It took me a couple of years to collect them all.
还很新呢
Near mint.
边角有点泛黄 但…
Slight foxing around the edges, but…
有发现 面部特征67%匹配
We got a hit. A 67% match.
等等 交叉比对显示79%匹配
Wait. Cross match, 79%.
在哪
Location?
德国斯图加特 库宁大街28号♥
Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Canning Strasse.
他没有躲起来的意思
He’s not exactly hiding.
队长
Captain,
该你上场了
you’re up.
给我跪下
Kneel before me.
我说了
I said
跪下
kneel!
这样不是更简单吗
Is not this simpler?
这难道不是你们的本性吗
Is this not your natural state?
这是人类心照不宣的本性
It’s the unspoken truth of humanity,
你们渴望被征服
that you crave subjugation.
自♥由♥的光鲜诱惑
The bright lure of freedom
削减了你们人生的乐趣 让你们发狂地追逐权力
diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power,
追逐个性
for identity.
你们天生就该被统治
You were made to be ruled.
到头来
In the end,
你们总会俯首称臣
you will always kneel.
不会向你这样的人
Not to men like you.
从没有像我这样的人
There are no men like me.
总是有像你这样的人
There are always men like you.
瞧瞧这个老头 各位
Look to your elder, people.
我就用他 杀一儆百
Let him be an example.
我上次来德国的时候
You know, the last time I was in Germany,
也遇到一个自以为高高在上的人
and saw a man standing above everybody else,
我们也有点意见不合
we ended up disagreeing.
美国大兵
The soldier.
过时的人
The man out of time.
快要玩完的人可不是我
I’m not the one who’s out of time.
洛基 放下武器 马上投降
Loki, drop the weapon and stand down.
跪下
Kneel.
休想
Not today!
到处都是他的分身
The guy’s all over the place.
罗曼诺夫特工 想我了吗
Agent Romanoff. You miss me?
出招啊 小鹿斑比
Make your move, Reindeer Games.
这才乖
Good move.
斯塔克先生
Mr. Stark.
队长
Captain.
他开口了吗
Is he saying anything?
什么都没说
Not a word.
带回来再说 我们没时间了
Just get him here. We’re low on time.
我有不好的预感
I don’t like it.
怎么 因为摇滚明星就这么轻易投降了吗
What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?
我可不觉得有多轻易
I don’t remember it being that easy.
这家伙战斗力很强
This guy packs a wallop.
不管怎样 你一把年纪 身手还算敏捷
Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow.
你做什么锻炼 普拉提吗
What’s your thing, Pilates?
什么
What?
就跟健美操差不多
It’s like calisthenics.
你或许是错过了不少事
You might have missed a couple of things
毕竟做了那么久的美队冰棒
doing time as a Capsicle.
弗瑞没告诉我他也找你了
Fury didn’t tell me he was calling you in.
是啊 弗瑞还有很多事没告诉你
Yeah, there’s a lot of things Fury doesn’t tell you.
哪来的闪电
Where’s this coming from?
怎么了 你连闪电都怕吗
What’s the matter? Are you scared of a little lightning?
我是不喜欢跟随闪电而来的家伙
I’m not overly fond of what follows.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
又来个添乱的
And now there’s that guy.
他也是阿斯加德人吗
Another Asgardian?
-你觉得他是友军吗 -无所谓
– That guy’s a friendly? – Doesn’t matter.
不管他要放了洛基还是杀了他
If he frees Loki or kills him,
宇宙魔方都找不回来了
the Tesseract’s lost.
斯塔克 我们需要出击计划
Stark, we need a plan of attack!
我有个计划 出击
I have a plan. Attack.
我劝你别搅这浑水 队长
I’d sit this one out, Cap.
这我做不到
I don’t see how I can.
他们是传说人物 基本上就是神
These guys come from legend. They’re basically gods.
神只有上帝一个 女士
There’s only one God, ma’am.
而且他肯定不会穿成那样
And I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.
宇宙魔方在哪
Where is the Tesseract?
我也想你 哥哥
I missed you, too.
我像是有心情陪你胡闹吗
Do I look to be in a gaming mood?
你应该谢谢我
You should thank me.
没有了彩虹桥
With the Bifrost gone,
奥丁是聚集了多少黑暗能量
how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster
才把你传送过来
to conjure you here
到你心爱的地球
to your precious Earth?
我以为你死了
I thought you dead.
你为我哀悼了吗
Did you mourn?
我们都哀悼了 我们的父王
We all did. Our father…
是你的父王
Your father.
他把我的身世告诉你了吧
He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?
我们从小一起长大
We were raised together.
一起玩耍 一起战斗
We played together, we fought together.
你都不记得了吗
Do you remember none of that?
我只记得阴影
I remember a shadow.
我一直笼罩在你伟大的阴影之下
Living in the shade of your greatness.
我只记得你将我推下深渊
I remember you tossing me into an abyss.
我本来是王 也本该是王
I, who was, and should be, king!
所以你自认为受了轻视 为了报复我
So you take the world I love as a recompense
就破坏我所爱的世界吗
for your imagined slights?
休想 我会保护地球 洛基
No. The Earth is under my protection, Loki.
那你可保护得真好
And you’re doing a marvellous job with that.
人类彼此之间互相残杀
The humans slaughter each other in droves
你却袖手旁观
while you idly fret.
我想要统治他们 这有什么不对
I mean to rule them, as why should I not?
你自以为高他们一等吗
You think yourself above them?
当然
Well, yes.
那你就误解了统治的真谛 弟弟
Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother.
你不适合做王
A throne would suit you ill.
我见识到了你根本不知道的世界
I’ve seen worlds you’ve never known about!
在流放期间 奥丁森 我开了眼界
I have grown, Odinson, in my exile.
我见识到了宇宙魔方的真正力量
I have seen the true power of the Tesseract,
等我用它…
and when I wield it…
是谁向你展示了它的力量
Who showed you this power?
你这自封之王听命于谁
Who controls the would-be king?
-我就是王 -在这里不是
– I am a king! – Not here!
你交出宇宙魔方
You give up the Tesseract!
放弃这恶毒的野心
You give up this poisonous dream!
你跟我回家
You come home.
魔方不在我手上
I don’t have it.
没有魔方你就不能带我回家
You need the Cube to bring me home.
但我把它转移了 我也不知道它在哪里
But I’ve sent it off, I know not where.
你给我听好 弟弟
You listen well, brother.
我听着呢
I’m listening.
再动我就要你好看
Do not touch me again.
那你也别动我的东西
Then don’t take my stuff.
你根本不知道自己面对的是什么
You have no idea what you’re dealing with.
莎翁戏剧的公园公演吗
Shakespeare in the Park?
尔取帘为披风 汝母可知
Doth Mother know you wear-eth her drapes?
这超出了你的能力范围 铁皮人
This is beyond you, metal man.
洛基会受到阿斯加德的制裁
Loki will face Asgardian justice.
只要他交出魔方 他就随你处置 否则
He gives up the Cube, he’s all yours. Until then,
你少碍事
stay out of the way.
外地人
Tourist.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!