It’ll put us in the vault quicker.
好 那我们就把它打通
Well, then we’ll gonna do that.
混凝土
Concrete.
保险库的地面
Floor of the vault.
是拿回报的时候了
Time to get paid for all our work.

Right.
如果我们搞错了凿到那饭馆 就顺便吃点儿炸鸡和薯片
If we hit the restaurant by mistake, we’ll be knee-deep in fried chicken.
砸的不是下水道我就满足了
I’ll be happy if we don’t hit the sewage.
你们这群家伙什么时候能挖到金库啊?
When are you guys going to hit the vault?
我在这冻得脚趾头都要掉了 完毕
I’m freezing my tits off up here. Over.
打仗的时候 士兵们会自♥慰♥
In the army, soldiers would pull on
来保持血液循环 试试这办法怎么样?
their puds to keep their blood flowing. How’s that?
你待的是皇家白♥痴♥连队吗?
What regiment were you in, the Royal Corps of Wankers?
完毕
Over.
对 我们欢迎新队员 收到 完毕 收线
Yes, we welcome new members. Roger, over and out.
这里是紧急援助中心 请问您需要什么帮助?
Emergency operator. Which service do you require?
请帮我接警♥察♥局 -正在帮您转接
The police, please. – Putting you through.
这里是警♥察♥局 需要什么帮助吗?
Police here. Can I help you?
是的 我是汉姆的一个无线电报务员
Yes. I’m a HAM radio operator
我想我可能在无线电里监听到了一个银行抢劫行动
and I think I may be overhearing a robbery in progress.
我们打通了! 戴夫 把梯子拿过来
We’re in! Dave, get the ladder.
我们歇会儿再进保险库
We’re gonna move into the vault after we take a break.
等尘土散了的
Later when the fume’s cleared out.
你开玩笑吧? 我们现在就进去
You’re having a laugh, ain’t you? Let’s go in now.
戴夫 没有东西会长腿跑了 我在那上面几乎不能呼吸
Dave. Nothing’s going nowhere. I can hardly breathe in there.
“更夫” 你在吗? 完毕 -“更夫”在这 完毕
Nightjar, are you there? Over. – Nightjar here, over.
我们进来了 完毕
We’re in. Over.
什么 真在保险库里?
What, in the actual vault?
是的 真在保险库里 完毕
Yes, in the actual vault. Over.
太好了 太好了 真是个好消息 完毕
Great, great. That’s great news. Over.
我们在休息 我们累屁了
We’re taking a break. We’re knackered.
我得睡会儿觉
I need to get some sleep.
小睡一会儿 得让尘土散散 完毕
Getting a shut-eye. I want the fumes cleared out. Over.
你倒轻巧了 我的眼睛就像永远不用合上似的 完毕
Lucky you. My eyes are like **** stops. Over.
我们都能闻到钱的味道了 完毕
We can smell the money now. Over.
听着 那钱可能是你的上帝 但是不是我的 对吧?
Look, money may be your god, but it ain’t mine, all right?
我想要的是热水澡加一杯热茶 完毕
I want a warm bath and a cup of tea. Over.
热茶会有的 再坚持下
You’ll get your cup of tea. Just your odd time.
你倒轻巧了 我的眼睛就像永远不用合上似的 完毕
Lucky you. My eyes are like **** stops.
我们都能闻到钱的味道了
We can smell the money now.
之前我还给另外四个警♥察♥局打过电♥话♥…
I rang 4 other police stations before you,
但是没人把我当回事儿
but nobody took me sriously.
他们说这很可能是个恶作剧
They said it was probably a hoax.
这信♥号♥♥有多强 爱迪先生?
How strong was the signal, Mr. Addey?
我看他们得在半径10英里以内
I’d say they were within a 10 mile radius.
在这个范围里的银行数都数不清
There must be a ton of banks in that area.
那你最后一听到他们通话是什么时候?
And when was the last time you picked them up?
他们已经安静了一个小时了
They’ve been quiet for about an hour.
把磁带在广播和电视上播出怎么样?
What about releasing the tapes to the radio and TV?
也许会有人分辨出声音?
Maybe somebody can recognize the voices?
不行 不
No, no.
如果让他们自己听见了 他们就会停止使用无线电了
If they hear themselves, they’ll stop transmitting.
不能那样 我们得继续监听
No, we should keep listening.
也许他们会暴露他们在哪
Maybe they’ll reveal where they are.
艾尔费 你在这和奥迪先生一起 我先回局里
Alfie, you stay here with Mr. Addey. I am going back to the station.
如果听到什么给我打电♥话♥
You call me if you hear anything.

Hi.
