Well, don’t ask a man to call up to ya at your fecking house, so,
好像我闲了没别的事可干一样
like he has nothing better to do with his fecking time.
我没让你去我家叫上我
I didn’t ask you to call up to me at me house.
而且你就是闲了没别的事可干
And you do have nothing better to do with your fecking time.
你就是闲了没别的事可干
You do have nothing better to do with your fecking time.
我知道我是闲了没事可干
I know I’ve nothing better to do with me fecking time,
可我总有比去你家叫你出来喝酒
but there’s better things I could be doing with me fecking time
更好的事情可以干 科尔姆·多尔蒂
than to be calling up to ya at your house, Colm Doherty!
比如什么?
Like what?
你还有什么事情可以做?
Like what else could you be doin’?
看书
Reading.
看书 是吗?
Reading, yeah?
而我 今天早上
Me, this morning. . .
写了这个
this I wrote.
明天 我会写出第二部分
Tomorrow, I’ll write the second part of it.
后天 我会写出第三部分
And the day after, I’ll write the third part of it.
到了周三 世界上就会多一首新曲子
And by Wednesday, there’ll be a new tune in the world,
可如果这一周我只是听你扯闲话
which wouldn’t have been there if I’d spent the week
就不会有这首新曲子了 帕瑞克·苏利文
listening to your bollocks, Padraic Suilleabhain.
所以是你去外面喝 还是我去外面喝?
So, do you want to take your pint outside,
所以是你去外面喝 还是我去外面喝?
or do you want me to take my pint outside?
我会去外面喝 因为反正你的新曲子很难听
I’ll take my pint outside,
我会去外面喝 因为反正你的新曲子很难听
’cause it’s a shite tune anyways,
我根本懒得听
I wouldn’t bother with it.
昨天是我太伤人了
I was too harsh yesterday.
还说昨天呢
Yesterday, he says.
你昨天有多伤人 我清楚得很
I know well you was too harsh yesterday.
今天也是
And today.
我只是强烈地感觉我虚度了光阴 帕瑞克
I just have this tremendous sense of time slippin’ away on me, Padraic.
我觉得余生应该用来思考人生 创作音乐
And I think I need to spend the time I have left
我觉得余生应该用来思考人生 创作音乐
thinking and composing.
我只是不想再听
Just trying not to listen
你絮絮叨叨一些无关紧要的事
Just trying not to listen
你絮絮叨叨一些无关紧要的事
to any more of the dull things that you have to say for yourself.
对此我很抱歉 真的
But I’m sorry about it. I am, like.
你要死了吗?
Are you dying?
不 我不是要死了
No, I’m not dying.
那你还有大把的时间啊
But then you’ve loads of time.
用来闲聊吗?
For chatting?
-对 -用来漫无目的地闲聊?
– Aye. – For aimless chatting?
不是漫无目的地闲聊 是正常友好地聊天
Not for aimless chatting. For good, normal chatting.
那我们要是继续漫无目的地闲聊 我的人生就会继续蹉跎下去
So, we’ll keep aimlessly chatting
那我们要是继续漫无目的地闲聊 我的人生就会继续蹉跎下去
and me life’ll keep dwindling.
再过十二年 我就会死掉 什么也没留下
And in 12 years, I’ll die with nothin’ to show for it
除了和一个头脑空空的男人闲聊 不是吗?
bar the chats I’ve had with a limited man, is that it?
我说了 不是漫无目的地闲聊
I said, “Not aimless chatting. ”
我说的是正常友好地聊天
I said, “Good, normal chatting. ”
有一天晚上 你花了两个小时跟我说
The other night, two hours you spent talking to me
那天你在驴拉的屎里发现了什么
about the things you found in your little donkey’s shite that day.
说了两个小时 帕瑞克 我看了时间的
Two hours, Padraic. I timed it.
我说的不是驴拉的屎 好吗?
Well, it wasn’t me little donkey’s shite, was it?
是我家马拉的屎 可见你听得多认真
It was me pony’s shite, which shows how much you were listenin’.
不管是什么都于我无益 你明白吗?
None of it helps me, do you understand?
全都于我的人生无益
None of it helps me.
那我们还可以聊点别的
We’ll just chat about somethin’ else then.
你这是怎么了?
What’s the matter with ya?
没怎么
Nothin’.
不是要去喝雪利酒吗?
Aren’t we going for a sherry?
现在不想喝了
Don’t feel like it.
不 这种事再来一遍我可受不了
No, I’m not having this again today!
喂 你和我哥之间到底怎么了?
Hey! What the hell’s going on with you and me fecking brother?
