Okay.
能量达到400%
Power at 400% capacity.
这倒是不赖
How about that?
够了
That’s enough.
我不知道你想做什么
Now, I don’t know what you plan on doing here.
我是来终结洛基的阴谋
I’ve come here to put an end to Loki’s schemes.
那就拿出行动来 把锤子放下
Then prove it. Put that hammer down.
哦不
Yeah… No.
坏主意 他爱死那锤子了
Bad call. He loves his hammer.
你要我放下锤子吗
You want me to put the hammer down?
闹够了吗
Are we done, here?
我先把话说清楚
In case it’s unclear,
你要是试图逃跑
if you try to escape,
你就算是刮了一下玻璃
if you so much as scratch that glass,
这个牢笼就会从三万英尺的高空坠落
it’s 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap.
你明白了吗
You get how that works?
现在谁是蚂蚁 谁是靴子
Ant, boot.
这个笼子真不赖
It’s an impressive cage.
我猜不是为我造的吧
Not built, I think, for me.
是为比你厉害得多的东西建的
Built for something a lot stronger than you.
我听说了
Oh, I’ve heard.
一头毫无心智的野兽
A mindless beast.
却装作自己仍是常人
Makes play he’s still a man.
你是有多绝望
How desperate are you,
找来这种无法控制的怪物保护你们
that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?
我有多绝望
How desperate am I?
你威胁要向我的世界开战
You threaten my world with war.
你偷走了自己无法掌控的力量
You steal a force you can’t hope to control.
你说着和平 却以杀戮为乐
You talk about peace, and you kill because it’s fun.
你确实逼得我很绝望
You have made me very desperate.
你或许会因此而后悔
You might not be glad that you did.
失去快到手的东西让你很生气吧
It burns you to have come so close.
得到宇宙魔方 掌握它的力量
To have the Tesseract, to have power,
无限的能量
unlimited power.
用来做什么
And for what?
为全人类点亮一盏明灯
A warm light for all mankind to share.
之后却又见识到了真正的力量
And then to be reminded what real power is.
“真正力量”要是想看杂♥志♥了就吱一声
Well, let me know if “real power” wants a magazine or something.
他还真是惹人喜欢
He really grows on you, doesn’t he?
洛基是在拖延时间
Loki’s gonna drag this out.
托尔 他到底有什么打算
So, Thor, what’s his play?
他有一支齐塔瑞大军
He has an army called the Chitauri.
他们不是阿斯加德人 而是来自未知世界
They’re not of Asgard, nor any world known.
他打算率领这支大军攻打你们
He means to lead them against your people.
他们会帮助他夺取地球
They will win him the Earth,
我猜他会用宇宙魔方作为交换
in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.
大军
An army
还是来自外太空
from outer space.
那他还要建个传送门
So, he’s building another portal.
这就是他带走艾瑞克·塞尔维格的目的
That’s what he needs Erik Selvig for.
塞尔维格
Selvig?
-他是个天体物理学家 -他是我朋友
– He’s an astrophysicist. – He’s a friend.
洛基对他施了法术 控制了他
Loki has him under some kind of spell,
还有我们的一个特工
along with one of ours.
洛基为什么会这么轻易投降
I want to know why Loki let us take him.
他在这里可没法指挥大军
He’s not leading an army from here.
我觉得我们不该一直关注洛基
I don’t think we should be focusing on Loki.
那家伙的脑回路不正常
That guy’s brain is a bag full of cats.
一看就是个疯子
You could smell crazy on him.
注意你的言辞
Have care how you speak.
即使洛基失去了理智 他还是阿斯加德人
Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard.
还是我弟弟
And he is my brother.
他两天内杀了80个人
He killed 80 people in two days.
他是领养的
He’s adopted.
我觉得我们该着重技术问题
I think it’s about the mechanics.
铱 他们为什么需要铱
Iridium… What do they need the iridium for?
铱可用作稳定剂
It’s a stabilising agent.
我就说 挑个周末
I’m just saying, pick a weekend.
我飞你去波特兰
I’ll fly you to Portland.
