We just had a copper going into the shop.
不知道干嘛 现在走了
Not sure why, but he’s gone now.
解决了
All clear.
我们需要个把风的 在楼顶找个地方盯着
We need a lookout, someone on a roof somewhere.
我们有无线电对讲机 -艾迪怎么样?
We’ve got the walkie-talkies. – What about Eddie?
他人不错 我们可以信任他
He’s a good lad, we can trust him.
不行 听着 我们不能再让任何人入伙了
No. Look, we’re not cutting anyone else in.
我们不让他入伙
We won’t cut him in on the loot.
最多把车让给他
We’ll give him the car lot.
希望我没其他事情担心了
Hopefully I won’t need that headache anymore.
天呐 又来 -上去看看 上校
My God, not again. – Get up there, Major.
蒙混过去!
Cover that up!
不是警♥察♥
It’s not the coppers.
你好 有什么事吗? -戴夫·史令叫的外卖♥♥
Yes, can I help you? – Delivery for Dave Shilling.
送的什么? -炸鸡和薯条
And what is it? – Chicken and chips.
知道了…
I see…
史令先生叫的外卖♥♥ -谢谢
Takeaway for Mr. Shilling. – Thanks.
你开什么玩笑 -我都快饿死了
You can’t be serious. – I was starving.
收音机在包里 还有望远镜和其他东西
Radio is in the bag, binoculars as well.
在楼顶有个小屋
There’s a pension on the top floor of this building,
租了一周
paid for the week.
那有个梯子让你可以爬上去
There’s a ladder that’ll get you to the roof.
你是从利物浦来找工作的
You’re in from Liverpool, looking for work.
我没有利物浦口音
I don’t have a Liverpool accent.
那就别跟任何人说话 艾迪
Then don’t talk to anyone, Eddie.
我到楼顶了 然后…
I’m up on the roof, and…
我找了个好地方
I’ve got a good view
各个方向都能看到 完毕
of all directions, over.
你到达指定位置了吗 “更夫”? 这里是总部 请确认
Are you in position, Nightjar? Command HQ here. Acknowledge.
是的 我到了 这里可以看到银行前门
Yeah, I’m in position. I can see the front of the bank,
玛丽伯恩路
Marylebone Road,
贝克街 所有的一切尽收眼底
Baker Street, I can see everything really well.
西面前门安全 盖尔 完毕
All clear on the Western front, Guy. Over.
不要叫名字 艾迪 -对不起 戴夫
No names, Eddie. – Sorry, Dave.
嘿 你个犯罪分子 我跟你说啥来的?
Aye, you delinquents. What have I told you?
别瞎侃
No idle chitchat.
对不起…完毕
Sorry, T… Over.
该死…
Fuckin’ hell…
精神点儿 先生们
Wakey wakey, gentlemen.
从现在起我来监视商店
I’ll keep an eye on the shop from here on.
你们俩去格伦特沃兹街
You two go down to Glentworth Street.
看着停车场出口
Guard the parking garage exit.
好
Okay.
“更夫” 呼叫 有个家伙正从窗子向里看
Nightjar here, there’s some fellow looking through the window.
等一下
Hang on.
等 等等 他要走了 他要走了
Wait, hang on. He’s going. He’s going.
好 他走了 完毕
Yeah, he’s gone. Over.
收到 “更夫” 完毕 收线
Roger, Nightjar. Over and out.
我要去酒吧买♥♥包烟
I want to go to the pub, grab some more smokes.
你要带什么吗?
Do you want anything?
来包”海军”
A pack of Seniors.
给您 先生
There you go, sir.
两包”乐福门”
Two packets of Rothmans,
两包”海军” 再来8袋薯片
2 Senior Service and 8 bags of crisps.
好的
Okay.
你好 美女 一切顺利?
Hello, gorgeous. Are we still on track?
昨晚吓了一跳 有个警♥察♥进来了
We had a scare last night. The cops came round.
你能不能活动活动 让这种事儿别再发生了?
Can’t you pull rank and make sure it doesn’t happen again?
不行 我们不能出手 我们隐身幕后 记得吗?
No, we can’t show our hand. We’re invisible, remember?
我希望我也是 -你朋友泰瑞怎么样了?
I wish I was. – How about your friend Terry?
他打算把东西♥藏♥在哪?
Where is he planning to carve up the proceeds?
该死
Shit.
来杯啤酒 -怎么了?
A pint of ale, chief. – What’s wrong?
我得歇会儿
I needed to take a break.
刚才跟谁聊天呢?
Who’s that you’ve been talking to?
我没聊天 他想跟我搭讪
I wasn’t. He was trying to chat me up.
这种事儿常有 你知道的
Does happen, you know.
