Director Fury,
理事会已经做出决定
the Council has made a decision.
这我知道了
I recognise the Council has made a decision.
但鉴于这个决定蠢到家了
But given that it’s a stupid-ass decision,
我决定无视
I have elected to ignore it.
局长 你们比我们的潜艇离得都近
Director, you’re closer than any of our subs.
立刻派出战机
You scramble that jet…
那可是曼哈顿岛 理事
That is the island of Manhattan, Councilman.
除非我的队伍确实撑不住了
Until I’m certain my team can’t hold it,
不然我不会下令对平民实施核打击
I will not order a nuclear strike against a civilian population.
如果不在这里挡住他们 那就无法挽回了
If we don’t hold them here, we lose everything.
如果投了核弹 那才真叫无法挽回
If I send that bird out, we already have.
是你啊
You.
鹰眼
Hawkeye!
小娜 你干什么呢
Nat, what are you doing?
帮下忙
A little help?
放着我来
I got him.
够了
Enough!
你们都算什么东西
You are, all of you, beneath me!
我可是神 你这蠢货
I am a god, you dull creature.
你休想欺辱我 你这…
And I will not be bullied by…
弱爆了的神
Puny god.
权杖
The sceptre…
博士
Doctor.
洛基的权杖 它的能量
Loki’s sceptre. The energy.
宇宙魔方无人能敌
The Tesseract can’t fight,
但它抵挡不了来自身的攻击
but you can’t protect against yourself.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
你不知道自己在做什么
You didn’t know what you were doing.
事实上 我知道
Actually, I think I did.
我装了一个可以切断能量源的保险装置
I built in a safety to cut their power source.
洛基的权杖
Loki’s sceptre.
或许能关闭传送门
It may be able to close the portal.
它就在那里
And I’m looking right at it.
先生 我们剩下的能量不足以穿透它的外壳
Sir, we will lose power before we penetrate that shell.
贾维斯 你听过约拿的故事吗
Jarvis, you ever hear the tale of Jonah?
我不建议你学他
I wouldn’t consider him a role model.
弗瑞局长已被解除指挥权
Director Fury is no longer in command.
代行命令 7A11
Override order 7-Alpha-1-1.
7A11命令确认 可以起飞
7-Alpha-1-1, confirmed. We’re go for takeoff.
长官 有架战机起飞了
Sir, we have a bird in motion!
甲板人员注意 有架战机擅自起飞
Anyone on the deck, we have a rogue bird.
必须马上阻止
We need to shut it down!
重复 起飞未经许可
Repeat, takeoff is not authorised.
斯塔克 你听见了吗
Stark, do you hear me?
有一枚导弹朝曼哈顿去了
You have a missile headed straight for the city.
还有多久
How long?
最多三分钟
Three minutes, max.
它的核弹能将市中心夷为平地
The payload will wipe out Midtown.
贾维斯 将余下动力全部输至推进器
Jarvis, put everything we got into the thrusters.
输完了
I just did.
核弹已发射
Package is sent.
爆♥炸♥倒计时 2分30秒
Detonation in 2 minutes, 30 seconds, mark.
准备好再战一轮了吗
Are you ready for another bout?
怎么 你犯困了吗
What, are you getting sleepy?
对准顶部
Right at the crown!
我能关掉它
I can close it.
你们听见了吗
Can anybody copy?
我能关掉传送门
I can shut the portal down.
-快关 -别关 等等
– Do it! – No, wait.
斯塔克 敌人还在不断涌进来
Stark, these things are still coming.
有枚核弹飞过来了
I got a nuke coming in.
一分钟内就会爆♥炸♥
It’s gonna blow in less than a minute.
而我刚好知道该把它送去哪
And I know just where to put it.
斯塔克 你的能量不够回来了
Stark, you know that’s a one-way trip.
留着能量转弯吧 老贾
Save the rest for the turn, J.
先生 要我联♥系♥波茨小姐吗
Sir, shall I try Miss Potts?
