We want to talk to him about a bank robbery.
别碰她!
Don’t you touch her!
如果你还想见到艾迪 或是他的朋友戴夫
If you want to see your Eddie or his mate Dave again,
就让泰瑞·莱泽打这个电♥话♥
make sure Terry Leather calls that number.
“对讲机”劫匪 将银行洗劫一空
Walkie-talkie gang takes it all.
号♥外号♥外
Read all about it.
“对讲机”劫匪 将银行洗劫一空
Walkie-talkie gang takes it all…
那是个不错的消息 完毕 -我们可以歇一口气了
That’s great news. Over. – We’re taking a break.
我们得好好睡上一觉
We need to get some sleep.
闭上眼好好休息下 我想把这该死的味道给洗了 完毕
Getting a shut-eye. I want the fumes cleared out. Over.
你运气比我好 我的眼睛像…
Lucky you. My eyes are like…
妈妈? 爸爸在广播里说话呢
Mommy? Daddy is on the radio.
亲爱的 别傻了
Don’t be so silly, darling.
就是他!
He is!
是他么?
Is he?
我想洗个热水澡 然后来上一杯茶 完毕
I want a warm bath and a cup of tea. Over.
你很快就可以喝上茶了 就像你平常那样 完毕
You’ll get your cup of tea. Just your odd time. Over.
看? 就是爸爸
See? It is daddy.
警方已经公布了劳埃银行劫案中
Authorities have released this recording of the walkie-talkie
“对讲机”劫匪的部分通信和对话内容
communications between the robbers of Lloyd Bank in Marylebone
希望公众有人能通过声音
in the hopes that their voices
确定他们的身份
may be identified by members of the public…
喂?
Hello?
温迪?
Wendy?
我们在广播里听到你的声音了 泰瑞 你知道么 你出名了?
We heard you on the radio, Terry. You are famous, you know?
你抢了那家银行 对不对? 新闻里说的那个
You robbed that bank, didn’t you? The one on the news.
哦 上帝 你可能因为这个在牢里待上好几年 泰瑞
Oh God, you could go to jail for years for something like that, Terry.
我可受不了这个
I couldn’t stand it.
没有人会去坐牢
No one is going to jail.
我全都搞定了
I’ve got everyone under control.
老实呆着 别让孩子出去
Just stay put. Keep the kids inside.
我爱你 温迪
I love you, Wendy.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
小心点 泰瑞
You be careful, Terry.
妈妈 怎么了?
What’s the matter, mom?
没事 亲爱的
Nothing, darling.
泰瑞 他们抓走了艾迪 -哦 天呐 谁抓走了他?
Terry, they took Eddie. – Oh God. Who?
他们没穿制♥服♥ 我不知道 他们很可能是警♥察♥
They didn’t have fleece on. I don’t know, they could have been cops.
他们留了个电♥话♥给你
They left a phone number for you.
他们说 如果你还想再见到戴夫和艾迪
They said, if I want to see Dave or Eddie again,
最好跟他们联♥系♥
then you’ll have to call.
听我说 我保证把他们带回来
Listen to me, I swear to you we’ll get them back.
别担心 亲爱的
Don’t you worry, darling.
你有笔么?
Have you got a pen?

Yeah.
0-1-9-4-6 -别挂 再说一次
0-1-9-4-6. – Hold on, say it again.
0-1-9-4-6 -好
0-1-9-4-6. – Yeah.
迈克? 这是卢·伍格 没错
Michael? It’s Lew Vogel. Yes.
很好 我们已经确定一名犯人了
Well, we’ve identified the villains.
信不信由你 他们只是跑龙套的
Believe it or not, they’re amateurs. Part-timers.
是一个叫马丁娜·洛夫的女人让他们这么干的
They were put up to the job by a woman named Martine Love.
认识她么? -从没听过这个人
Ring a bell? – Never heard of her.
好吧 我们已经让人去她的公♥寓♥了
Well, we paid a visit to her flat,
只是军情五处的人已经在那了
and some chaps from MI-5 were already there.
把我的人给赶走了
Pulled rank on my tame copper.
你觉得是什么让这些人
Why do you suppose these people would be interested
对一起小小的银行劫案如此感兴趣呢?
in the robbery of a minor neighbourhood bank, Michael?
我不知道 -我想你知道
I don’t know. – I think you do.
我猜你的保险箱是118号♥?
And I’m guessing that your box is number 118?
而且我觉得那些劫匪恐怕就是冲着那些照片去的
I think what these robbers were really after were photographs.
关系到一位公主的照片
Photographs of a certain Royal Princess.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
至于这个 是这些劫匪告诉我的
Because on this point, I believe my captive.
