李斯特菌可以存在于 呃 软奶酪和软冰淇淋中
Listeria can be present in, er, soft cheese and squidgy ice cream.
所以你最好还是换成小吃吧
So you’d best get a Zoom instead.
你听到他说的了 换包小吃 谢谢
You heard him. A Zoom instead, please.
你去哪儿了? 都好几周了
Where’ve you been? It’s been weeks.
算了没关系 送我回家吧
Actually, it don’t matter. Walk me home.
-告诉我你的成绩 -呃…
– Tell me your grades. – Erm…
~ 恩 你知道昨天晚上 你知道前天晚上
~ Well, you know last night and you know the night before
~ 三只小公猫来敲门
~ Three little tomcats came knocking at the door
~ 一个拉小提琴 一个打鼓
~ One had a fiddle and another had a drum
~ 还有一个屁♥股♥上粘着一块煎饼
~ And a third had a pancake stuck to his bum
~ 好吧 现在是清晨
~ Well, it’s early in the morning
~ 现在是清晨
~ It’s early in the morning
~ 现在是清晨
~ It’s early in the morning… ~
干得好 夏洛特 你一定很为自己骄傲
Well done, Charlotte. You must be very proud of yourself.
我确实是
I am actually.
我想她接受得很好
She took that well, I thought.
真可惜你没有在“照我说的做”中得到A
Shame you didn’t get an A in “doing as you’re damn well told”.
确实没有
Maybe not.
“离开”?
“Gone away”?
去哪儿?
Where?
抱歉!
Sorry!
你不能停在这里 亲爱的
You can’t park here, darling.
贝蒂太太?
Mrs Beattie?
玛丽・贝蒂?
Mary Beattie?
我叫凯伦 · 库珀
My name’s Karen Cooper.
杰西·皮尔金顿?
Jessie Pilkington?
我现在不用这个名字了 但是… 是我
I don’t go by that name these days but… yeah.
他们告诉我你可能会出现
They told me you might turn up.
-糖? -不 谢谢
– Sugar? – No, ta.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这房♥子真漂亮
Beautiful house you’ve got here.
-我们喜欢 -我们?
– We like it. – We?
-你是说我父… -噢 不是
– You mean my fa… – Oh, no.
你父亲早就去世了
Your father died quite some time ago.
我再婚了
I remarried.
我们是在监狱里认识的 他是州长
We met in prison actually. He was the governor.
有孩子吗?
Children?
没有 要饼干吗?
No. Biscuit?
我有个妹妹 叫克莱尔
I had a sister. Claire.
克莱尔比你晚几年
Claire was some years after you.
她父亲是我在这里遇到的一个男人
A man I met down here.
我想我们可以试试
Thought we’d make a go of it.
他喝酒了 我们… 都喝了
He drank. We… both did.
他很暴♥力♥吗?
Was he violent?
你害怕他吗?
Were you afraid of him?
玛丽·比蒂给你看了新闻剪报?
Mary Beattie showed you the newspaper clippings?
那你应该知道克莱尔是因为… 营养不良
Then you’ll have read that Claire was… malnourished.
她死于疏忽 你怎么能允许…?
She died of neglect. How could you let…?
你想让我说 我也试图阻止他吗?
Do you want me to say that I tried to stop him?
说我爱克莱尔?
That I loved Claire?
说我内心深处是个好母亲?
That deep down I was a good mother?
-没错 -我倒是愿意
– Yes. – I’d like to.
非常愿意 但是…
Very much, but…
我已经为此服完刑了
I’ve done my time.
就像你能想象的那样 我的余生也会如此
Will do for the rest of my life, as you can imagine.
我很惊讶你的养母什么都没说
I’m surprised your adoptive mother didn’t say anything.
南希 · 赫斯基斯
Nancy Hesketh.
总是有点过度保护
Always was a bit overprotective.
或许觉得你应付不来
Probably didn’t think you could cope.
也许她觉得我不该这么做
Maybe she didn’t think I should have to.
当时她是我的上司
She was my supervisor at work, you know.
她是食堂主管
Head of the canteen.
我们的南希 关照着每一个人
Our Nance. Looked out for everyone.
像母鸡妈妈
Mother hen.
她绝望地想要个孩子
Desperate for a baby.
她跟我去了伦敦 又带着你回了家
She came to London with me and went back with you.
一个很好的解决方案
A good solution all round.
那时她只是个孩子
She was only a child.
