-不 才不是 -谁说我们不是?
-No, you’re not. -Who says we’re not?
她说的
She says.
拜托 西布安
Ah, for God’s sake, Siobhan.
麦考米克夫人 我没那样说 只是跟你闲聊
I said nothing of the like, Mrs. McCormick! I was just chatting.
帕瑞克 你快去酒吧 不要在这儿讨人厌
Now, you go off to Jonjo’s, Padraic,
帕瑞克 你快去酒吧 不要在这儿讨人厌
and don’t be getting under our feet.
麦考米克夫人难得有机会过来聊聊天
Sure, Mrs. McCormick never gets a chance to come over for a chat.
她来不了是因为你总躲着她
She never gets a chance ’cause you avoid her.
我没有躲着她
I do not avoid her!
她往咱家走来时 你就躲在墙后
You hide behind walls if she’s coming up the road.
我没有
I do not!
躲在墙后
h. . . hide behind walls.
祝你们好运
Good luck to ye.
不论你们是为了什么而战
Whatever it is you’re fightin’ about.
酒吧 J·J·德温
没听说今晚有音乐会啊
I didn’t hear there was to be a session.
临时组织的
Last-minute thing.
是科尔姆的决定
Colm decided.
女士们都喜欢科尔姆 回♥回♥都捧场
All the ladies love Colm, you know. Always did.
是吗?不是这样的吧
Yeah? That’s not true.
你的禁入令还没解除 多米尼克 出去
You’re still barred, Dominic! Out!
你说到四月就解除了
You said barred until April.
现在几月了?
What are we now?
四月
April.
把那根棍子放到外面去 不要骚扰女士们
Well, put that stick outside anyways,
把那根棍子放到外面去 不要骚扰女士们
and don’t be bothering the women.
这儿有女人吗?
There’s women?
还真有
There is women.
还是大美人
And good ones.
我带上我的猎犬
Well, I took out my dog
陪我去打猎
And him I did shoot
就在基尔代尔郡的荒野
All down in the County Kildare. . .
要是坐到科尔姆身边 那些女人肯定也会和我们说话
If we sat next to Colm, the women would have to talk to us too,
我们再说笑几句 就能吸引她们的注意了
and then we could get at them with our small talk.
我坐在这里就很开心了
I’m happy enough sittin’ here, now.
是吗?
Are ya, yeah?
你真的开心吗?
Are ya happy enough, yeah?
酒杯里倒满白兰地
So fill up your glasses
酒杯里倒满白兰地
With brandy. . .
我真受不了这种伤心的调调
I can’t stand the maudlin ones.
来点活泼的曲子 科尔姆
Play somethin’ dancey, Colm!
能跳舞的
To dance to.
别再弹这种哭丧调子了
And not have that mope whining.
请你放松身心
So be easy and free. . .
行了 就算你不嘴贱 我和他之间的问题已经够大了
Here, amn’t I in enough trouble with him without your mouthing?
你和他之间出了什么问题?
What trouble in are you in with him?
他就是
Uh, he just. . .
再也不想和我做朋友了
doesn’t want to be friends with me no more.
他是小孩吗?
What is he, 12?
他为什么不想和你做朋友了?
Why does he not want to be friends with you no more?
老爸自己爽过后要是被吵醒 会杀了我们的
Daddy’ll kill us if we wake him when he’s been wanking.
偷拿他的卜丁酒没关系吗?
You won’t get into trouble for taking his poteen?
我会有大♥麻♥烦
I will get into trouble,
但是管他呢
but fuck it.
傍晚时我看到本岛上有炮火和枪击
I saw cannon-fire and rifle-fire on the mainland tonight.
你看到了吗?
Did you see it?
那就是内战吧
That’ll be the Civil War.
我当然知道
I know that, sure.
我才不关心战争 我讨厌它们
Me, I pay no attention to wars. I’m agin ’em.
讨厌战争和肥皂
Wars and soap.
我觉得吧
I tell you this much.
我们还挺会聊天的 是吧?
We’re good at chatting, aren’t we?
我和你
Me and you?
你妹妹 她喜欢闲聊吗?
Your sister, does she like to chat?
