是 我只想让他管好嘴巴
No. Just about the mouth thing.
科尔姆·多尔蒂和他的手指
Colm Doherty and his fat fecking fingers.
他的手指那么胖 也许他压根就剪不断
He probably wouldn’t even be able
他的手指那么胖 也许他压根就剪不断
to cut through the blubber on them fingers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!