Welcome to Hell’s Angels.
谢谢
Thank you.
地狱天使 大本营
天空无云 战事推迟
我已经去了查特沃思
I’ve been to Chatsworth,
圣塔克鲁兹 恩西诺 圣地亚哥…
Santa Cruz, Encino, San Diego…
里沃塞德 凡耐还有贝克斯菲尔德
Riverside, Van Nuys and Bakersfield.
都已经八个月了
It has been eight months!
我他妈该死的云彩呢 嗯?
Where are my goddamn clouds, huh?
它们是会动的 休斯先生!
They move, Mr. Hughes!
云彩是会动的
Clouds move.
它们就是这样的 它们会动! – 你看见了吗?
That’s what they do. They move! – You see that?
我一天要花5271美元
It is costing me $5271 a day…
让这些飞机待在地上
to keep those planes on the ground.
给我找点该死的云彩来 好吗?
You find me some goddamn clouds, huh?
地狱天使 第二年
天气不错
Nice day.
嗯 真好笑
Yeah, very funny.
我接到休斯顿那边的一个电♥话♥ 他们越来越紧张了
I got a call from Houston. They’re getting nervous.
别给他们看那些该死的账单
Stop showing them the damn bills.
那是不合法的
That would be illegal.
妈的 不可能 也许有点不合适
Shit, no. Maybe it’s a little bit naughty.
休斯工具公♥司♥是在德克萨斯注册的
Hughes Tool is incorporated in Texas.
账单必须给他们看
They have to see the bills.
在这边注册一个新公♥司♥
Incorporate a new division out here.
就叫休斯飞机公♥司♥
We’ll call it Hughes Aircraft.
整流罩上需要这些铆钉吗?
Do we need these rivets on the cowling?
对 要不然反向推力会让它脱落的
Yeah, or the reverse thrust would rip it off.
它们会产生阻力的 想点办法
They’re gonna give me drag. Do something about that.
铆钉上的阻力? – 我需要她无比光滑
Wind resistance on rivets? – I want her slippery.
在加利福尼亚注册…
There are tax consequences…
会有税务上的影响
to incorporating in California.
那你多费点心 好吗? – 休斯先生!
Just take care of it, would you? – Mr. Hughes!
奥克兰!
Oakland!
奥克兰有云了!
We have clouds in Oakland!
这次你是认真的?
You mean it this time?
没错!
Yes!
该死的 没错 我可以向你保证
Goddamn it, yes. I can promise you.
奥克兰有云了
Clouds in Oakland.
好了 别太激动了
All right, don’t get all jittery now.
奥克兰!
Oakland!
奥克兰!
Oakland!
我们去奥克兰! 奥克兰
We’re going to Oakland! Oakland.
下到左边去!
Down and to the left!
太完美了
That’s perfect!
没错 参议员乔治
That’s right, Senator George.
是的 年轻的霍华德·休斯成功了!
Yes, young Howard Hughes has pulled it off!
经过两年的时间
After two years,
地狱天使终于完成了拍摄
Hell’s Angels has finally finished filming.
今晚在好莱坞会有…
There’s gonna be one heck of…
一场宏大的庆功会
a wrap party in Hollywood tonight.
花费? 令人嗔目结舌的两百万美元
The price tag? A staggering $2 million.
如果美国的所有人都买♥♥一张票的话…
If every human being in America buys a ticket…
他甚至有可能赚钱
he might even make a profit.
先是没有云
First, clouds don’t come.
然后飞机机械故障 然后飞机坠毁
Then planes break down. Then the planes crash.
我们经历了一切事情
We’ve had everything but…
就差一场蝗灾了
a plague of locusts on this thing.
我的意思是 你必须承认
I mean, you have to admit.
那么 坦白说 你真的曾经认为…
Now, honestly, did you ever think…
你能拍完这部片子吗?
you’d actually finish the damn thing?
跟我来
Come with me.
妈妈 亲爱的 如果我这出剧成功了…
Mama, darling, if I’m a success in this show…
…我们就从这里搬走 – 噢 不
…we’re gonna move from here. – Oh, no.
没错 我们要搬到布朗克斯区去
Yes. We’re gonna move up in the Bronx.
那里有绿草 还有很多你认识的人
Green grass, a lot of people you know.
