确切地
Exactly.
等
Wait.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on.
等等,等等,等等
Hold it, hold it, hold it.
好的,好的。你赢了
Okay, okay. You win.
你可以拥有太空石
You can have the space rock.
好孩子,狼
Good boy, Wolf.
开车
Take the wheel.
没那么快
Not so fast.
先把他拉上来,不然我就用这个
Pull him up first, or I’ll use this.
哦,来吧
Oh, come now.
去做吧,否则你会失去那块石头的
Do it, or you’ll lose the rock.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
拥抱!
Cuddles!
你想要他?他是你的
You want him? He’s yours.
蛇不,不,不!
Snake! No, no, no!
-蛇-哦,不!
-Snake! -Oh, no!
伙计们,我知道这很疯狂,但我们要跳下去
Guys, I know it’s crazy, but we’re gonna jump it.
疯子你终于能说我的语言了,奇科
Crazy? You’re finally speaking my language, chico.
我们会成功的!
We’re gonna make it!
不!
No!
你回来了
You came back.
蛇
Snake.
我应该对你说实话
I should’ve been honest with you.
我担心如果你知道
I was afraid that if you knew
我想表现得很好,你。。。
I-I wanted to be good that you’d…
表现得像个混♥蛋♥,再也不和你说话了?
Act like a jerk and never talk to you again?
是的
Yeah.
重点是我。。。我,我,你知道。。。
Point is I… I-I-I, you know…
是 啊我也爱你,伙计
Yeah. I love you, too, buddy.
这太美了
This-this is so beautiful.
你们知道这有多美吗?
Do you know how beautiful this is, you guys?
现在…
Now…
现在你要让我哭了
Now you’re gonna make me cry.
我知道!
I know!
真可怜,对吧?
So pathetic, right?
来吧,伙计们。
Come on, guys.
谁说结束了?
Who said it was the end?
不,不,不,不要。。。不,不,拥抱!
No, no, no, don’t… No, no. Cuddles!
我们正在失去高度!
We’re losing altitude!
我们正在失去高度!我们要下去了!
We’re losing altitude! We’re going down!
怎么搞的?我们爆♥炸♥了吗?
What happened? Did we blow up?
这是天堂吗?
Is this heaven?
就是这样
That is it.
嘿!
Hey!
这次你绝对逃不掉
There is absolutely no way you’re getting away this time.
-等等,福辛顿州长?
-Wait, Chief. -Governor Foxington?
-不要这样做-噢!
-Don’t do this. -Ow!
他们没有偷陨石
They didn’t steal the meteorite.
他们要把它带回来
They were bringing it back.
哈你怎么知道的?
Ha! How could you know that?
除非除非你在密谋
Unless… unless you were conspiring
和一群已知的罪犯在一起
with a bunch of known criminals.
好…
Well…
事实上,事实上
as a matter of fact,
该是我坦白的时候了
it’s time I came clean about something.
事实是我真的…真的…
The truth is I’m really…r-really…
真的很喜欢救赎弧
Really a big fan of redemption arcs.
是的,我们知道
Yeah, we know.
我们跑完了
We’re done running away.
-对-嗯
-Yeah. -Mm-hmm.
-对-是的
-Yeah. -Yep.
警长,做你该做的
Chief, do what you need to do.
什么
What?
你要自首吗?
Y-You’re turning yourself in?
我们可能没偷陨石
We might not have stolen the meteorite,
但我们确实偷了很多其他东西
but we did steal a lot of other things.
该是我们承担责任的时候了
It’s time we took some responsibility.
开始一个干净的状态
Start a clean state.
带我们进去,头儿
Take us in, Chief.
哇,真的吗?
Wow, really?
你终于做到了。
You finally did it.
这是你的时刻,警长
This is your moment, Chief.
喝进去
Drink it in.
哇
Wow.
你知道,我应该。。。我应该发表演讲
You know, I should… I should give a speech.
我我应该,不是吗?
I… Well, I-I should, shouldn’t I?
我六岁的时候
When I was six years old,
我决定玩短笛
I decided that I wanted to play the piccolo,
却发现我的手指
only to find that my fingers were just
对那个脆弱的小仪器来说太强大了
too powerful for that fragile little instrument.
就在那时我发现了执法
And that’s when I discovered law enforcement.
我为你感到骄傲,沃尔夫
I’m proud of you, Wolf.
你知道,狐狸和狼没什么不同
You know, a fox and a wolf are not that different.
州长,你有一件好事要做
You got a good thing going here, Governor.
所以,原来是坏人的传奇故事
So, it turns out the saga of the Bad Guys
得出了一个简单且完全令人满意的结论
has come to a simple and totally satisfying conclusion.
虽然我想知道,陨石怎么了?
Though I wonder, what happened to the meteorite?
拥抱!快点,快点!
Cuddles! Faster, faster!
是迈拉迪教授!
TIFFANY: It’s Professor Marmalade!
他要把陨石带回来
He’s bringing the meteorite back.
嗯?嗯,是的,是的
Huh? Uh, yes, yes.
带来。。。把它带回来
Bringing… bringing it back.
这正是我正在做的
That’s precisely what I am doing.
别再看了
Look no further.
你的英雄来了
Your hero has arrived.
教授,有什么评论吗?
Professor, care to comment?
我试着帮他们
I tried to help them
但最后,还是老故事
but in the end, it’s the same old story.
坏人坏人坏人好人好人
Bad guys bad, good guys good.
真的。太聪明了
So true. So wise.
此外,为了城市的利益
Furthermore, for the good of the city,
我已经慷慨地决定接受这块陨石
I have generously decided to take the meteorite
回到我的院子里保管
back to my compound for safekeeping.
他真的要逍遥法外吗?
Is he seriously gonna get away with this?
非常感谢。天哪,你真好
Thank you. Gosh, you’re kind.
为我放弃吧!
Give it up for me!
等一下
Wait a second.
这不是陨石
This isn’t the meteorite.
这是一盏灯
It’s a lamp.
大家:嗯?
ALL: Huh?
什么?
What?
蛇,你刚才做了什么?
Snake, what did you just do?
什么?我朋友很伤心
SNAKE: What? My friend was sad,
我只是在鼓励他
and I was just cheering him up.
我认为狼是对的
I think Wolf was right.
也许我们不只是可怕的恶棍
Maybe we could be more than just scary villains.
我很坏。你很坏
I’m bad. You’re bad.
让我们一起变坏吧
Let’s be bad together.
你已经达成协议了
You’ve got yourself a deal.
-我能试穿一下吗-当然,搭档
-Can I try it on? -Of course, partner.
别介意我们
Don’t mind us.
只是抢劫这个地方
Just robbing this place.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
但如果那是一盏灯,那么。。。
But if that’s a lamp, where is the…
那个旧开关
The old switcheroo.
是屁♥股♥
It’s a butt.
等等
Hold on.
这是尊邦戈钻石
This is the Zumpango diamond.
但这是被…
But this was stolen by the…