Arms and ammunition. Over.
你口口声声说要控制 却崇尚混乱
You speak of control, yet you court chaos.
这就是他的作风 不是吗
That’s his M.O., isn’t it?
我们算是团队吗
I mean, what are we, a team?
不 我们在一起只会产生混乱
No, we’re a chemical mixture that makes chaos.
我们…就是个定时炸♥弹♥
We’re a time bomb.
你最好别插嘴
You need to step away.
他为什么就不能发泄一下呢
Why shouldn’t the guy let off a little steam?
这你清楚得很 少胡闹
You know damn well why. Back off!
我倒想看看你有没有本事让我不闹
I’m starting to want you to make me.
是吗 你只是穿着铁甲威风罢了
Yeah. Big man in a suit of armour.
没有铁甲 你又算什么
Take that off, what are you?
超级天才 亿万富翁 花心萝卜 慈善人士
Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
我认识很多人 即使没有这些也比你强上十倍
I know guys with none of that worth ten of you.
我看过关于你的资料
I’ve seen the footage.
你只在乎你自己
The only thing you really fight for is yourself.
你不会做出牺牲
You’re not the guy to make the sacrifice play,
不会匍在铁丝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上让战友爬过去
to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.
要是我就剪断铁丝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
I think I would just cut the wire.
总是有歪门邪道
Always a way out.
你也许不是威胁
You may not be a threat
但你最好别再充英雄了
but you better stop pretending to be a hero.
英雄 你那样的英雄吗
A hero? Like you?
你就是个实验品 罗杰斯
You’re a laboratory experiment, Rogers.
你的一切超凡也不过是一瓶血清给的
Everything special about you came out of a bottle.
穿上铁甲 我们来战
Put on the suit. Let’s go a few rounds.
你们人类真渺小
You people are so petty and tiny.
这也叫团队
Yeah, this is a team.
罗曼诺夫特工 请你护送
Agent Romanoff, would you escort
班纳博士回他的…
Dr Banner back to his…
去哪 你把我的房♥间给别人了
Where? You rented my room.
那个囚室只是以防…
The cell was just in case…
以防你必须杀我
In case you needed to kill me.
但你杀不了我 我知道 我自己试过
But you can’t. I know, I tried.
我很低落 看不到出路
I got low. I didn’t see an end.
所以我吞枪自杀 而那家伙把子弹吐了出来
So, I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it out.
所以我活了下去
So I moved on.
专注于帮助别人 我本来很好
I focused on helping other people. I was good.
直到你们把我拉来这场闹剧
Until you dragged me back into this freak show
还危及所有人的安全
and put everyone here at risk.
你不是想知道我有什么诀窍吗 罗曼诺夫特工
You want to know my secret, Agent Romanoff?
我怎么保持冷静的诀窍
You want to know how I stay calm?
班纳博士
Dr Banner,
放下权杖
put down the sceptre.
找到了
Got it.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, kids,
你们没机会看我亮绝活了
you don’t get to see my party trick after all.
找到宇宙魔方了吗
You located the Tesseract?
我能更快赶过去
I could get there fastest.
宇宙魔方是阿斯加德的 人类无法控制
The Tesseract belongs on Asgard. No human is a match for it.
-你不能自己去 -你要阻止我吗
– You’re not going alone. – You’re gonna stop me?
等你穿上铁甲再说
Put on the suit, let’s find out.
打老年人我毫无压力
I’m not afraid to hit an old man.
快穿上铁甲
Put on the suit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
去穿铁甲
Put on the suit.
听你的
Yeah.
全员就位
All hands to stations.
-希尔 -航母外部发生爆♥炸♥
– Hill! – External detonation.
-3号♥引擎停机 -我们遭到了袭击
– Number three engine is down. – We’ve been hit.
-能修好吗 -3号♥引擎失火
– Can they get it running? – Fire in engine three!