你差点儿吓得我尿裤子
You scared the piss out of me.
你干嘛呢? -我睡不着
What are you doing here? – I couldn’t sleep.
对 我有点儿太紧张了…
Yeah, I’m a bit tingly myself..
我只是必须得过来看看 我们的将来就在这些盒子里了
I just had to come and have a look. Our future is in those boxes.
那么 你打算怎么花你那份儿?
So, what are you going to do with your share?
人间蒸发 马丁娜·洛夫将不复存在
Vanish. Martine Love will cease to exist.
为什么 你以为你蒸发了就变成另一个人了?
Why, do you think if you vanish you’ll become someone else?
至少不会有人知道我的过去
At least no one will know who I was.
为什么选凯文和我? 你本可以找更厉害的贼
Why did you pick Kevin and me? You could have found better thieves.
看在过去的份儿上
For old times’ sake.
肯定是为了你和凯文的旧情
Must be old times you spent with Kevin,
跟我没关系
not me.
凯文一直觉得我和他有过一段激♥情♥岁月
Kevin has it in his mind that we had this passionate affair.
事实上 我们只是
The truth is, it came down
吃过四次中国菜 上过一次床而已
to 4 chinese meals and a roll in the hay.
而且那是很久之前的事了
And that was a long time ago.
好吧
All right,
让我们开始赚钱吧
let’s make some money.
看看这个!
Look at this!
看看这些现金
Look at all this cash.
太棒了!
Fantastic!
伙计们? 金条
Guys? Gold bars.
钻石 钻石!
Diamonds. Diamonds!
伙计们 进行到哪了?
Guys, what’s going on?
你老婆是不是喜欢首饰?
How would your wife fancy a tiara?
说的太对了
Too bloody right.
拿着那些钱 那些现金
Get the gas. The gas.
看看 快拿着它
Look at it. Hold it.
翡翠 -真像中了彩票
Emerald. – It’s like winning the lottery.
戴夫 帮我弄弄这个
Dave. Give us a hand with this one.
这盒子有什么特别的? -是我的幸运数字
What’s so special about this box? – It’s my lucky number.
都是你的了 我的可人儿
All yours, me lovely.
交给你啦 -谢谢
There you are. – Cheers.
该死的 你知道这是谁吗?
Holy shit. You know who that is?
这是玛格丽特公主
It’s Princess Margaret.
泰瑞 有没有什么捐给寡妇拍卖♥♥基金的?
Terry, anything for the widows and auctions funds?
这些够了吗? -上帝保佑你 你真是太慷慨了
Will that do? – God bless you, you’re very generous.
听着 我们得分清主次
Look, we have to have some sort of system.
你们不知道什么能拿什么不能拿
You don’t know what you are throwing or what you are keeping.
是的 但是我们知道钱长什么样儿
Yeah, but we know what money looks like.
我们不会把这些丢下 对吧?
We’re not throwing that away, are we?
抢个银行到底需要多久?
How long does it take to rob a bank?
我们马上就要完活了 好吗?
We’re just about to get this job done, okay?
更多的现金
More cash.
看看这个
Have a look at this.
不 没有
No, nothing.
还是什么也没有
Still nothing.
局长 我们需要做的是
Sergeant, what we need is something
打草惊蛇让那些劫匪使用无线电
that will motivate the robbers to go on air,
好找出他们在哪 -说的对
give away their location. – Right..
等着鱼上钩吧
Bait to lure the fish.
不 他们没在那 他们没有联络
No, they are not there, not transmitting.
长官 他们没在那
They are not there, sir.
到下个银行去 2号♥车
Move to the next bank, unit #2.
目前为止没有任何进展 长官
We still get nothing, Sarge.
好吧 2号♥车 到下个地方去
Ok, unit #2, move to the next location.
天呐 有人收藏的…
My God, the stuff that some people collect…
你找到了什么 泰瑞?
What have you got there, Terry?
47年
’47?
听起来是个不错的年份
Sounds like a good year to me.
快递过来
Will you pass it round?
来吧 泰瑞 给我们也弄一瓶
Come on, Terry. Give us some.
很好
Got it.
接好了!
Catch!
哦!耶
Oi! Yeah…
给 上校
Here, Major.
等等
Get it down.
听着 伙计们 条子们来了
Listen fellows, they are onto you.
听清楚了 他们过来了 -靠
Listen, they’re onto you. – Fuck.
条子就在门口
Coppers are on your doorstep.
你说什么 更夫
Speak to me, Nightjar.
条子就在门口
Coppers are on your doorstep.
听着 冷静冷静 他们不会进来的
Listen. Hang on, hang on… they’re not going in,
可他们也没打算走 等等 等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!