好的
Might as well.
纽约街道沦为战场
The streets of New York City have become a battleground.
军队已到现场对抗敌人
The Army is here trying to contain the violence
但显然力不从心
but clearly, it is outmatched.
我得承认 我♥干♥这行这么多年
And I have to say, in all my years of reporting,
这样的事是闻所未闻
I have never seen anything like this.
我们对这支队伍知之甚少
We have limited information on the team
但我们知道亿万富翁托尼·斯塔克 即钢铁侠
but we do know that billionaire Tony Stark’s Iron Man…
先生 波茨小姐…
Sir, Miss Potts…
快点 斯塔克
Come on, Stark.
关上吧
Close it.
真有你的
Son of a gun.
他没有减速
He’s not slowing down.
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
我去
What the hell?
怎么回事
What just happened?
刚刚没人亲我吧
Please tell me nobody kissed me.
我们赢了
We won.
太好了
All right, yay!
万岁 干得好 伙计们
Hurray. Good job, guys.
明天别上班了 给自己放假一天
Let’s just not come in tomorrow. Let’s just take a day.
你们吃过土耳其烤肉吗
Have you ever tried shawarma?
离这两条街外有家土耳其烤肉店
There’s a shawarma joint about two blocks from here.
其实我没吃过 但我想尝尝
I don’t know what it is, but I want to try it.
还没结束呢
We’re not finished yet.
那就回头再去
And then shawarma after.
如果你们不介意
If it’s all the same to you,
我现在想来一杯
I’ll have that drink now.
尽管城市饱受摧残
Despite the devastation
在这起已证实为外星入侵的袭击事件中
of what has been confirmed as an extraterrestrial attack,
这支名为复仇者联盟小队的英雄壮举
the extraordinary heroics of the group known as the Avengers
对很多人来说不仅是安慰 更值得庆祝
has been to many a cause not only for comfort, but for celebration.
知道他们的存在真是太好了
It’s just really great knowing they’re out there.
有人在守护着我们
That someone is watching over us.
我爱你 托尔
I love you, Thor!
这些家伙就…
And then these guys were like…
到处都在爆♥炸♥
And then the air goes…
然后那个绿色的家伙就…
And this green guy walks up and he goes…
说不清
I don’t know.
这些家伙的存在让我觉得不安全
I don’t exactly feel safer with those things out there.
我就是有种被蒙在鼓里的感觉
It just seems that there’s a lot they’re not telling us.
纽约有超级英雄 少来了
Superheroes in New York? Give me a break.
这些所谓的英雄
These so-called “Heroes”
必须为城市的损毁负责
have to be held responsible for the destruction done to this city.
他们打完了仗 都跑哪去了
This was their fight. Where are they now?
人们对复仇者联盟充满好奇
Tough questions are being asked about the Avengers themselves.
但他们就像当时突然出现一样地突然消失了
Their sudden appearance and equally sudden disappearance…
怎么 这事反倒怪在他们头上吗
What, this is all somehow their fault?
美国队长是我的救命恩人
Captain America saved my life.
不管他在哪里 不管他们都身处何方
Wherever he is, and wherever any of them are,
我只想
I would just…
我只想说声谢谢
I would want to say thank you.
复仇者们都去哪了
Where are the Avengers?
我暂时没有追查他们的行踪
I’m not currently tracking their whereabouts.
在我看来他们有权休假
I’d say they’ve earned a leave of absence.
宇宙魔方呢
And the Tesseract?
魔方已经回到了它该去的地方
The Tesseract is where it belongs.
远离我们
Out of our reach.
你无权做这种决定
That’s not your call.
决定不是我做的
I didn’t make it.
做这个决定的是神 我没有争辩
I just didn’t argue with the god that did.
你就这么让他带走了魔方
So, you let him take it
还有该为他的罪行受到制裁的战犯洛基
and the war criminal, Loki, who should be answering for his crime.
我想他会受到制裁的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!