You have my word.
变坏。。。
Go bad…
或者回家
Or go home.
-嘿,斯内克-是吗
-Hey, Snake. -Yeah?
你想过会是什么样子吗?
You ever wonder what it’d be like?
世界爱我们而不是害怕我们?
The world loving us instead of being scared of us?
你曾经。。。你想过吗?
You ever… you ever think about that?
爱我们?
Loving us?
是的,对
Yeah, right.
我不会浪费时间去想事情
I don’t waste time thinking about stuff
那永远不会发生
that’s never gonna happen.
我等不及事情恢复正常了
I can’t wait for things to get back to normal.
是 啊恢复正常,恢复正常
Yeah. Back to normal, back to normal.
蒂芙尼·弗拉菲特的特别报道
怎么了?我们就在眼前
What up? We are just moments away
来自Marmalade教授的慈善晚会
from Professor Marmalade’s Gala for Goodness,
传说中的爱情陨石坑
where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite
将首次展出。
will be on display for the first time ever.
但每个人都在谈论什么呢
But what everyone is really buzzing about
是坏人,他们的心脏融化救援视频
is the Bad Guys, whose heart-melting rescue video
让它们一夜之间引起了轰动
has made them an overnight viral sensation.
好了,伙计们,这是个大问题
All right, guys, this is the big one.
金色海豚
The Golden Dolphin
在一个钛壳里
is inside a titanium case
由随机生成的五位数代码控制
controlled by a randomly generated five-digit code,
确保安全的代码
a code kept safe and secure
在一个手铐着警♥察♥局长的公文包里
inside a briefcase handcuffed to the chief of police.
她不是在胡闹
She’s not messing around.
代码只能通过
The code is only accessible with
-她的授权指纹-把这个交给我吧
-her authorized fingerprints. -SNAKE: Leave that to me.
当蛇得到密♥码♥时
While Snake gets the code,
鲨鱼会保护假海豚
Shark will secure the fake Dolphin.
我喜欢这声音
I like the sound of that.
与此同时,我们其他人在安装电路干♥扰♥器♥
Meanwhile, the rest of us plant circuit jammers.
允许我侵入电网
Allowing me to hack into the power grid.
晚上结束时,我们向教授敬酒
WOLF: At the end of the night, we toast the professor,
我会说一大堆废话
“Blah-blah-blah, yada yada,”
当我说“果酱”的时候,灯就熄灭了
and when I say “Marmalade,” lights go out,
我们只有四秒钟的时间行动
and we’ll have exactly four seconds to make our move.
那个老开关。
The old switcheroo.
酋长把果酱递给假海豚
Chief hands Marmalade the fake Dolphin,
我们得到了赦免,掌声,掌声,退出舞台
we get our pardon, applause, applause, exit stage right,
当他们意识到发生了什么时。。。
and by the time they realize what happened…
再见,笨蛋!
So long, suckers!
我们将驶向日落
we’ll be driving off into the sunset,
遗产得到巩固
legacy cemented.
很好
PIRANHA: Nice.
我得把它交给你,伙计
Got to hand it to you, buddy.
你真是个艺术家
You’re a real artist.
好了,伙计们,就是这样
Well, Good Guys, this is it.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
记住,今晚所有的眼睛都会盯着你,而不是我。
Remember, all eyes will be on you tonight, not me.
朋友们,见见好人!
Friends, meet the Good Guys!
这不一样
Uh, this is different.
-这是恶作剧吗-那是什么声音?
-Is this a prank? -What’s that sound?
像尖叫但不害怕
Like screaming but not terrified.
好了,伙计们,我们。。。我们混在一起吧
All right, guys, let’s, uh… let’s mingle.
现在是犯罪时间,宝贝
It’s crime time, baby.
-嗯-好了
-Hmm? -There you go.
好吧,假海豚,假海豚,假海豚
Okay, fake Dolphin, fake Dolphin, fake Dolphin.
答对了
Bingo.
-鲨鱼先生,鲨鱼先生-哦!
-Mr. Shark, Mr. Shark! -Ooh!
鲨鱼真的能闻到一英里外的血吗?
