他为什么要告诉你?
Now why would he tell you all this?
我们拿这事儿开玩笑来着
We were having a laugh about it.
他说 如果伦敦一半的贼知道了这个消息会怎样
Imagine if half the villains in in London knew about this, he said.
我想 我就认识伦敦一半的贼
And I thought, I know half the villains in London.
我和其中一些人一起长大的
I grew up with some of them.
听着 我们几个是干过点儿
Look, me and my mates have been involved in the odd bit of
违法乱纪的事
skullduggery.
你能想象我们
Can you see us tooled up,
举着枪在银行里的样子吗?
taking on a bank like the James gang?
这不是让你们拿枪指着收款员威胁
This isn’t about waving a waterpistol at a cashier’s head.
而是进到放保险箱的地下室里
This is about getting into the basement where the deposit boxes are.
见不得人的现金和珠宝 偷它们很安全
Hidden, secret wealth. Money and jewels, they’re safe to steal,
因为失主不敢声张 -哦 不不不
’cause people won’t report it. – Oh, no no no.
你不能在这谈论这些
You can’t talk about this here.
这是绝无仅有的机会 泰瑞
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Terry.
我们不能错过它
We can’t pass it up.
我没想到今晚你会跟我说这些 玛蒂
I didn’t expect this from you tonight, Martine.
你想我会说什么?
What did you expect?
我得想想
I’ll have to think about it.
最好赶去告别单身聚会吧
You better get off to your stag party.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
艾迪说他哥哥邀请你参加婚礼了
Eddie tells me his brother invited you to the wedding.
去吗? -到时候见
Are you going? – I’ll see you there.
堪培利酒加苏打水 不加冰 -好的 先生
Can I get a Campari and Soda, no ice? – Yes, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
提姆你觉得怎么样?
Well, Tim sweety, what do you think?
他会同意吗? -也许
Is he offering? – Maybe.
干杯 美女
Cheers, gorgeous.
要进来吗? -我不知道 太晚了
So you’re coming in? – I don’t know, it’s late.
得像个乖小孩儿一样按时回家?
Do you need to run home like a good little boy?
我猜还有点儿时间
I guess I’ve got time.
你到底是干嘛的? -什么都干
What exactly do you do? – Bit of this, bit of that.
你怎么认识哈蒂姆的?
How did you and Hakim meet?
我去年春天在洛杉矶遇到哈蒂姆
I met Hakim in Los Angeles last spring.
他当时一边为一个黑人蒙台梭利学校筹钱
He was rasing money for a black Montessori school
一边写他的传记
and writing his life’s story.
那是多么奇妙的生活啊
And what an extraordinary life it has been.
那本书叫做”死里逃生 迈克·X与我”
The book is called “From the Dead Level, Malcolm X and Me.”
我读了手稿 哈蒂姆是个诗人
I’ve read the manuscript. Hakim is a poet.
代表黑人灵魂的声音
The voice of the black soul.
一个朋友下周会办活动
A friend is throwing a thing next week
庆贺哈蒂姆新书出版
to celebrate the launch of Brother Hakim’s book,
你们都可以去
and you are all invited.
哈蒂姆 再多跟我们讲讲你的书
Hakim, tell us more about your book.
是讲出生在美国的黑人
It’s about being born black in America.
你们谁能想象 作为一个黑人 出生是什么感觉?
Can any of you imagine what it is like to be born a black man in this world?
你们当中又有哪个白人女人能想象
Can any of you white women imagine what it would be like
在这个世界生个黑人孩子的状况?
to bring a black baby into this world?
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
你疯了吗? 为什么要讨论这个?
What, you freakhead? Why are we even having this conversation?
我们不是…
We’re not…
你们的啤酒
Here’s your beer.
我们不是抢银行的料
We are not bankrobbers.
也许这正能让我们脱身
Maybe that’s why we could get away with it.
这不是在犯傻吗?
It’s a bit daunting, isn’t it?
你知道什么让我更害怕吗?
You know what scares me more?
整天这样混吃等死地活着
Living and dying with nothing to show for it.
知道莫扎特写成 第一首小步舞曲时几岁吗?
You know how old Mozart was when he composed his first minuet?
不知道 -5岁 5岁! 小步舞曲!
No. – Five. Five! A fucking minuet!
你怎么知道那是真的 泰瑞?
And how would you know that fact, Terry?
那个脱衣舞♥女♥屁♥股♥上的纹身 凯文
Because it’s tattooed on that stripper’s arse, Kevin.
我怎么知道的重要吗?
What the fuck’s it matter how I know?
你没抓住重点 凯文
It’s a fact and you’re missing the point, Kev.
我想说的是
What I’m trying to say is,
我们胡混日子 然后不再…
we stop fucking about and stop…
注意形象
picking the shit from under our fingernails.
