Piranha!
摒住呼吸
Don’t breathe it in.
我吸进去了
I breathed it in!
是的,他们有点古怪
Yeah, they’re a bit eccentric,
但当你生在我们身上时,你并不一定会赢
but when you’re born us, you don’t exactly win
许多人气竞赛
many popularity contests.
鲨鱼 鲨鱼!
Shark! Shark!
我希望人们不要把我们当成怪物吗?
Do I wish people didn’t see us as monsters?
八条腿,是有氧运动的八倍
Eight legs, eight times the cardio.
怪物
Monster!
当然,我知道 -怎么了,爸爸?
Sure, I do. -What’s up, papa?
但这些是我们发的牌
WOLF: But these are the cards we’ve been dealt,
所以我们还是玩吧
so we might as well play ’em.
头奖
Jackpot!
对
Yes!
嗯。。。
Um…
-胸部是什么-你疯了吗?
-What the thorax? -Are you crazy?
什么我只是想再追一次车
What? I just wanted a longer car chase.
这是最好的部分
It’s the best part.
头儿!是。。。
Chief! It’s…
他们
Them.
韦伯斯,开始
Webs, hit it.
抓住他们!
Get them!
我要把你们关起来
I’m gonna put you guys away for so long
你们这群跳蚤
your fleas will have fleas.
警长 你想吃蛋糕吗?
Chief. You want some cake?
你好像有点难受
You seem a little hangry.
在我。。。
Get that thing out of my face before I…
-对不起,警长-什么
-Excuse me, Chief. -What?
你是我的
You’re mine.
赫尔马诺
Hermano.
是的,我们可能很坏
Yeah, we may be bad,
但我们很快乐
but we’re so good at it.
哦,不,不,不,不,不,不,不!
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
继续跑,狼!
Keep running, Wolf!
算你们走运,总有一天我会抓到你们的
One of these days, your luck is gonna run out!
好了,食人鱼,你起来了
All right, Piranha, you’re up.
哦…
Oh…
生日快…
Happy bir…
-真的吗-蛇,来吧
-Seriously? -Snake, come on.
我们干一杯
At least make a toast.
-干杯!来吧-来吧
-Toast! Come on! -Come on.
-好的,好的。好吧干杯-哇!
-SNAKE: Okay, okay. All right. A toast. -Whoo!
好的
Fine.
在我的时代,我树敌很多,我是说,很多–
I’ve made a lot of enemies in my time– I mean, a lot–
但是在世界上所有的人当中
but out of all the people in the world,
我最喜欢你们了
I hate you guys the least.
-啊-这真是太美了
-Aw. -That was actually kind of beautiful.
你是个诗人,伙计
You’re a poet, man.
斯内克先生和他对生日的奇怪厌恶。
To Mr. Snake and his strange dislike of birthdays.
耶
Yay!
每个人都说“抢劫”
Everyone say, “Robbery.”
抢劫。
Robbery.
哦
Oh.
看看那些酒窝。
Look at those dimples.
-生日快乐,伙计-可以
-Happy birthday, buddy. -Okay.
-现在,加油,伙计们-对
-Now, dig in, fellas. -Yes!
食人鱼!
Piranha!
别这样
Don’t do that.
太恶心了
That was so gross.
那是我的午餐!
That was my lunch!
你打盹,你输了
You snooze, you lose.
你喜欢那样
You like that.
完美
Nice.
哦,哇
Ooh, wow.
我忘了我们有推瓶
I forgot we had those Push Pops.
伙计,我的肚子现在像海怪一样隆隆作响
Man, my tummy is rumbling like a kraken right now.
是 啊想要吗?
Yeah. Want it?
你知道他不会给你的
You know he’s not gonna give it to you.
不,我内心深处相信
No, I believe that deep down
蛇是一个善良而慷慨的灵魂
Snake is a kind and generous soul.
为什么?
Why?
在这里拿去吧
Here. Take it.
哦,是的!
Oh, yeah!
请给我开门
Pop me, please.
-啊-哈
-Ah… -Ha!
笨蛋
Sucker.
来吧,伙计。现在你要让我变得咄咄逼人
Come on, man. Now you gonna make me get all aggressive.
动物
Animals.
吐出来!吐出来!
Spit it out! Spit it out!
从不
Never!
让我们看看他们今天在说什么
Let’s see what they’re saying about us today.
怎么了?这里是蒂芙妮·弗洛菲特,第六频道动作新闻
What up? It’s Tiffany Fluffit, Channel 6 Action News.
坏人又袭击了。。。
The Bad Guys have struck again…
伙计们,伙计们,住手。我们在电视上
Guys, guys, stop it. We’re on TV.
-哦,哦!-。。。再次证明他们
-Ooh, ooh! -…proving once more that they
是我们这个时代最邪恶的罪犯
are the most diabolical criminals of our time.
哦,“恶魔”这是新的
Ooh, “diabolical.” That’s new.
知道这听起来像什么吗?古龙水
Know what it sounds like? A cologne.
恶魔般的
Diabolical.
为了应对这场令人发指的犯罪狂潮
To address this heinous crime spree
是新当选的州长黛安·福辛顿
is the newly elected governor, Diane Foxington.
-州长? -好的 是 啊
-Governor? -Okay. Yeah.
-我听到了。我听到了-(记者叫嚣)
-I hear you. I hear you. -(reporters clamoring)
听着,听着。我们都知道坏人有多卑鄙
Listen, listen. We all know how dastardly the Bad Guys are.
当然了-但最重要的是。。。
You bet we are. -But more than anything…
我为他们感到难过
I feel sorry for them.
什么
What?
这些所谓的坏人
These so-called Bad Guys
都是二流的。
are really just second-rate has-beens.
在他们业余的滑稽动作背后
Behind their amateurish antics
坦率地说,还有一些非原创的胡闹–
and, frankly, unoriginal capers–
我是说,真的,另一家银行–
I mean, really, another bank?–
只不过是一口愤怒的深井。。。
is nothing but a deep well of anger…
我没生气!你生气了!
I ain’t angry! You’re angry!
否认-不是真的
denial -Not true.
自我厌恶
and self-loathing.
我唯一讨厌的人就是你
The only one I self-loathe is you.
这些漏洞没有多少现金
And those are holes that no amount of cash
或者说无价的艺术永远无法填满
or priceless art can ever fill.
食品网络上有什么?
What’s on the Food Network?
黛安:那么,我们能不能忘了。。。
DIANE: So, can we just forget about…
她是谁来评判我们?
Who-who is she to judge us?
专注于更积极的事情
and focus on more positive things?
还有什么比这更积极的呢
And what could be more positive
比一年一度的好撒马利亚奖,
than the Annual Good Samaritan Awards,
明晚我将在那里展示金海豚
where tomorrow night I will present the Golden Dolphin
献给今年最优秀的公民?
to this year’s goodest citizen?
我不敢相信我投了她的票。
I can’t believe I voted for her.
你投了她的票?
You voted for her?
什么?她擅长气候变化。
What? She’s good on climate change.
等待发生什么事?
Wait. What’s going on?
你的眼睛闪闪发光
You’ve got that twinkle in your eye.
伙计们,谁要换工作?
Guys, who’s up for another job?
一个大的
A big one.
金色海豚
SNAKE: The Golden Dolphin.
-真的吗-哦
-Seriously? -Oh.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was the crazy one.
那项工作使每一个尝试过的罪犯都崩溃了
That job has broken every criminal who’s tried it.
布加勒斯特强盗,幸运的吉姆
The Bucharest Bandits, Lucky Jim.
深红色的爪子