All right, that’s it.
-吐出来-嘿
-Spit them out. -Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
不管你喜不喜欢我们都会救你的
We gonna save you whether you like it or not.
我们在救你,你们这些蠢货
We’re saving you, you stupid hair balls.
不是那扇门。另一扇门
Not that door. The other door.
嘿,嘿
Hey, hey.
哇!
Whoa!
随时可以
Any second.
这不是它看起来的样子
It-it’s not what it looks like.
侵入、入室盗窃
Trespassing, burglary, mayhem,
用致命的爬行动物袭击?
assault with a deadly reptile?
好像那些可怜的啮齿动物
As if those poor rodents
经历的还不够
haven’t been through enough already.
不,黛安,求你了
No, Diane, please.
好的
Okay.
对不起,教授,我要给主任打电♥话♥
I’m sorry, Professor, but I’m calling the chief.
请来吧
Please. Come on.
这个实验结束了
This experiment is over.
实验需要时间
Experiments take time.
你忍♥不住?
You couldn’t help yourself?
所以我有点软弱。起诉我
So I had a moment of weakness. Sue me.
这在监狱里很难做到
That’s gonna be difficult to do from prison.
伙计们,我们现在该怎么办?
Guys, what do we do now?
是时候发起魅力攻势了
Hmm. Time to launch a charm offensive.
哦,是的。完整的克鲁尼
Oh, yeah. The full Clooney.
总督女士
Madam Governor.
黛安
Diane.
别耍我,狼
Do not Clooney me, Wolf.
哦,我明白了。你觉得我还是个坏人
Oh, I see what’s going on. You think I’m still a Bad Guy,
试图欺骗我的自♥由♥之路
trying to bamboozle my way to freedom.
但我们变了
But we’ve changed.
善良之花正在遍地开花
That flower of goodness is blossoming all over the place.
你不厌倦撒谎吗?
Don’t you ever get tired of lying?

No.
我是说。。。软糖
I mean… Fudge.
那是。。。那是个诡计问题,对吧?
That was… that was a trick question, right?
我给了你一个机会
I gave you an opportunity–
向全世界展示的机会
a chance to show the world
你不仅仅是一个可怕的刻板印象–
that you’re more than just a scary stereotype–
但你太骄傲了
but you’re too proud
或者太没勇气利用它
or too gutless to take advantage of it.
胆小鬼?我没有勇气?
Gutless? I’m gutless?

Oh.
对不起,我们见过面吗?
I’m sorry, have we met?
我是每个故事的反派
I’m the villain of every story.
在被证明无罪之前是有罪的
Guilty until proven innocent.
即使我们奇迹般地改变了
Even if by some miracle we did change,
谁会相信我们?
who’s gonna believe us, huh?
你当然不知道这件事
Of course you wouldn’t know anything about that,
穿上你的完美女装
with your Little Miss Perfect power suits.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
等等
Wait a second.
你做了什么。。。你怎么。。。
What did… How did you…
狼和狐狸没什么不同
A wolf and a fox are not so different.
也许他们会相信你,也许他们不会
Maybe they will believe you, maybe they won’t,
但这无关紧要
but it doesn’t matter.
不要为他们这么做。为你做吧
Don’t do it for them. Do it for you.
这是一个写自己故事的机会
This is a chance to write your own story.
为你和你的朋友找到更好的生活
To find a better life for you and your friends.
拜托,你会失去什么?
Come on, what have you got to lose?
我不知道。我的尊严?
I don’t know. My dignity?
是的,那艘船已经开航了
Yeah, well, that ship has already sailed.
信不信由你,我支持你,沃尔夫
Believe it or not, I’m rooting for you, Wolf.
你不给局长打电♥话♥了?
So you’re not gonna call the chief?
晚会上见
I’ll see you at the gala.
我想我们的开始不太好
I think we got off to a bad start.
名字叫沃尔夫
The name’s Wolf.
是的
Yep.
我知道很多
I get that a lot.
第一印象等等
First impressions and all.
不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no.
没关系。没关系
Uh, it’s okay. It’s okay.
我不会伤害你的。我知道你很害怕
I’m not gonna hurt you. I know you’re scared.
如果我是你,我也会的
I would be, too, if I were you.
给我一个机会
Just give me a chance.
事实上,我们有很多共同点
Truth is we actually have a lot in common.
不要告诉任何人
Don’t tell anyone,
但我喜欢一点点抓伤
but I love a little scratch
就在我耳朵后面
on the spot behind my ears.
你知道,就在那里
You know, right there.
最好的
The best.
来吧,基蒂
Come on, kitty.
-对。谁是一只好猫
-Yeah. Who’s a good kitty?
-谁是一只好猫-狼蛛:嗯,狼?
-Who’s a good kitty? -TARANTULA: Uh, Wolf?
你救了他?
Um, you saved him?
是的!
Yes!
是的。它起作用了
Yes. It’s working.
你拍的?
You-you filmed that?
是的,他们开始喜欢你了
Yes, and they’re starting to like you.
是啊!
Yeah!
好吧
All right!
这可能就足够了
This might just be enough
为了在晚会上赢得客人
to win over the guests at the gala.
-现在我们在说话-是的-好吧
-Now we’re talking! -Yes! -All right!
是的,我们做到了!好吧
Yeah, we did it! All right!
嗯,狼?
Uh, Wolf?
我必须说,你真的转过了一个弯
I must say, you’ve really turned a corner.
-你真的明白了-真正地
-You’re really getting it. -Really?
谢谢
Oh, uh, thanks.
现在,我是认真的
Now, I mean it.
我可以从头到尾看到它
And I can see it from tip to tail.
真遗憾,你得背这么多行李
It’s just a shame that you have to carry all that baggage.
你在说什么。。。你是说那些家伙?
What are you talk… You mean the guys?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你有很大的潜力,狼
MARMALADE: You have great potential, Wolf,
但在某个时刻,你必须做出选择
but at some point, you’re going to have to choose
在你的朋友或美好生活之间
between your friends or the good life.
嘿你还醒着吗?
Hey. You still awake?
你把猫带进来了?
You-you brought the cat in?
是的。是的,是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我只是。。。我只是把它留着以后用
I’m just… I’m just saving it up for later.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What’s up?
我只是有点担心
I was just getting a little worried,
既然你成了。。。
since you’ve kind of become a…
成什么
Become a what?
你知道,老师的宠儿
You know, teacher’s pet.
吃果酱会很舒服
Getting all cozy with Marmalade.
你摇尾巴什么
Your tail wagging and everything.
嗯,是的,因为它必须是可信的
Well, yeah, because it has to be believable.
嗯哼。是的,我想是的
Uh-huh. Yeah, I guess so.
只要这都是计划的一部分
As long as it’s all part of the plan.
这都是计划的一部分,不是吗?
It is all part of the plan, isn’t it?
斯内克,老兄,是谁先计划的?
Snake, buddy, who made the plan to begin with?
是的
You did.
所以我是最坚持计划的人,对吗?
So I’m the one who sticks to the plan the most, right?
是啊,莉。。。嗯,是的,好吧。。。
Yeah, ri… Uh, yeah, ok…
我想这是有道理的
I guess that makes sense, yeah.
但如果计划要改变
But if the plan were ever to change,
你会告诉我的,对吧?
you’d-you’d tell me, right?
我向你保证

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!