别说了 12点方向有警♥察♥
Shtum, lads. Coppers at 12 o’clock.
妈的…
Damn…
你们两位亲自来有何贵干?
What are you two doing here, personally?
我以为你早就不跑腿儿了 杰瑞
I thought you were way past being a bagman, Jerry.
你的合伙人 索尼娅·波恩给她的妓院提价了
Your associate Sonia Bern has raised prices at that knocking shop of hers.
从100磅提到了120磅 -你想怎样?
120 quid up from a 200. – And your point?
水涨船高 老兄
A rising tide lifts all ships, mate.
我想有人欠我们钱了
I think we are owed some money.
因为即使是索尼娅开的也会被搜捕 -对 你们会那么做的吧?
Cause even Sonia’s can be raided. – Yeah, you would do that, wouldn’t you?
你们会坐杀鸡取卵的事的
You’d kill the goose that lays you golden eggs.
那么做不是很傻吗?
Wouldn’t that be dumb, would it?
然后又一次众人皆知警♥察♥很蠢了
But then again, everyone knows coppers are dumb.
现在你们可以为我做一件事
Now you can do one thing for me.
让你的人别再来我的夜♥总♥会♥
You stop your collegues from having their boys night out in my clubs.
他们吵吵闹闹的 还想要免费的口♥交♥
They’re loud, they’re lewd and they expect free oral sex.
你知道吗 真恶心 我的天 他们大部分人已经成家了
You know what, that’s disgusting. My, most of them have families.
我们会让世界清净的
We’ll pass the word along.
卢 告诉贪心的小警♥察♥们…
Lew, you tell your greedy little bobbies…
让他们另想法子赚外快
to find their perks elsewhere.
别来惹我
No one is going to bother me.
我的后台能让所有这些人垮掉
My patrons could have a lot of these wank-cockers cut out of pasture.
但是 还是给他们点儿甜头 少生是非比较好
Well, I’d say, spread the wealth around and keep the peace.
最多每周5磅
Five quid a week extra.
也就值这些了 -我会告诉他们的
It’s all it’s worth. – I’ll pass it on.
佐斯德尔 -厄科特
Drysdale. – Urquhart.
佐斯德尔勋爵 在开始前 我请你喝一杯吧?
Lord Drysdale, can I offer you a drink before your session?
你真好 索尼娅
Very kind of you, Sonia.
能见到你很开心 -我也是 厄科特 我也是
Good to see you. – As well, Urquhart, as well.
乖宝贝儿
Good girl.
再紧点儿! 对 真是个乖宝贝儿
Tighter! Yes, that’s a good girl.
一切顺利吗? -顺利
Everything okay? – Yeah.
恭喜 艾迪&英格丽
大点儿声
Louder.
再大点儿声!
Louder!
快来
Come on.
我们想看你们接吻
We want a kiss, what’s wrong with you?
我做不到 -快来…
I just can’t. – Come on…
快吻她
Give her a snogging, babe.
你们好啊
Hello.
你之前上杂♥志♥了?
So you were in a magazine the other day?
堪培利酒 沙滩广♥告♥ 挺好的
The Campari ad on the beach. Nice.
很久以前了 我早就不做模特了
Must have been an old one, I’m not modeling any more.
为什么 你还是很迷人
I don’t know why. You’re still a knockout.
你现在干嘛呢 戴夫? -我?
What are you doing these days, Dave? – Me?
拍点儿电影 情♥色♥的 你懂吧
A bit of film work. Extra, you know.
你呢 凯文? 我看见你还在拍照
And you, Kevin? You’re still snapping, I see.
婚礼照片?
The wedding photos?
不不 这只是帮家里人拍照
No no, these are just photos for the family.
我现在做时尚 时尚和办护照
Fashion is my game. Fashion and passports.
还有帮变♥态♥照相 -谢谢 戴夫
And the odd snap of a wayward husband. – Thank you, Dave.
考虑结果如何 伙计们?
So, what’s the verdict, boys?
我们感兴趣
We’re interested.
我们应该先去那地方看看
First thing we should do is take a look at the place,
观察观察
suss it out.
也许先租个保险箱 -我已经租好了
Maybe open a box of our own. – I’ve already done that.
明天我们就可以去看看
We can go and have a look tomorrow.
那就定明天
Tomorrow it is.
注意 伙计们
Heads up, lads.
她真可爱 是你小女儿啊 -她睡着了
She’s adorable, your little one. – She is off.
你的大女儿也长得如花似玉
And what a gorgeous flower girl your eldest made.
谢谢你 卡瑟琳
Thanks. Catherine.
我真嫉妒你
I do envy you.
凯文 想跳支舞吗? -没问题 来吧
Kev, you want to dance? – Yeah, come on.
见到你们大家真好
It was lovely to see you all.
回头见 -回头见