金斯堡家 古腾堡家 还有戈德堡家
The Ginsbergs, the Guttenbergs and the Goldbergs.
噢 有很多的”堡” 我不全认识他们
Oh, a whole lot of “bergs.” I don’t know them all.
看 这才是人们想要的
See, this is what the people want.
无声电影已经是过去式了
Silent pictures are yesterday’ s news.
所以我想我们得重新拍
So I figure we gotta reshoot…
有声音的地狱天使
Hell’s Angels for sound.
重拍得要多少?
How much of it?
全部 你开口问之前 我先告诉你
All of it. Before you ask, I’ll tell you.
再追加一百七十万 我们有那么多吗?
An additional 1.7 million. We got that much?
没有! – 好 我们会赚来的
No! – Well, we’ll make it.
你多费点心 好吗?
Take care of that, would you?
现在 听听这个
Now, get this.
地狱天使 第三年
在罗马大街7000号♥的走廊里…
In the halls of 7000 Romaine…
正在日复一日 月复一月地进行着
it goes on day after day, month after month.
霍华德·休斯正在剪辑大约25英里长的胶片
Howard Hughes is now editing some 25 miles of film.
要我说现在就把片子发行
Heck, I say release it now and…
世界上就有第一部560个小时长的电影了
give the world its first 560- hour movie.
帕特 休斯先生要立刻把这卷胶片
Pat, Mr. Hughes needs this reel…
送到放映室去
in the projection room right now!
适可而止吧 休斯先生
Enough is enough, Mr. Hughes.
你真的会让我们…
Are you ever gonna let us…
看到你的这部史诗吗?
actually see this epic of yours?
快点!
Hurry up!
谁? – 诺阿
Who is it? – Noah.
进来
Come on in.
我和休斯顿那边 打了整整三个小时电♥话♥
I’ve been on the phone to Houston for three hours.
我们正在整理我们每一本该死的帐簿
We’re fixing every goddamn book we have.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
对 再放一遍第10卷胶片
Yeah. Run reel 1 0 again.
我觉得我们可能拍重了一个镜头
I think we’re duplicating a shot here.
告诉吉米我要10块巧克力曲奇
And tell Jimmy I want 1 0 chocolate chip cookies,
好吗?
all right?
巧克力块要中等大小 不要离边缘太近
Medium chips, none too close to the outside.
明白了?
Got it?
你记得第10卷上那个该死的镜头吗?
You remember that goddamn shot from reel 1 0?
不 第10卷我什么也不记得
No. I don’t remember anything from reel 1 0.
我根本不知道第10卷是什么东西
I don’t know what reel 1 0 is.
我是个生意人 霍华德 而你也是
I’m a businessman, Howard. And so are you.
好 听着
Now, look.
这是个美好的过程
This has been a great ride.
我们得到了很多见鬼的乐趣
We’ve had a hell of a lot of fun.
可你现在做的这个 让你一天损失25000美元
But you’re losing $25,000 a day doing this.
每一天
Every day.
好 那我有什么选择?
So, what are my options?
这个嘛 这一次我想你无从选择
Well, this time I don’t know that you have any.
恐怕你必须得停手了
I’m afraid you gotta close it down.
让自己脱身
Dig your way out.
很遗憾 霍华德
I’m sorry, Howard.
真的很遗憾
I truly am.
第10卷胶片 休斯先生
Reel 10, Mr. Hughes.
把工具公♥司♥抵押出去
Mortgage Tool Co.
每一分财产 你听到我的话了
Every asset. You heard me.
如果你这么做 你可能会失去一切
If you do that, you could lose everything.
嗯 我不会的
Well, I won’t.
我不会的
I won’t.
好吧
All right.
我会着手办的
I’ll get into it.
谢了 诺阿
Thanks, Noah.
超过50万的人列于…
More than half a million souls lining…
好莱坞大道两旁
the curb of Hollywood Boulevard.
看这些汽车啊!
Look at the automobiles!
这里有至少45,000辆汽车
There are 45,000 cars here,
使这里成为有史以来最大的交通堵塞
making it the greatest traffic jam ever seen.
霍华德·休斯现在一定是百感交集
Howard Hughes must have a lump in his throat.
股票崩♥盘♥六个月后
Six months after the stock market crashes…
经历了三名飞行员的死亡…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!