but they are not going away. Wait, wait.
警官 我们刚听到他们通风报信了
Sergeant, we just heard the thieves’ lookout
他们说银行外面现在有警♥察♥
say that there are police outside the bank right now.
哪家银行? -我还不清楚
Which bank? – I haven’t got a clue.
伦敦西区一半以上的银行 外面都有我们的巡逻队
We’ve got patrols outside half the banks in the West End.
仔细听着 我们要知道他们确切的位置
Keep listening, we need to pinpoint exactly where they are.
等等 先别动
Wait. Hang on.
伙计们 过来一辆黑色轿车 里面下来一个人
Guys, a black car just pulled up with some bloke.
他打算跟条子一起去前门
He’s going up to the front door with the cops.
伙计们 他在用钥匙开门
Gyus, he is unlocking the front door.
他们要进去了 靠! 完毕
They are going in. Shit! Over.
哦 不 他妈的
Oh no. Shit.
金库在哪? -楼下
Where is the vault? – Downstairs.
跟我来
Follow me.
好像没事
Looks fine.
你确定一切正常吧? -是的是的 一切正常
Are you sure everything is all right? – Yes, yes, it is.
我想去里面看看 -去跟打卡机说
I want to look inside. – Tell the timelock.
明早才能开
Can’t be opened until tomorrow morning.
好吧 反正抢的也不是我的银行
Well, it isn’t my bank that’s being robbed.
抱歉星期天早上还来打扰你 长官
Sorry for calling you on a Sunday morning, sir.
没什么 -谢谢
Not a problem… – Thank you.
伙计们 看来他们准备走了
Fellows, I think they are going away.
他们已经走了
They are gone.
我们得离开这 他们可能还会回来
We should get out of here. They could be coming back.
对 没错 我们得让艾迪知道
Yeah, right. We need to let Eddie know.
更夫?
Nightjar?
更夫?
Nightjar?
不!
No!
该死!
Fuck!
操 真该死
Shit. Fuck.
去他妈的
Shit. Shit.
你在么 更夫?
Are you there, Nightjar?
现在救护车在贝克街的劳埃银行外面
The ambulance reports it’s outside the Lloyd’s bank on Baker Street.
更夫 你能听见我说话么?
Nightjar, can you hear me?
你是不是睡着了 更夫?
You got asleep, Nightjar?
该死…
Fucking hell…
更夫 你在不在?
Nightjar, are you there?
看 他老是不回答 肯定出事了
Look, if he’s not picking up, something is wrong.
你说的没错
You’re right.
所以 把所有的首饰和珠宝都拿走
So, grab all the cash and the jewels
然后他妈的离开这
and get the fuck out of here.
我们这些工具怎么处理?
What about our gear?
我们不能把这些东西留在这 会把条子引来的
We cant leave anything that might incriminate us.
如果有机会我们以后再回来处理
We come back for it if we can.
剩下那些保险箱呢?
What about all the other boxes?
别管那些 戴夫 把东西都装到袋子里然后我们走!
Doesn’t matter, Dave. Put everything in a bag and lets go!
好吧 我们走 快!
All right, let’s move it. Come on!
没有动静 长官 -你确定?
There’s nothing here, Sarge. – Are you sure?
他们根本就没提到什么救护车
There’s no mention of the ambulance.
没事了 走吧 2号♥车
Nothing. Move on, vehicle #2.
我们走! -总算搞定了
Let’s go! – Finally.
快 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
那辆货车开走了 我们会跟着它的 完毕
The van is leaving. We will follow them. Over.
快拦下他们
Stop them as soon as possible.
开门!
Open the door!
我♥干♥了什么 长官? -把后门打开 快
What have I done, guv’nor? – Open the back door, come on.
有人给了我50镑让我把这车开走
Some fella paid me 50 quid to pick up his van
然后停到希思罗机场去
and drop it at Heathrow airport.
上帝…
Jesus Christ…
车在哪? -计划变了
Wher’s the van? – Change of plan.
以防万一
For cautionary measure.
我安排了另一条路线
I’ve organised alternative transport.
为什么? -我们中没有一个人见过你的那位朋友
Why? – None of us have met your boyfriend.
他很可能把我们都给卖♥♥了 包括你
He’s all go to include you on the back of the job.
那我们就完了
Could’ve set us up.
我简直热血沸腾
We bloody well pulled it off.
你可得好好算下这笔钱了 嘿 上校?
Done with military precision, hey, major?
既然我是财务总监
Now that I am fiscally secure,
我决定升自己做”上将”
I think I’ll promote myself to “Colonel”.
你知道我有什么打算么?
You know what I am going to do?
我打算给我妈买♥♥一栋新房♥子 那种带花♥园♥的
I’m going to buy my mom a new house. Something with a garden.