爱情要维护的啊
Keep love alive.
它能防止传送门自我塌陷
It means the portal won’t collapse on itself
像之前在神盾局基地那样
like it did at S.H.I.E.L.D.
别记仇 惊爆点 你真挺有劲
No hard feelings, Point Break. You’ve got a mean swing.
还能让传送门按洛基的心意
Also, it means the portal can open as wide
想开多大 多久都没问题
and stay open as long, as Loki wants.
升起后桅 调转顶帆
Raise the mizzenmast. Jib the topsails.
那个人在玩小蜜蜂
That man is playing Galaga.
自以为别人看不到 但我看到了
He thought we wouldn’t notice, but we did.
弗瑞怎么能看到两边的屏幕
How does Fury even see these?
转身看
He turns.
很累人的样子
Sounds exhausting.
其他原材料
The rest of the raw materials,
巴顿特工都能轻易弄到手
Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily.
他只缺少一个要素 能源
The only major component he still needs is a power source
一种高密度能量
of high-energy density.
来激活魔方
Something to kick-start the Cube.
你什么时候对热核天体物理学这么精通了
When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?
就昨晚
Last night.
任务资料 塞尔维格的笔记
The packet, Selvig’s notes,
萃取论论文
the extraction theory papers.
你们都没做功课吗
Am I the only one who did the reading?
洛基需要什么特定能源吗
Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?
他得把魔方加热到1.2亿开
He would have to heat the Cube to 120-million Kelvin
才能突破库仑势垒
just to break through the Coulomb barrier.
除非 塞尔维格已经想出
Unless Selvig has figured out
稳定量子隧穿效应的方法
how to stabilise the quantum tunnelling effect.
如果他想出来了
Well, if he could do that,
就能用任何一个反应堆实现重离子束聚变
he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet.
终于有个说人话的了
Finally, someone who speaks English.
是这样吗
Is that what just happened?
幸会 班纳博士
It’s good to meet you, Dr Banner.
你对反电子碰撞的研究真是无与伦比
Your work on antielectron collisions is unparalleled.
而且我觉得你失去控制
And I’m a huge fan of the way you lose control
变身狂暴巨怪的样子更是赞
and turn into an enormous green rage-monster.
-谢谢 -班纳博士来这里只是为了追踪魔方
– Thanks. – Dr Banner is only here to track the Cube.
我希望你能和他一起合作
I was hoping you might join him.
从他的权杖入手吧
I would start with that stick of his.
不管有没有魔力
It may be magical,
它的运作方式很像九头蛇的武器
but it works an awful lot like a Hydra weapon.
这我不了解 但权杖的力量来自魔方
I don’t know about that, but it is powered by the Cube.
我还想知道
And I would like to know
洛基是怎么用它 把我认识的最机敏的两个人
how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know
变成了他自己的飞猴
into his personal flying monkeys.
-什么飞猴 我没懂 -我懂
– Monkeys? I do not understand. – I do.
我知道这个梗
I understood that reference.
我们开工吧 博士
Shall we play, Doctor?
这边走 先生
This way, sir.
伽马读数与塞尔维格对宇宙魔方的报告
The gamma readings are definitely consistent with
完全相符
Selvig’s reports of the Tesseract.
但处理数据要几周时间
But it’s going to take weeks to process.
如果我们绕过他们的主机
If we bypass their mainframe
直接连接主模块
and direct route to the Homer cluster,
速度就能达到每秒六百万亿次浮点运算
we can clock this at around 600 teraflops.
我只带了个牙刷
All I packed was a toothbrush.
你该抽空到斯塔克大厦来
You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime.
最高10层都是研究开♥发♥部
Top ten floors, all R&D.
你肯定喜欢 简直就是糖果乐园
You’d love it. It’s Candy Land.
谢了 不过我上次去纽约时
Thanks, but the last time I was in New York,
把哈莱姆区给砸烂了
I kind of broke Harlem.《无敌浩克》
我保证不给你压力
Well, I promise a stress-free environment.
不紧张 也不吓唬你