-什么情况 -涡轮机还算完好
– Talk to me. – Turbine looks mostly intact
但我们在飞行状态下
but it’s impossible to get out there to make repairs
无法进入故障区维修
while we’re in the air.
再失去一个引擎我们就要坠毁了
If we lose one more engine we won’t be.
派人出去修理引擎
Somebody’s got to get outside and patch that engine.
-斯塔克 听到了吗 -我这就去
– Stark, you copy that? – I’m on it.
科尔森 启动关押区防御性封锁
Coulson, initiate defensive lockdown in the detention section,
再去军械库
then get to the armoury.
罗曼诺夫
Romanoff?
我们没事
We’re okay.
没事的吧
We’re okay, right?
-别让引擎启动 -是 长官
– Keep that engine down! – Yes, sir.
去关押区 先关闭摄像头
Detention, wait for cameras to go dark.
-是 -跟我来
– Got it. – Stay close.
到第4层
Let’s go, Level 4.
3号♥引擎 那边见
Engine three. I’ll meet you there.
博士
Doctor?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你得挺住 不能正中洛基下怀
You got to fight it. This is just what Loki wants.
我们不会有事的 听我说
We’re going to be okay. Listen to me.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
不会有事 好吗
We’re going to be okay. All right?
我用生命发誓 我一定会救你出去
I swear on my life I will get you out of this.
你不会再被牵扯进来 再也不…
You will walk away and never ever…
你的命
Your life?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
调转航母 航向180 向南行进
Bring the carrier about to a 1-8-0, heading south!
-把航母开向海面 -我们在盲目飞行
– Take us to the water! – We’re flying blind.
引擎故障后 导航系统重置了
Navigation’s recalibrating after the engine failure.
天上有太阳吗
Is the sun coming up?
-有 长官 -那就在太阳右边飞
– Yes, sir. – Then put it on the left.
开往海面
Get us over water.
再有涡轮熄火就要坠毁了
One more turbine goes down, and we drop.
谢谢
Thanks.
斯塔克
Stark!
斯塔克 我来了
Stark, I’m here!
很好
Good.
看看是什么情况
Let’s see what we’ve got.
我得先修复超导冷却系统
I got to get this superconducting coolant system back online
之后才能进入转轮
before I can access the rotors,
清理残骸
work on dislodging the debris.
你去引擎控制面板那里
I need you to get to that engine control panel
告诉我哪些继电器过载了
and tell me which relays are in overload position.
你看到了什么
What does it look like in there?
电力设备
It seems to run on some form of electricity.
嗯 你也没说错
Well, you’re not wrong.
我们不是敌人 班纳
We are not your enemies, Banner.
快清醒过来
Try to think!
好 继电器正常了
Okay, the relays are intact.
接下来怎么做
What’s our next move?
就算我清理了残骸
Even if I clear the rotors,
没有助力 转轮也无法重新启动
this thing won’t re-engage without a jump.
我得进去推着它转
I’m going to have to get in there and push.
转速上升了你就会被切碎
If that thing gets up to speed, you’ll get shredded.
定子控制器
That stator control unit
能翻转磁极
can reverse the polarity long enough
直至磁悬浮解除 就能…
to disengage maglev and that could…
说人话
Speak English!
看到红色控制杆了吗
You see that red lever?
它能让转轮减速 给我飞出来的时间
It will slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out.
待在那里 等我指令
Stand by it. Wait for my word.
撤离下层机库甲板上的全部人员
We need full evac on the lower hangar bay.
小心手雷
Grenade!
有人入侵
We’ve got a perimeter breach!
敌人身着神盾局装备
Hostiles are in S.H.I.E.L.D. gear.
全员注意
Call-outs at every junction.
绿巨人和托尔在4层研发层
We have the Hulk and Thor on Research Level 4.
2层和3层的摄像头被破坏
Levels 2 and 3 are dark.
长官 绿巨人会把这里彻底毁掉
Sir, the Hulk will tear this place apart!
那就吸引他的注意力