是啊 -给你
Right. – Here you are.
谢谢 不用找了 -谢谢
Cheers. Keep the change. – Thank you.
那么 你在这干嘛? 你在跟踪我?
Now, what are you doing here? Are you following me?
不
No.
我只是想喝杯啤酒 -那你好好享用吧
I just wanted a pint. – Then enjoy it.
你好啊 盖儿 -你去哪了?
Hello, Gale. – Where have you been?
你对我们的朋友哈蒂姆印象不错啊 是吧?
You’re rather impressed with our friend Hakim, aren’t you?
我知道 纪律第一条:”不许掺杂儿女私情”
I know rule #1: “Don’t get emotionally involved”
那并不代表我不能享受工作的乐趣
That doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy my work.
你是挺享受的
You certainly do.
不管怎样 你父亲对你和这些激进分子搅在一起有什么想法?
What does your father think of your consorting with these radicals anyway?
我们意见不太合
We are not amused.
当然了 如果他知道我到底在干什么
Of course, if he knew what I was really up to,
会心脏病发的
he would have a heart attack.
给你 信♥用♥卡♥和现金
Here you are. Credit cards and cash.
如果他手里真有照片和底片
If he does have copies of the photos and negatives there,
也肯定藏起来了
they will be hidden.
找到它们 销毁它们
Find them. Destroy them.
然后撤退
And then get out.
迈克·X 觉得他躲在特立尼达就安全了
Michael X thinks he’s safe, tucked away in Trinidad.
如果我们这边成功了 那就不一样了
That will all change if we’re successful here.
一定要记住 盖儿 他可是很阴险
Just remember, Gale: He’s a nasty piece of work.
他是个疯狂的瘾君子 坏事做尽的皮条客 我知道他的老底儿
He’s a crazy dope-smoking lunatic pimp extortionist, that’s what he is.
一切顺利吗 “更夫”? 有没有什么情况要向我汇报?
Everything okay, Nightjar? Anything I need to know?
没有 一切顺利 伙计
Yeah, everything’s all right, mate.
听着 我在这怎么撒尿?
Listen, what if I want to go for a pee up here?
我不知道 发挥你的想象力吧
I don’t know. Use your imagination.
别用无线电 除非你看到警♥察♥ 好吗?
Stay off the radio unless you see any old bill, all right?
好 没问题 如果我看见警♥察♥了 我会通知你的
Yeah, all right. If I see any old bill, I’ll let you know.
晚点儿再说 完毕
I’ll speak to you in a bit. Over.
嘿 班巴
Hey Bambas.
这些砖砌的是什么?
What’s all this brickwork?
我不知道 图纸上没写
I don’t know, it wasn’t on the plans.
操!
Fuck!
泰瑞? 操♥他♥妈♥的!
Terry? Fucking hell!
泰瑞! 班巴!
Terry! Bambas!
泰瑞 说话!
Terry, talk to me!
泰瑞!
Terry!
我♥操♥··
Oh fuck..
泰瑞 跟我说话!
Terry, talk to me!
你还好吗? -我想是的 还好
Are you all right? – I think so, yeah.
怎么了?
What happened?
地刚刚塌了
The floor just caved in.
该死的 泰瑞 别吓唬我
Bloody hell, Terry. Don’t do that to me.
我还以为你小命儿不保了 -没错
I thought you was a goner. – Yeah.
给我拿盏灯 戴夫
Give us a light, Dave.
下面是什么?
What’s down there?
是一大堆尸骨 -你开玩笑吧
It’s a pile of skeletons. – You’re joking.
希望他们不是上一帮来抢这个银行的劫匪
Let’s hope they’re not the last gang who tried to take this bank.
拉丁语 大概意思是:
Latin. Roughly translated:
仁慈的上帝 请宽恕我们的罪过
Lamb of God, forgive us our sins.
你真懂拉丁语? -我上的是天主教学校
You actually know Latin? – Catholic school.
让修女们一直头疼不已
The Bleeding Heart sisters of eternal misery.
日期挺有意思的 1665年
Interesting date. 1665.
你们都知道那年发生了什么 对吗?
You all know what year that was, don’t you?
西汉姆联队上次夺冠?
The last time West Ham won the cup?
伦敦大瘟疫
It was the great plague of London.
这里一定是个墓穴
This must be a burial chamber.
他们抛尸的密室
A crypt where they dumped the bodies.
那么 如果这些人是得瘟疫死的
Well, if these poor bastards had the plague,
他们还可能是有传染性的
then they could be infectious.
我觉得不会 戴夫
I don’t think so, Dave.
这个密室直通银行底下
This crypt goes all the way under the bank.
它给我们弄了条捷径