我只是站在右边的我
I’m just me on the right side.
你做得对
You’re doing the right thing.
有一天你的朋友如果他们是真正的朋友
And someday your friends, if they’re real friends,
我想他们会理解的
I think they’ll understand.
现在,来吧,我们进去吧
Now, come on, let’s get inside.
你看起来像刚从监狱里逃出来
You look like you just busted out of a prison.
豚鼠?
Guinea pigs?
迈拉迪
Marmalade.
让我们跳起来
Let’s bounce.
这就是大红爪子的藏身之处
So this is the hideout of the great Crimson Paw.
小吃休息?
Snack break?
好吧,时间很奇怪,但你知道
Okay, oddly timed, but you do you.
自动语♥音♥:身份验证
AUTOMATED VOICE: Identity verified.
-什么-欢迎,黛安
-What? -Welcome, Diane.
-哇!天哪
-Whoa! Holy moly!
回家真是太好了
It’s so good to be home.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
激光瞄准拉链?
Laser-sighted zip line?
XM-2400雷达干扰机?不可能
The XM-2400 radar jammer? No way.
实际上我更喜欢早期的型号♥
I actually prefer the earlier model.
同意不同意
Agree to disagree.
这东西也不错
Uh, this stuff is nice, too.
是的,那是喷灯
Yeah, that’s a blowtorch.
而且,不是你的颜色
Also, not really your color.
好的,迈拉迪
All righty, Marmalade.
你在干什么,你这个毛茸茸的小怪人?
What are you up to, you fuzzy little weirdo?
我们需要关注这座城市
We need eyes on the city.
让我们看看是否能破解
Let’s see if we can’t hack
进入政♥府♥的监控卫星
into the government’s surveillance satellite.
但你是州长。你就不能问问吗?
But you’re the governor. Couldn’t you just ask?
是的,但是。。。文书工作
Yeah, but… the paperwork.
我肯定在这里发现了可疑的活动
I am definitely picking up on suspicious activity here.
这些是豚鼠的热信♥号♥♥
Those are guinea pig heat signatures.
果酱似乎在控制它们
Marmalade seems to be controlling them.
但是做什么呢?
But to do what?
没有明显的目标
There are no obvious targets.
那是因为他们在移♥动♥目标
That’s because they’re moving targets.
他的慈善筹款
His charity fundraiser.
他要偷他自己名下的钱?
He’s gonna steal the money raised in his own name?
这是世界上有史以来最大的抢劫案
It’s the greatest heist the world’s ever seen.
卡车里有十亿美元
$1 billion inside trucks,
在去全市慈善机构的路上
on their way to charities all over the city.
我们需要切断果酱的联♥系♥
We need to cut off Marmalade’s communication
和他的豚鼠军队在一起
with his guinea pig army.
如果没有信♥号♥♥。。。
If there’s no signal…
没有抢劫
There’s no heist.
我们必须偷陨石
We have to steal the meteorite.
很可爱
That was very cute,
-我们刚才在那里做的事-好吧
-that thing we just did there. -All right.
穿上你的大女孩裤子。我们正在准备
Put on your big-girl pants. We’re gearing up.
我不会接受的
I wouldn’t take that.
那些东西会把你的裤子扯下来
Those things rip your pants right off.
呵呵。试着穿干净的内衣
Huh. Try wearing clean underwear.
以防万一
Just in case.
什么。。。
Wha…
你偷了我的车?
You stole my car?
尊重点
Respect.
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
-不-什么
-No! -What?
我们所有的东西?
All our stuff?
-一切都在哪里-不,不,不,不,不。
-Where is everything? -No, no, no, no, no.
-不,不,不,不,不,不,不,不-我们所有的东西。
-No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! -All our stuff.
-都没了-我的伪装柜!
-It’s all gone. -My disguise closet!
我的东西呢
Where’s my things?
狼把我们所有的战利品都给了我们。
Wolf gave away all our loot.
