No tension, no surprises.
这么淡定
Nothing?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
谁知道呢
Jury’s out.
你还真能压得住火气 你有什么诀窍
You really have got a lid on it, haven’t you? What’s your secret?
舒缓爵士乐 邦哥鼓 还是抽一大袋大♥麻♥
Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?
你把所有的事都当成笑话吗
Is everything a joke to you?
只有好笑的事
Funny things are.
危及航母上所有人的生命安全并不好笑
Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn’t funny.
-无意冒犯 博士 -没关系
– No offence, Doc. – It’s all right,
我要是连这都受不住 也不会来了
I wouldn’t have come aboard if I couldn’t handle pointy things.
你太小心了 大块头
You’re tip-toeing, big man.
你该放开点
You need to strut.
而你该专心解决问题 斯塔克先生
And you need to focus on the problem, Mr Stark.
你觉得我没有吗
Do you think I’m not?
弗瑞为什么现在才找我们 而不是之前
Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before?
他对我们隐瞒了什么
What isn’t he telling us?
信息不全 我就无法解答
I can’t do the equation unless I have all the variables.
你是说弗瑞有什么没告诉我们吗
You think Fury’s hiding something?
他是间谍 队长 他是间谍之王
He’s a spy. Captain, he’s “The” Spy.
他的秘密会下崽
His secrets have secrets.
你也在琢磨这事 对吧
It’s bugging him, too. Isn’t it?
我只想完成手头的工作…
I just want to finish my work here, and…
博士
Doctor?
为全人类点亮一盏明灯
“A warm light for all mankind.”
关于魔方 洛基挖苦弗瑞的那句话
Loki’s jab at Fury about the Cube.
我也听到了
I heard it.
我认为他是在指你
I think that was meant for you.
即使巴顿没告诉洛基斯塔克大厦的事
Even if Barton didn’t tell Loki about the tower,
新闻上也到处都是了
it was still all over the news.
斯塔克大厦
The Stark Tower?
就是纽约那幢又大又丑…的大楼吗
That big, ugly building in New York?
为大楼供能的方舟反应堆是自给能源
It’s powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining energy source.
那栋大楼一年内都不需要外部能源吧
That building will run itself for, what, a year?
那还只是个原型
It’s just the prototype.
我算是当今清洁能源界的唯一人
I’m kind of the only name in clean energy right now.
他就是这个意思
That’s what he’s getting at.
所以 神盾局为什么
So, why didn’t S.H.I.E.L.D.
不把他招进宇宙魔方计划
bring him in on the Tesseract project?
更何况 他们为什么要染指能源业
What are they doing in the energy business in the first place?
我应该调查一下
I should probably look into that
等我的解密程序破解了
once my decryption programme finishes
所有的神盾局加密文件
breaking into all of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s secure files.
不好意思 你说什么
I’m sorry. Did you say…
我一到舰桥 贾维斯就开始运行破解程序了
Jarvis has been running it since I hit the bridge.
只要几个小时 我就能知道
In a few hours, I’ll know
神盾局内部所有不可告人的秘密
every dirty secret S.H.I.E.L.D. has ever tried to hide.
吃蓝莓吗
Blueberry?
你还想不通为什么神盾局不让你加入吗
Yet you’re confused about why they didn’t want you around.
情报部门的人还惧怕天才吗
An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence?
可真是说不过去啊
Historically, not awesome.
我认为洛基是想让我们神经紧张
I think Loki’s trying to wind us up.
他可是要发动战争的人
This is a man who means to start a war
如果我们不能保持专注 他就得逞了
and if we don’t stay focused, he’ll succeed.
我们接到命令 就要服从
We have orders. We should follow them.
服从命令不是我的风格
Following’s not really my style.
你只在乎你的风格 是吧
And you’re all about style, aren’t you?
这个房♥间里的人
Of the people in this room,
是谁 首先穿得花里胡哨
which one is, A, wearing a spangly outfit,
其次 根本毫无用处
and, B, not of use?
史蒂夫 你真的不觉得这有点奇怪吗
Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you.
找到魔方就是了
Just find the Cube.
他就是我爸一直念念不忘的家伙吗
That’s the guy my dad never shut up about?
他们是不是继续把他冻着比较好
I’m wondering if they shouldn’t have kept him on ice.
关于洛基他说得对
The guy’s not wrong about Loki.
