You’re at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor.
我们的F22战斗机距你只有8英里
We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out.
让那女人接电♥话♥ 否则不等你跑到大厅
Put the woman on the phone, or I will blow up the block
我就能炸平整条街
before you can make the lobby.
-你得回来 -你开玩笑吗 我在工作
– We need you to come in. – Are you kidding? I’m working.
这事更紧急
This takes precedence.
我正在进行审讯
I’m in the middle of an interrogation.
而这个傻♥逼♥什么都说了
This moron is giving me everything.
我没什么都说啊
I don’t give everything.
听着 我现在脱不开身
Look, you can’t pull me out of this right now.
娜塔莎
Natasha…
巴顿被策反了
Barton’s been compromised.
你先别挂
Let me put you on hold.
巴顿现在在哪里
Where is Barton now?
-不知道 -他还活着吧
– We don’t know. – But he’s alive?
应该是的 等你回来再细说
We think so. I’ll brief you on everything when you get back.
但你得先去找大家伙谈谈
But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.
科尔森 你也知道斯塔克
Coulson, you know that Stark
并不怎么信任我
trusts me about as far as he can throw me.
斯塔克交给我 你去找那个”大家伙”
I’ve got Stark. You get the big guy.
你是医生
You’re a doctor.
求你了
Please.
该先收钱的 班纳
You should’ve got paid up front, Banner.
对于一个该远离压力的人来说
You know, for a man who’s supposed to be avoiding stress
你可真是选了一个好地方安居
you picked a hell of a place to settle.
远离压力不是我的诀窍
Avoiding stress isn’t the secret.
那是什么 做瑜伽吗
Then what is it? Yoga?
你把我引到郊区来 真聪明
You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart.
这里肯定被包围了吧
I assume the whole place is surrounded.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
你那个小演员呢
And your actress buddy?
她也是间谍吗 入行还真早啊
Is she a spy, too? They start that young?
我当年就是
I did.
你是谁
Who are you?
娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫
Natasha Romanoff.
你是来杀我的吗 罗曼诺夫女士
Are you here to kill me, Ms Romanoff?
因为那对所有人都不会有好结果的
Because that’s not going to work out for everyone.
不 当然不是 我是代表神盾局而来
No, of course not. I’m here on behalf of S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们怎么找到我的
How did they find me?
我们一直掌握着你的行踪 博士
We never lost you, Doctor.
只是一直保持着距离
We’ve kept our distance.
甚至还替你甩掉了一些其他相关方
Even helped keep some other interested parties off your scent.
为什么
Why?
尼克·弗瑞还挺信任你
Nick Fury seems to trust you.
但现在你得跟我走
But now we need you to come in.
要是我不肯呢
What if I say no?
我会说服你
I’ll persuade you.
要是…那个家伙不肯呢
And what if the other guy says no?
你一年多没出过”事故”了
You’ve been more than a year without an incident.
我想你应该也不想破这个戒
I don’t think you want to break that streak.
我并不是总能如愿的
Well, I don’t every time get what I want.
博士 我们可能要迎来一场全球灾难
Doctor, we’re facing a potential global catastrophe.
那是我一直在努力避免的
Well, those I actively try to avoid.
这个
This
是宇宙魔方
is the Tesseract.
它有毁灭整个地球的能量
It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet.
那弗瑞想要我做什么 把它吃掉吗
What does Fury want me to do, swallow it?
他要你找到它 它被抢走了
He wants you to find it. It’s been taken.
它发出的伽马信♥号♥♥太弱 我们无法追踪
It emits a gamma signature that’s too weak for us to trace.
而你是最了解伽马射线的人了
There’s no one that knows gamma radiation like you do.
否则我也不会来找你
If there was, that’s where I’d be.
所以 弗瑞不是派你来抓怪物的咯
So, Fury isn’t after the monster?
反正他不是这么跟我说的
Not that he’s told me.
他什么都会跟你说吗
And he tells you everything?
去跟弗瑞谈吧 他需要你的帮助
Talk to Fury. He needs you on this.
他要把我关起来吗
He needs me in a cage?
没有人会把你关起…
No one’s going to put you in a…
不要再骗我了
Stop lying to me!
抱歉 我不该这么凶
I’m sorry. That was mean.
我就是想试探一下你
I just wanted to see what you’d do.
这样吧 我们好好说话
Why don’t we do this the easy way
你把枪收起来
where you don’t use that
而我也确保那个家伙不会乱来
and the other guy doesn’t make a mess.
好吗
Okay?
娜塔莎
Natasha?
退后
Stand down.
一切正常
We’re good here.
还说”只有你和我”呢
“Just you and me.”
这太过分了 局长
This is out of line, Director.
你在摆弄你控制不了的力量
You’re dealing with forces you can’t control.
你打过仗吗 理事先生 上过战场吗
You ever been in a war, Councilman? In a firefight?
你那时觉得能完全掌控局面吗
Did you feel an overabundance of control?
你是说这个阿斯加德已经向地球宣战了吗
You’re saying that this Asgard is declaring war on our planet?
不是阿斯加德 只是洛基
Not Asgard. Loki.
他不可能是单干 另一个神呢
He can’t be working alone. What about the other one?
他哥哥
His brother.
根据我们的情报 托尔不是敌人
Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile
但他离我们太远了
but he’s worlds away.
我们不能指望他来帮忙
We can’t depend on him to help, either.
我们只能靠自己
It’s up to us.
所以你更应该全力开♥发♥二阶
Which is why you should be focusing on Phase 2.
它正是为这种情况…
It was designed for exactly this…
二阶还没完成 但敌人却准备好了
Phase 2 isn’t ready. Our enemy is.
我们需要一支应急小队
We need a response team.
复仇者计划已被取消
The Avengers Initiative was shut down.
我不是指复仇者联盟
This isn’t about the Avengers.
我们看过那份名单
We’ve seen the list.
你有着世界一流的秘密特工组织
You’re running the world’s greatest covert security network
却要把人类的命运交给
and you’re going to leave the fate of the human race
一群怪胎吗
to a handful of freaks.
我没有要把任何事交给任何人
I’m not leaving anything to anyone.
我们确实需要一支应急小队
We need a response team.
这些人或许孤僻 甚至不太正常
These people may be isolated, unbalanced even
但我相信只要有正确的动力
but I believe with the right push
他们就能成为我们需要的力量
they can be exactly what we need.
你相信吗
You believe?
靠感情可赢不了战争 局长
War isn’t won by sentiment, Director.
是的 只能靠战士
No, it’s won by soldiers.
没时间了
There’s not enough time.
我得让飞机坠海
I got to put her in the water!
你不是一个人
You won’t be alone.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这家伙还活着
This guy is still alive!
睡不着吗
Trouble sleeping?
我睡了70年 长官 我想我睡得够久了
I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I’ve had my fill.
那你该出去走走
Then you should be out,
庆祝一下 看看世界
celebrating, seeing the world.
我沉睡的时候 世界还在打仗
When I went under, the world was at war.
等我醒来 他们说战争打赢了
I wake up, they say we won.
却没说我们失去了什么
They didn’t say what we lost.
我们一路走来犯了些错误
We’ve made some mistakes along the way.
有些就在不久之前
Some, very recently.
你有任务要给我吗 长官
Are you here with a mission, sir?
是的
I am.
想让我回归这个世界吗
Trying to get me back in the world?
是让你拯救世界
Trying to save it.
九头蛇的秘密武器
HYDRA’s secret weapon.
是霍华德·斯塔克在找你的时候
Howard Stark fished that out of the ocean
从海底打捞上来的
when he was looking for you.
他和我们想的一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!