大中午的 不要突然闯进来
Don’t come in here shouting the odds at me
冲我大吼大叫 好吗 西布安?
in the middle of the fecking day, all right, Siobhan?
你不能突然和别人绝交
You can’t just all of a sudden
你不能突然和别人绝交
stop being friends with a fella!
为什么不能?
Why can’t I?
为什么不能?因为那样很不友好
Why can’t ya? Because it isn’t nice.
-来一杯雪利酒吗?-不要
– Do you want a sherry, Siobhan?
好的
No! Righty-ho.
是他喝醉时对你说了什么吗?
Has he said somethin’ to ya when he was drunk?
不是 他喝醉时还讨喜一些
No, I prefer him when he’s drunk.
问题出在我往后的人生
It’s all the rest of the time I have the problem with.
那到底是什么问题?
What’s the fecking matter, then?
他很无趣 西布安
He’s dull, Siobhan.
他很什么?
He’s what?
他很无趣
He’s dull.
可他从来都很无趣 最近有什么变了吗?
But he’s always been dull. What’s changed?
是我变了
I’ve changed.
我只是觉得余生再也容不下任何无趣
I just don’t have a place for dullness in me life anymore.
可你住在爱尔兰附近的小岛上 科尔姆
But you live on an island off the coast of Ireland, Colm.
你指望这里能有什么呢?
What the hell are you hoping for, like?
一点安宁 西布安 仅此而已
For a bit of peace, Siobhan. That’s all.
我的内心需要一点安宁
For a bit of peace in me heart, like.
这一点你能理解 对不对?
You can understand that. Can’t ya?
对不对?
Can’t ya?
你觉得我无趣吗?
Do you think I’m dull?
不觉得 因为你不无趣 你挺好的
No. ‘Cause you’re not dull, you’re nice.
原本我也这么想 我是个快乐的小伙子
That’s what I thought. I mean, I’m a happy lad.
过去是的
Or I was.
直到我最好的朋友突然发神经
Till me best friend started acting the gilly-gooly.
是他的问题 帕瑞克
It’s him, Padraic.
也许他只是太抑郁了
Maybe he’s just depressed.
我也这么觉得 他得了抑郁症
That’s what I was thinking, that he’s depressed.
要真是这样 他起码可以不让人知道
Well, if he is,
要真是这样 他起码可以不让人知道
he could at least keep it to himself, like.
压在心底 和我们大家一样
You know, push it down, like the rest of us.
不行 珍妮 出去
No, Jenny! Out!
快出去
Out!
它只是想找人陪 西布安
She just wants a bit of company, Siobhan.
牲畜待在外面 我说过的吧
Animals is for outside, I’ve told ya.
别人没有在背后笑话我吧?
And people don’t be laughing at me behind me back,
有吗?
do they?
没有 为什么要笑话你?
No. Why would they be?
他们没觉得我是个傻子吧?
They don’t think I’m dim or anything?
傻子?
Dim?
没有
No.
看来你也不确定
You don’t seem very sure about it.
我当然很确定
Of course, I’m sure about it.
多米尼克才是岛上的傻子 对吧?
Dominic’s the dim one on the island, isn’t he?
是啊 傻得没法比
He is, aye. By miles.
等等 要比的话 谁是第二傻的呢?
Uh, hang on, by miles.
等等 要比的话 谁是第二傻的呢?
And then, who’s the next dimmest?
我不愿意这样评判他人 好吗?
Well, I don’t like to judge people
我不愿意这样评判他人 好吗?
in those terms now, do I?
-怎样评判?-给傻瓜排名
– In what terms? – In order of their dimness.
我知道你不愿意 我也不愿意 好不好?
Well, I know you don’t. And neither do I, do I?
-但是排一下嘛 -不要
But try, like. No!
我不排
I won’t try.
岛上喜欢说三道四的人已经够多了 我不要
There’s enough judgy people on this fecking island, so no!
你不是傻子 你是个好人 好吗?别再纠结了
You’re not dim!
你不是傻子 你是个好人 好吗?别再纠结了
You’re a nice man, all right? So, move on!
反正我和你一样聪明
I’m as clever as you, anyways.
至少这一点没问题
I know that at least.
得了吧 别傻了
Yeah, don’t be fecking stupid.
诺拉号♥
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
我爸发现了卜丁酒的事
Me daddy discovered the poteen situation.
天啊 多米尼克
Oh, Jesus, Dominic!
你这可怜孩子
You poor thing, ya.
他到底是拿什么打你啊?
What the hell was he hittin’ you with?
最后用的是水壶 打我没事 就是骂得难听
A kettle was the final thing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!