没人可以受得起我们的拷问
No man could withstand the pain we inflicted on him.
所以别把我当傻瓜 迈克!
So don’t take me for a fool, Michael!
都是因为你把你敲诈的证据
You’ve instigated this calamity
存到了这家银行
by storing your blackmail materials in this bank.
那银行是你推荐的
Which you recommended.
我才不要被这些昏君管制
I will not be lectured by the porn king of Soho.
拿回我的照片
Get my pictures back,
否则你就会看到伦敦街上出现
or you will never see a black man on the streets of London
一个无论如何都要干掉你的黑人
without wondering if he’s been sent to kill you!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
哦 好啊 迈克 哈蒂姆在找他书的一份复印稿
Oh, hello Michael. Hakim was looking for a copy of his book.
我知道你在找什么
I know what you’ve been looking for.
你找不到的
You won’t find it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
哈蒂姆 我找到你的稿子了
Hakim, I found your book.
你不会理解的
You don’t understand.
我和我朋友的那些保险箱
My box and those of my friends
很可能被抢了
may have been rifled.
你显然可以做点什么
Surely you can pull some strings.
你可是部长 看在上帝的份上
You’re a minister in the government, for God’s sake!
索尼娅 我觉得在这件事上我可能帮不了你
Sonia, I really don’t think I am able to help here.
可能你还不是很清楚
Perhaps you don’t fully comprehend.
我有你的照片 你寻欢作乐的照片
I have photographs, compromising photographs,
甚至还有你的录像
live filmed of you,
迈尔斯·厄科特 还有其他的常客的
Miles Urquhart, all my regulars,
都在这个保险箱里
in this safe deposit box.
不过你们倒是可以借机互相认识一下
You all know each other if that’s any consolation.
你居然偷偷给我拍了照片?
You’ve got photographs of me?
你这个阴险的婊♥子♥
You conniving cunt!
是你太天真了
You be a big boy.
现在是时候 跟你那些白厅的朋友好好谈谈了
Now is the time to talk to your White Hall chums,
你不这么觉得么?
don’t you think?
就是他 就是他没错
That’s him. Sure that’s him.
亚瑟·斯纳 十足的骗子加犯罪分子
Guy Arthur Singer, con man and petty criminal.
坐过几年的牢
Did a stretch in the “Scrubs” a few years back.
我觉得他应该是个手♥淫♥者 听他讲话的口气就像
I thought he was a wanker. Spoke with some poncey accent.
谢谢你 先生 非常感谢
Thank you, sir, very much.
喂? -你是谁?
Hello? – Who am I talking to?
泰瑞·莱泽 凯文·斯文
Terry Leather, Kevin Swain,
马丁娜·洛夫 艾迪·博尔顿
Martine Love, Eddie Burton.
嗯 史令先生 很识趣的把你们都供了出来
Yeah, Mr. Shilling was kind enough to speak with me about this.
让戴夫听电♥话♥
You put Dave on the phone.
我会让他听的 但是
Now, I would, but…
他现在好像有点不舒服
he seems a bit indisposed at the moment.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
只不过是你们偷的东西的一小部分
Just a couple of things from what you’ve stolen.
一本深红色封面的账本
A ledger with a dark red cover.
和一些照片
And some photos
我相信军情五处对它们很感兴趣
that I’m sure the MI-5 is interested in.
“皇室文件”
The “Royal portfolio”.
我们只有钱和首饰
All we got is money and jewels.
那你最好再仔细找找
Then I suggest you look again.
跟你朋友说吧
Speak to your friends.
喂 是谁? -艾迪 我是泰瑞
Hello, who is this? – Eddie, it’s Terry.
泰瑞…
Terry…
泰瑞 该死
Terry, fucking hell.
戴夫把什么都招了
Dave is all messed up,
他们也打算这么对付我 你得来救我
and they’re going to do the same to me, you got to help.
听我说 艾迪
Listen to me, Eddie.
我没有他想要的东西
I don’t have what he wants.
没有? 不 你有的 你该有的
No? No, you’ve got to have what they want, you’ve got to.
不管怎么说你得帮我
You’ve got to help.
艾迪 我该怎么帮? 你告诉他 你没有他们要的东西!
Eddie, what am I supposed to do? You tell him, we don’t have it!
别 泰瑞 泰瑞你最好… -艾迪
No, Terry. Terry, you gotta… – Eddie,
告诉他我没有他要的账本
Tell him I don’t have his fucking ledger!
你现在告诉那个混♥蛋♥!
You tell that cunt now!
他说他没有…
He doesn’t have it…
很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!