Is it true sharks can smell blood a mile away?
什么不,这太奇怪了
What? No. That’s freaky.
-哦,狼先生!沃尔夫先生-嘿。哇
-Oh, Mr. Wolf! Mr. Wolf! Hey. Whoa.
很高兴见到你。
It is a pleasure to meet you.
-这是我的荣幸-我喜欢你的视频。
-Pleasure is all mine. -I loved your video.
我能给我的孩子们照张相吗?
Can I get a picture for my kids?
等一下,伙计们。让我。。。让我,呃。。。
Uh, hey, just a minute, guys. Let me… let me, uh…
我有。。。我马上回来
I got… I’ll be right back.
好了,沃尔夫,你在忙什么?
Okay, Wolf, what are you up to?
对,像这样的罪犯
Yeah, with criminals like this,
你必须狡猾、微妙、隐形
you got to be crafty, subtle, invisible.
然后当他们放松警惕的时候。。。
And then the moment they let their guard down…
哇
whammo!
你必须跳出陷阱!
You gotta spring the trap!
总是领先一步
Always one step ahead.
我想我已经赚了一杯补水
I think I’ve earned a tonic water.
把它放在有趣的杯子里,嗯?
Put it in a fun glass, huh?
哦美好的
Oh! Nice.
哦,不
Oh, no.
嘿
Hey.
这是正确的
That’s right.
被吓倒
Be intimidated.
嗯
Mm.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
-什么-隐马尔可夫模型?
-What? -Hmm?
沃尔夫先生
Mr. Wolf.
黛安。是啊,真是个惊喜
Diane. Yeah, what a surprise.
如果我不知道的话
You know, if I didn’t know better,
我以为你在躲避我
I’d think that you were avoiding me.
避开你?
Avoiding you?
我为什么要这么做?
Wh-Why would I do that?
可以
Okay.
但我不得不说,我有点失望
But I have to say, I’m a little disappointed.
我希望你能邀请我跳舞
I was hoping you were gonna ask me to dance.
哦
Oh.
我懂了。你丢了羊皮
I see. You lost the sheep’s clothing.
是 啊我觉得是时候穿上自己的皮草了
Yeah. Figured it was time I got comfortable in my own fur.
如果你在这里感觉很好。。。
If you’re feeling good in here…
我说,如果你在这里感觉良好。。。
I said, if you’re feeling good in here…
我想我喜欢新的你
I think I like the new you.
好吧,那就是我们两个人
Well, that makes two of us.
拿出雨伞,因为正在下雨
Break out the umbrellas, because it’s raining money.
都是因为我不敢相信我会这么说–
All because of– I can’t even believe I’m saying this–
都是因为坏人
all because of the Bad Guys.
那么,感觉如何
So, how does it feel
让每个人都不害怕你的改变?
to have everyone not fear you for a change?
感觉很好
It feels good.
真的很好
Real good.
黛安。。。
Diane…
它属于你
It belongs to you.
非常感谢。谢谢你,沃尔夫先生
Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Wolf.
正如你所知,今晚筹集的资金
As you know, the money raised tonight
将于明天送到学校和医院
will be delivered tomorrow to schools, hospitals
以及全市其他有价值的事业
and other worthy causes across the city.
我只想花点时间来认识一下
I just want to take a moment to recognize
对我们的新观点负责的人。
the one responsible for our new outlook.
我们杰出的导师,
Our brilliant mentor,
-启蒙的典范-去做吧-来吧
-a paragon of enlightenment… -Do it. -Come on.
唯一的教授…
he one and only Professor…
狼,去吧-教授…
Wolf, do it. -Professor…
迈拉迪教授!
Professor Marmalade!
警长,我能为您效劳吗?
Chief, may I do the honors?
这不是计划
That’s not the plan.
发生了什么事?
What is happening?
他变得无赖了
He’s gone rogue.
交易就是交易
A deal’s a deal.
凭借赋予我的权力,这是我的荣幸
By the power vested in me, it is a pleasure
给坏人一个完整的标准。。。
to grant the Bad Guys a full par…
-真奇怪-陨石不见了!
-That was weird. -MAN: The meteorite is gone!