我觉得你可能会去哥本哈根 戴夫?
I thought you would be off to Kopenhagen, Dave?
我为什么要去哥本哈根? -所谓狗改不了吃屎
Why would I go to Kopenhagen? – Heavy cock, sure hunt.
我猜我打算干吗? 如果我再多开一个保险箱
You know what I’ll do? I’ll chop off one more
就可以看到你的小♥弟♥弟♥在里面
and then I got one like your little pinkey.
你是怎么找到这么个地方的 泰瑞?
How did you find this place then, Terry?
我认识的一个朋友
A bloke and I used to run a…
在这里”揽活”
chop shop here.
他现在在牢里
He’s in the nick now.
你怎么可以失去控制权?
How could you lose control of the operation?
我以为你都搞定了
I thought you were on top of this thing.
长官 一切都按计划进行
Sir, it worked.
是他们干的 他们抢劫了金库
They did the job. They robbed the vault.
我们却不知道他们他妈的在哪
And we have no idea where the fuck they are.
你知道么 我刚刚有种不好的预感
You know, an ugly thought has just occured.
那个金库里全是钞票 珠宝 债券
Lots of money in that vault, juwelry, bonds.
我希望你跟你亲爱的没有对我说假话
You and your sweetie haven’t cooked up something between you, I hope.
难道你觉得我会出♥卖♥♥♥你? -这可说不准
You think I’d betray you? – There are precedence.
我以前的两个同事 现在就在该死的莫斯科
Two of our former colleagues now live in bloody Moscow.
希望别再节外生枝了
Let’s hope they don’t have another bidder.
她不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的 她知道出♥卖♥♥♥我们会有什么下场
She won’t cross us. She knows what we’re capable of.
她怎么会知道我们他妈的是些什么人?
How does she even know who the hell we are?
我相信她一定会联♥系♥我们 如果她有点头脑的话
I’m sure she will contact me when she comes to her senses.
否则就相当于自寻死路
Going anywhere else would be a death sentence.
你最好祈祷她会这么想 艾福特
You better hope she does, Everett.
不然自寻死路的恐怕就是你了
Or it may be yours.
班巴 给你 这份是你的
Here you go, Bambas. That’s your lot.
“激♥情♥过后不要急于冲凉 小雪花”
“Never washed after our magic moment. Snowflake.”
嘿 戴夫 看这个
Hey, Dave. Look at this.
我在电视上见过这家伙 这个老变♥态♥
I’ve seen this bloke on the TV. The old perv.
我以前也见过他 他是个国会议员
I have seen this face before. He’s an M.P..
上帝…你知道他叫什么吗 老是带着那些白♥痴♥领结
Lord… whatshisname, you know. Always wears those poncey bow ties.
嗯 不过那张照片上就没带领结
Well, on that picture he’s not.
我相信这可能是你以前的作品 戴夫
I believe this is one of your old movies, Dave.
少来 凯文
Piss off, Kev.
是时候提个建议了
Timely suggestion.
我觉得我应该拿着属于我的那份
I believe I’ll take my share and be on my way,
在银行早上开门前离开
before the bank opens in the morning
然后就让条子们忙活去吧
and the shit hits the proverbial fan.
算我一个 盖尔
I’m with you, Guy.
别说我没提醒你
I don’t have to remind you:
低调行事 别买♥♥跑车 班巴
Keep a low profile. No buying Aston Martins, Bambas.
我只会买♥♥一张回塞浦路斯的单程票
The only thing I’m buying is a one-way ticket back to Cyprus.
然后再也不会回来 -我们应该再聚一次
I’m never coming back. – We should have a reunion.
20年后 在索威烤肉店 -嗯 不错 哥们 为了你
20 years, the Savoy Grill. – Yeah, right, maybe for you, Guy.
保持联络
I still wouldn’t let us lot in.
班巴 -再见了 伙计们
Bambas. – Goodbye my friend.
好好照顾自己 哥们
Take care of yourself, mate.
上校
Major.
好运
Be lucky.
班巴
Bambas.
再见 老朋友
Goodbye, old chap.
好吧 发生了什么? 你们俩离开银行后就
Okay, what’s going on? You two have been staring
一直不对劲
daggers at each other since we left the bank
怎么回事? 情侣吵架?
What is it? Lover’s tiff?
我觉得玛蒂有什么事瞒着我们
I think Martine has got something to tell us.
等等 伙计们 那是玛格丽特公主
Hang on, pal. That’s Princess Margaret.
天呐
Fuck me…
这些是从哪来的?
Where do these come from?
你知道这个保险箱里装的是什么 玛蒂
You knew the exact box this stuff was in, Martine.
你最好过来跟我们解释下 这到底是怎么回事