他确实胜我们一筹
He does have the jump on us.
他不过是有个看着挺唬人的炸♥弹♥
What he’s got is an Acme dynamite kit.
早晚会把他自己炸飞
It’s going to blow up in his face.
到时候我就等着看好戏
And I’m going to be there when it does.
那我还是等着看报纸好了
Yeah. I’ll read all about it.
或者你会和我们一起披挂上阵
Or you’ll be suiting up with the rest of us.
要知道 我可不♥穿♥盔甲
You see, I don’t get a suit of armour.
我就像神经一样暴露在外
I’m exposed. Like a nerve.
简直是一场噩梦
It’s a nightmare.
我身体里有一堆弹片
You know, I’ve got a cluster of shrapnel
时刻都在往我心脏里爬
trying every second to crawl its way into my heart.
被这个挡住了
This stops it.
这个小小的光环 它已经是我的一部分了
This little circle of light, it’s part of me now,
而不仅仅是盔甲
not just armour.
这是种可怕的特权
It’s a terrible privilege.
-可你能控制它 -因为我找到了方法
– But you can control it. – Because I learned how.
我们不一样
It’s different.
你的”意外事故”我都听说了
I read all about your accident.
你受了那么强的伽玛辐射 本该是死定了
That much gamma exposure should have killed you.
所以你是说绿巨人…
So you’re saying that the Hulk…
那个家伙救了我吗
The other guy saved my life?
不错
That’s nice.
这么想挺好 可他为什么要救我
It’s a nice sentiment. Saved it for what?
也许以后就知道了
I guess we’ll find out.
那个答案你未必喜欢
You may not enjoy that.
但你也许会喜欢
And you just might.
洛基带走了博士之后
As soon as Loki took the doctor,
我们转移了简·福斯特
we moved Jane Foster.
特罗瑟姆[挪威城市]有座很好的天文台
They’ve got an excellent observatory in Troms?
昨天突然有人请她去做顾问
She was asked to consult there very suddenly yesterday.
酬金不菲 搭乘私人飞机 地处偏远
Handsome fee, private plane, very remote.
她不会有事
She’ll be safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
洛基带走艾瑞克·塞尔维格绝非偶然
It’s no accident, Loki taking Erik Selvig.
等洛基达成目的 还不知会如何对他
I dread what he plans for him once he’s done.
艾瑞克是个好人
Erik is a good man.
他经常说起你
He talks about you a lot.
你改变了他的生活
You changed his life.
你还改变了这里的一切
You changed everything around here.
还是保持原样的好
They were better as they were.
在阿斯加德 我们自视高人一等
We pretend on Asgard that we’re more advanced
却像俾施泰姆一样来这胡作非为
but we come here, battling like bilge snipe.
-像什么 -俾施泰姆
– Like what? – Bilge snipe.
就是那种有鳞甲和大角的巨兽
You know, huge, scaly, big antlers.
-地球上没有吗 -应该没有
– You don’t have those? – I don’t think so.
那东西很可恶
Well, they are repulsive.
途经之地万物尽毁
And they trample everything in their path.
我第一次来地球时 引来了洛基的愤怒
When I first came to Earth, Loki’s rage followed me here,
人类为此遭受劫难
and your people paid the price.
现在历史又重演
And now, again.
年少无知的我渴望战争
In my youth, I courted war.
战争还没开始呢
War hasn’t started yet.
你能从洛基口中问出宇宙魔方的下落吗
You think you could make Loki tell us where the Tesseract is?
不知道 洛基的心思深不可测
I do not know. Loki’s mind is far afield.
他不仅渴望权力 还想要报复我
It’s not just power he craves, it’s vengeance, upon me.
任何痛苦都不能让他放弃自己的野心
There’s no pain would prise his need from him.
很多人都曾这么认为
A lot of guys think that
直到他们尝到真正的痛苦
until the pain starts.
你要我做什么
What are you asking me to do?
我要问你 你愿意做什么
I’m asking, what are you prepared to do?
洛基现在是犯人
Loki is a prisoner.
但我为什么觉得
Then why do I feel like
他是唯一想待在这艘航母上的人
he’s the only person on this boat that wants to be here?
能偷偷接近我的人可不多
There’s not many people who can sneak up on me.
可你猜到我会来
But you figured I’d come.
没这么早