不像多数女人那样喜欢 不过她会跟人闲聊
Not as much as most women, but she’ll chat, like.
她更喜欢看书
She more likes reading.
看书?
Reading?
见了鬼的
Feckin’ hell.
看书
Reading.
你看过她光着身子吗?
And did you ever see her with no clothes on?
没有
I didn’t.
你是她哥 你没看过吗?
Did you not, and you her brother?
小时候也没看过吗?
Not even as a child?
我不想聊这种事情 多米尼克
Not even as a child?
我不想聊这种事情 多米尼克
I don’t like to be chattin’ about these types of things, Dominic!
什么事情?
What types of things?
妹妹光着身子的事情
Sisters with no clothes on!
你都看过我爸光着身子了
You saw my daddy with no clothes on.
看他一眼我要后悔一辈子
And till the day I die, I’ll wish I hadn’t.
可不是嘛
Sure, don’t I know it.
他那玩意儿又小又黑
The tiny, brown cock on him.
他是怎么了?
What’s the matter with him?
难道是收到了坏消息?
Maybe bad news he’s had?
我爸吗?
Daddy?
不是 科尔姆桑尼拉里
No, ColmSonnyLarry.
不是说了吗?你要是再为那个蠢货纠结 我就走
Didn’t I tell ya I’d be off if you went
不是说了吗?你要是再为那个蠢货纠结 我就走
whining about that lummox one more time?
我告诉你 他今晚可不像收到了坏消息
I tell ya, it didn’t look like he had bad news tonight.
倒像是终于解脱了
It looked like a weight was lifted from his shoulders tonight.
1923年3月
1923年4月1日
我只是赶着牛群路过
Just bringing me cows past.
什么?
What?
我只是赶着牛群路过这里 不是想要…你知道的
I was just bringing me cows past.
我只是赶着牛群路过这里 不是想要…你知道的
I wasn’t, you know, trying to. . .
你平常放牛不会走这条路
You don’t usually bring them this way.
是不走 但有头牛被角落的母鸡吓到了 所以…
I don’t, but then the little fella
是不走 但有头牛被角落的母鸡吓到了 所以…
took a fright at a hen on the corner, so. . .
我才发现…
I only. . .
我才发现昨天进入几月份了
I only just saw what month we changed to yesterday.
还在过愚人节?
More fool me?
现在是四月了
Changed to April.
那我晚点去酒吧时 要叫上你吗?
So, will I be callin’ for ya on me way to the pub later?
我会叫上你的
I will so.
不管怎样吧
Anyways,
我先去赶牛了 它们都跑远了
I better chase after these goons
我先去赶牛了 它们都跑远了
for they’re gettin’ away from me.
也许它们也不喜欢我了
Maybe they don’t like me no more neither.
两点见 科尔姆
See you at 2:00, so, Colm.
要不你也来喝一杯雪利酒吧?
Why don’t you come down for a sherry later?
天气这么好 别闷在家里
There’s no need to be stuck inside on a nice day.
我待会儿去
I will so.
那本书怎么样?
How’s the book?
很悲伤
It’s sad.
悲伤?
Sad?
西布安 你别看悲伤的书了 小心你自己也难过起来
Well, you should read a not sad one, Siobhan,
西布安 你别看悲伤的书了 小心你自己也难过起来
else you might get sad.
你从不会寂寞吗 帕瑞克?
Do you never get lonely, Padraic?
从不会什么?
Never get what?
寂寞
Lonely.
你说我不会寂寞?
Do I never get lonely?
你们都是怎么了?
What’s the matter with everybody?
天啊
Jesus.
寂寞 说什么呢
“Lonely. ” Fecking hell.
科尔姆?
Colm?
来瓶啤酒 琼乔
Pint, Jonjo.
他看起来怎么样?
How’s he seem?
挺好的 总之对我挺好
Grand, I think. With me, anyways.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
你打算像昨天那样再来一次吗?
Oh, so you’re gonna be an eejit again today, is it?
难道我就不能自己安静地喝酒吗?
Amn’t I allowed to have a quiet pint on me own, Padraic?
那你别让我去你家叫上你啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!