那时我也是
And so was I.
我放弃了你 也许我也应该同样放弃克莱尔
I gave you up. Perhaps I should’ve done the same thing with Claire.
但后来我… 不该遇见杰克
But then I… shouldn’t have met Jake.
他算是我的… 一线希望
You see, he’s sort of my… silver lining.
你是个怪物
You’re a monster.
我希望你现在离开
I’d like you to leave now, please.
三十多年前我不想要你 现在也不想要你
I didn’t want you thirty-odd years ago and I don’t want you now.
我想我欠你一个解释 但你现在有了
I suppose I owed you an explanation but you’ve had one now.
你一定恨我们俩
You must have hated us.
不 我不恨你
No, I didn’t hate you.
你们俩我都不恨
Either of you.
不过我也不爱你
But then nor did I love you.
我相信作为一个母亲 你应该明白生了老大不爱 老二也爱不起来
I’m sure as a mother you understand that you don’t get one without the other.
夏洛特 我得跟你谈谈
Charlotte, I need to speak to you.
难道就没有一点尊严了吗 我想我刚刚打湿了自己
Ugh! Is there no dignity left? I think I just weed myself.
来吧 拿上你的东西 我们得尽快送你去医院
Come on, let’s get your things. We need to get you to the hospital fast.
啊! 啊!
Aagh! Aagh!
天啊!
Christ!
哦 我得说… 听着… 哦 亲爱的 我知道我没有…
Oh, I need to say… Look… Oh, love. I know I haven’t…
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
你好
Hello.
史蒂夫?
Steve?
什么?
What?
什么? 告诉她等等 等等! 我来了!
What? Tell her wait. Wait! I’m coming!
查莉 我们要对你进行内部检查
Charlie, we’re just going to examine you internally,
看看胎儿有多大了
see how dilated you are, mm?
好的
OK.
我要去找我女儿!
I need to get to my daughter!
形容美丽 11个字母 以p开头
Beauty, eleven letters, starting with P.
简单 Pulchritude 再来一个
Easy. Pulchritude. Give me another.
呃…
Erm…
像狗一样疯狂 7个字母
Mad as a dog. Seven letters.
我在电视上看女人生孩子的时候
You know, when I see women giving birth on TV
全都是紧紧抓住床架子啦 痛苦地翻滚啦
there’s all this gripping bedsteads and rolling around in agony.
但这有点无聊
But this is a bit boring.
哦
Ooh.
我想来点药! 生孩子有什么意义啊
I want proper drugs! What’s the point in a sodding birth plan
都没人来关注我的话?
if no one takes any sodding notice of it?
孩子早产了 他们不会给你哌替啶的 抱歉
The baby’s premature. They’re not gonna give you pethidine, sorry.
哦 你太他妈理智了!
Oh, you’re so bloody sensible!
我需要一个不负责任的人 妈妈 你到底在哪里?
I want someone irresponsible. Mum, where the hell are you?
不!
No!
呃 你知道中世纪的女人 呃 曾经咀嚼柳树枝来止痛
Er, you know medieval women, er, used to chew willow twigs for the pain.
里面显然含有天然的阿司匹林
It contains a natural aspirin, apparently.
你是在狂吠吗?
Are you completely barking?
– 啊… -狂吠 像狗一样疯狂
– Argh… – Barking. Mad as a dog.
7个字母 干得好
Seven letters. Well done.
抱歉 呃…
Sorry, er…
你想让我放张CD什么的吗?
Do you want me to put a CD on or something?
你… 你想要打湿的法兰绒吗?
Do you… Do you want a wet flannel?
不 谢谢 但是如果你试图和我做♥爱♥ 我会杀了你! 啊!
No thanks, but if you ever try and have sex with me I will kill you! Aagh!
她在哪? 你怎么没和她在一起?
Where is she? Why aren’t you with her?
医生让我在外面等 她说可能有血
The doctor told me to wait outside. She said there might be blood.
妈妈! 谢天谢地 你到底去哪了?
Mum! Thank God. Where the hell have you been?
是个男孩!
It’s a boy!
你这个宝贝!
You beauty!
他的名字叫威尔
He’s gonna be called Will.
以爷爷命名
After Grandad.
-这会让奶奶开心的 -噢 夏洛特
– It’ll make Nan’s day. – Oh, Charlotte.
什么?
What?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
为什么? 你最后还是来了 不是吗?
What for? You were here, weren’t you, in the end?