我们把它偷走了。
We stole it fair and square.
现在我明白这是什么感觉了
Now I understand what it feels like
把你的东西偷走
to have things stolen from you.
我不喜欢!
I don’t like it!
我真的不喜欢!
I really don’t like it!
我们没有食物。我们没有钱
We got no food. We got no money.
我们没有钱可以用来买♥♥食物
We got no money we could use to buy food.
我们卖♥♥不到能赚钱的食物
No food we can sell for money.
我们…
We…
好吧,好吧,好吧
All right, okay, okay.
这里,这里。拿去吧
Here, here. Take it.
别哭了,伙计。
Now, stop crying, buddy.
斯内克,你刚才做了什么?
Um, Snake, what did you just do?
什么我的朋友很伤心
What? My friend was sad.
我只是在给他加油。
I was just cheering him up.
你你做了一件好事
You… you did a good thing.
-对我来说-别傻了
-For me. -Don’t be ridiculous.
我只是把你的需要放在我自己的需要之前
I just put your needs before my own.
-对。你表现得很好-我不是
-Yeah. You’re being good. -I’m not.
我只是为了让鲨鱼开心而做出牺牲。
I was simply making a sacrifice so Shark could be happy.
这就是“好”的实际定义
That is the actual definition of being good.
斯内克,你
Snake, you,
我们中最坏的一个,最自私的一个
the worst one of us, the most selfish.
-恶毒的-可怕的
-Spiteful. -Terrible.
-鬼鬼祟祟的-不诚实的
-Sneaky. -Dishonest.
-麻木不仁-善于操纵的
-Insensitive. -Manipulative.
-蛇形的-斯坦基
-Snakelike. -Stanky.
你的意思是?
And your point is?
我认为沃尔夫是对的
I think Wolf was right.
也许我们不只是可怕的恶棍
Maybe we could be more than just scary villains.
什么。。。?
Wh…?
哦,哇
Oh, wow.
这是。。。这是摇摆吗?
Is this… is this wagging?
我们在摇摆
We’re-we’re wagging.
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
我们永远都是坏人!
We’ll always be Bad Guys!
快点,快点,我的小猪
Faster, faster, my little pigs.
一旦我们偷了陨石
Once we steal the meteorite,
我们直接报♥警♥
we take it straight to the police.
一切都会被原谅
And all will be forgiven.
我不知道“全部”,但这只是个开始
I don’t know about “all,” but it’s a start.
真奇怪
That’s strange.
为什么迈拉迪会让金海豚不受保护?
Why would Marmalade leave the Golden Dolphin unprotected?
-因为这可能是个陷阱-或者也许。。。
-Because maybe it’s a trap. -Or maybe…
-等等,等等,等等
-Wait, wait, wait!
是的,那是个陷阱
Yeah, it was a trap.
好吧,好吧,好吧
Well, well, well.
如果不是我的宝贝学生
If it isn’t my prized pupil.
你还带来了州长
And you’ve brought along the governor.
或者我应该说。。。
Or should I say…
-深红色的爪子
-the Crimson Paw?
嗯,这是一个多么巧妙的伪装尊邦钻石的方法
Mm, what an ingenious way to disguise a Zumpango diamond,
把它藏在显眼的地方
hiding it in plain sight.
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
什么我多愁善感
What? I’m sentimental.
你总是很有气派
You always did have panache.
然而,你还是掉进了我的陷阱
And yet, you still fell right into my trap.
但你怎么知道我们会在这里?
But how did you know we’d even be here?
哦,我从一个朋友那里得到了一点提示
Oh, I got a little tip from a friend.
嘿,伙计
Hey, buddy.
挂起来怎么样?
How’s it hanging?

Snake.
我能说什么?我们只是点击了一下
What can I say? We just clicked.
哦,是吗?为你最喜欢的食物工作感觉如何?
Oh, yeah? How’s it feel to be working for your favorite food?
啊,你只是嫉妒
Ah, you’re just jealous

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!